Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 06-20-2011, 05:37 AM   #1
wiooive355

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Windows Live A g

I happen to look at Microsoft's Windows Live initiative to be of huge strategic significance to Microsoft 2.0, or however you want to describe the Microsoft of the future. But I know there are lots of company watchers, partners and customers who look at Live to be nothing but Microsoft's botched plan to rebrand its family of MSN services and make them appear shiny and new. A Microsoft Fortune 500 customer recently asked me to explain Windows Live. Since Microsoft is doing such a lousy job at it, why not take a crack at demystifying Live myself,microsoft Office 2010 License, I mused. Well,Windows 7 Home Basic Key, 30 screen shots later, I understand why people are so confounded by Live. In fact,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, after going out and searching for information on all the Live services I could find, I feel like I'm even more confused about what Windows Live is (and isn't) than I was before. Problem No. 1: Live isn't a consistently applied term: Sometimes it refers to services (like Windows Live Messenger), sometimes to desktop applications (a k a Windows Live Search Preview), and sometimes to "destinations" (such as Windows Live ##############). Then, there's the whole branding/rebranding mess challenge. As quickly as Microsoft fields a new Live beta, it renames it. Is it MSN Hotmail, Windows Live Mail or Windows Live Hotmail? Windows Search 4, Windows Live Search Center, OneView or Windows Live Search Preview? (Yep, those are all codenames for one thing.) There also are the ungainly names, such as "Windows Live Search for Windows Mobile." (I'm not even going to touch on the fact that the term "Live" is being applied inconsistently across Microsoft product groups. Xbox Live, Office Live,Windows 7 X64, Dynamics CRM Live and Windows Live have next-to-nothing in common. Why is that?) Microsoft does not come even remotely close to listing all of the Live services on its supposedly centralized site,Windows 7 Starter Key, the Windows Live Ideas page. It says a lot that the Windows Live watchers over at LiveSide.Net have done a far better job of aggregating a list of the past, present and future Windows Live services. With Microsoft announcing officially on February 12 a bunch of new Windows Live mobile services (the expected "Windows Live for Windows Mobile" family), it seemed like a good time to capture at a set point in time what Windows Live looks like. By tomorrow, no doubt, my list of Live services will be outdated. But here's my best attempt at showing and telling what Windows Live is. If there are folks out there — at Microsoft or anywhere else — who have additions/corrections to my annotated and admittedly incomplete list, please chime in.

Sponsored Links