Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-18-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
R3k1w8e9ev

Default IPHONE agenda evolution with creativity

Transfer easystudio in http://bbs.weiphone.com/read-htm-tid-768284.html post.

evolution in the United States to do as numerous annuals, wrote to the servant newcomer

iphone started to do this from the forum segment on what almost no assured answer, but just, look up to the plate is this. But not promulgated their outlooks, because any one person today can become a programmer. And read a lot of domestic procedures in size after the forum, develop a habit, not the bbs to do a assured answer, not even reply, as well as the article does not even write. Why exception of today? Because they were a lot of new people touched by the kind of outlook, because they are really honest in school.

Luo miles winded preamble couple of ends. I said earlier about my private experience, I did a project manager for PPC (which may immediately change their appoint to WM), also newly adult smart system beginning Saipan done some mercantile projects, etc., etc., and embedded on. But I always thought that I developed at that time be premature development. Why? Because a lot of novice and the like fall into some errors. What is the development program is in the end? We often make this error, why the development process is a lot of data processing, from the birth of the first program to today, the program is a lot of data processing. And in fact, very few domestic developers to think this point, because most of them think that their own jobs and promotion. So they ignore the most basic things. The majority of domestic forums to discuss these things without a thought. And that time I was.

Why in the article mentioned at the opening a lot of file processing, it is because numbers. Most students could see where friends would laugh, and numbers I am mighty. If you think, so you and I, like I used to have entered a misconstruing. Here,GHD Straighteners, I said to myself or to my example, I in the United States on calculus, on, I did not want on, because of the tall digit of what I am very effortless to obtain a high score, and this What variety of calculus, for the Chinese people to that is simply an insult to intelligence, and the first Quiz and Midterm too proved my thoughts, sharing most of the foreigners on the 60, but virtually always the Chinese people over 85. In this result the behind I base a problem that we will understand the subject, but the teacher have to again prove why the trbring ... to an end a number,GHD Ireland, he wrote a blackboard full of 2.0, 1.999,1.998,1997 tends to 0, Then he wrote from -. 2.0,GHD Precious Gift Set, -1.999 tends to 0 when in fact I think the teacher's stupid, necessary? Something you do not alteration these laws will not change any conclusions. And we all yet know the law. Later on behind I find a teacher, queried him why you should it be so? She started to smile, then said to me, in fact, the process is more important than the result, and she individually believe that the process, perhaps someday she will see an, that is an of a quite teeny digit, he tends to be will be different. In fact, she finished them I did not understand, but I still think she is silly is more outdated. But when I complete all the science subjects, I finally had a quite subtle change, it is simple conclusion even now it is a need to prove themselves out, because maybe one day I can go push × rotated this decree, because I base a very teeny mistake. I thought for a long time, I judged to use this example because it represents the distinction between American and Chinese culture, not that one is right or erroneous. Only the individual how to look at this publish.

and this is why the study of discrete mathematics and straightforward algebra and advanced mathematics or physics, if you are a real fundamental understanding of them, the skills of your development process is there is a certain level, and even now you are not C. And this example shows that in many domestic, such as many Tsinghua University Department of Mathematics and Physics students in the phd or master into the CS (computer technology) professionals, they will have much apartment for development, and often this class than perusing from the beginning to take the completions of people of CS is higher.

After reading the on you may have deterred because your math is not good. Mathematics is a shortcut, if we do not have this shortcut, we have creativity. That said, it is good simple. Look at the domestic software industry to understand, not a creative software, to say farther, you use Baidu to search for a technical reference, there may be 1000-2000 results, but can be very responsible that this 1000-2000 results is reiterated. If you google the keyword into the U.S. server. I can apparently tell you that he's repeated cheap so you can imagine. Why interlock the search results and ideas. First choke creativity because of plagiarism, and what is creative, that is not a intricate concept, but is not more in line with the logic of mathematics or physical things, that is a pure idea.

Most of the programmers have a good idea, began to bound up to be encrypted, to how to start to make money quick. Oh, it is in line with Chinese specifics. In fact, once when you initially put your ideas on the binding of these appended things, he began to fall, unless you have a very strong corporation to support, such as Google or MS, or Apple. So have a good idea afterward, at all costs, bravery is a programmer's belief, even if the market is bad, he finished first in some time, maybe it will be noticed, in other words. even now it is not successful, no one placarded, on the programmer itself, this is a cumulative experience, because at the peak of you to write code, you will find the knowledge you need a lot. Even if that is a small semicolon (;) put the location changes, the procedure may also be a qualitative change. accordingly, Just do it if you got good idea.

said 2 major premise, let's enter some development details. I saw many people like to ask this question, what language I want to have to develop procedures of apple or java program.

in fact, my respond is nobody. do java development Ye Hao, do objectC development, php and even what is agreeable, C is no a needful foundation. in other words, you will be C and not the same. And why many people have stressed namely no matter what you will learn C, this argument many in the nation, they said yeah, for the teacher is so that they may be, alternatively sister of his companion students or educate says so. In fact, maximum people did not give a country to learn C, the causes why the fact to look extra paperbacks in English, you understand, C is a Thinking, I did not go to translate this word, because Thinking on benefit of many, not just He is an fancy to explain. musing, including your mores, including your personal experience, and even your comprehending of additional callings. And my personal understanding of C is that he is the cornerstone of a colossal agenda to do, merely just for you to complete a natural procedure, tin not happen. Because the development of microcomputer instructing English are interpretative, and what explanatory, is the lyricist of those boring things with their own experience and strength via the maximum simple language to annotate a bit. So you do not absence whichever other root, and twitter just favor to follow you like a author, but ascertain your preference writers spend a lot of time.

and development of language, words truly can not say too much, you just have to memorize that on it, OOP someone on it, everything really is, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation of these. The hardest is C + +, because he is just a lacking OOP, or faulty OOP, so he is complicated,GHD Diamond Flag Styler, because not fully comply with rules or principles of OOP. And relatively easy to a lot of java, because that is a deposit OOP. The understanding of OOP, or who you really grasp the elite of his post, you will find she is causativeable thing does not exist is difficult and not difficult, it means Thiniking in Java where the author repeatedly said that some of the sentences, all things are objects. And this object is in real life we ​​encounter each day, then an sameness, you have your other half some elementary requirements, such as men must, and then to 20 years of age, not too small, then that is your field. The field is the need to have a certain function, like this male needs money, so he can make money this function is necessary, of lesson, can be implemented, this feature is essential humanity. It's that simple, OOP based on these,GHD IV Styler, a number of in-depth, there are many, spend 2-3 days time to main, so do not start to ask is hard. Keep in mind that China is so difficult surroundings, you can survive, what can be described as difficult.

If you have a C basis, but it is still to look ObjectC, because many still have some differences in the elucidation, it method you will be C + +, may also use the C + + for years, but when you're new to java, You have to meet the unavoidable a tiny, such as inheritance, you can not inherit more than one base class, but also to use interface, and more specifically, the logic of things more real life, such as instanceof (), there are many examples, but plainly is more handy to you immediately amplify. Now here comes the fast development, I am here to begin this topic for a novice, do not think also much, use your existing resources to realize your ideas, even if that is VB Ye Hao, I am not too concerned about academic today that java is not out of appointment, or ObjectC is not also non-transplant. Please be sure to give your mind the idea, anything will be out of date, but will not change too many Thinking. We have to master or to knob the Thinking.

Much discussion, this is what I learned another thing in the United States. In fact, anybody can discuss, my other half is the student matter, on computer programming is completely do not understand,GHD Gold Styler, but I like to ask him, how do you think of this? His answer was forever annoyed me, such as his own projects and periodically, other people are using java to jot, he can open a browser java program did not setup something, he will be very angry, why do you do these procedures is not simplifying the issue. I was also maddening, people write what's wrong with java, but I stop and think about it, he is one of the most general end user, nevertheless he does not meet the requirements of computer methodology, but at least he is tired of this procedure , and written in Java that people can do with php ajax and corrections, so put this issue easier to understand for non-programmers. At least easier to open. So anyone to consult, to talk, you will get a lot of things. Those things you can not go to school in the book of life, but you will look for the program closer to the user. If you and your grandmother can (whether your grandmother will be a computer) in conversation for a while, they will give you what procedures they need, and do not necessarily need to steer around looking for inspiration, because inspiration is on your side.

final point is the discussion of personality, people do not like to agree with others, always think they have a capability than others. However, to the United States, I began gradually to recognize other people's group work in the future this is very important, the domestic team work much, it is difficult to understand, a crew, a men, they will have their ideas , and a good chairman or director, is the need extraordinary tolerance, and this tolerance is the basis to identify other people, because they will at any point in time to say something you do not know, or you thought of tips, and this may remind a turning point in your software projects.

Benpian the end, my conclusion is: Although the community is make you helpless, but as a at least is a aid to others, while the programmer is to use the program to help people. Rather than stay in the class I meet.

think a lot of days, a friend's floor for 51 point. I personally feel that generation's problem is still there. After all, social development, coupled with long-term problems and the education of the wind led to many social phenomena that I have. Can understand, but can not change, because in fact, has become a feature.

the older people, after all, is very simple. More responsible, and that needs highlighted. For the sometime requires a lot of strength to get change. However, the former reasoned the latter is actually the present situation. Too much conservation and not let go.

but in fact only a social problem. But this post once and for all, merely to novice, so that they understand the learning of mathematics and the importance of university life as well. Some social phenomena is in fact not from my mind, but from the domestic software manufacture for so many years of performance. The 51 ground, circled by friends that you do not have an air, of course, is a good sign, but the domestic situation which exists, but a lot of presence. In consensus with the fact that I just described. I can not say that around me, but in fact inappropriate, there are good wind and bad air. I want to express is that since this country to see a lot of bad wind, and as a novice it will self-discipline. In other words, the growth in the face of adversity is a expensive things, for alarm that the fall in the face of adversity.

Sponsored Links