Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
eosiendv2

Default Christian Louboutin womenborse gucci womenborse

Lanza airline was already bad reputation because the airline has occurred over the past two air crashes. Julian recently accepted an interview with CNN, said: will be safe. 92 passengers and crew took off after the first 25 minutes the flight was normal, but then, when the aircraft arrived at 6,000 meters altitude, the aircraft into an air flow disturbance and severe thunderstorm risk area. Julie recalled: : 'finished!' I see Christmas presents flying in the cabin,borse gucci, I could not hear the passengers scream of terror issue. Suddenly, I caught a terrible silence around, I felt the aircraft was gone.
now Peru from the fatal crash that field has been 38 years later, in the Julian mind, everything is still as clear as happened yesterday, and she often every night, will not help a scared cold sweat. Especially when Julian saw from the media last month's Air France crash, and the airline crash in Yemen a few days ago, she personally experienced the crash experience will become particularly clear and realistic. Julian said that somewhere in the world when she heard the fatal crash has occurred, she will be for the passengers on the plane to pray, hope they like herself lucky to escape. It is reported that the legend of Julian has been in 2000, German director Werner Herzog was made into a documentary - Lancey

When Julian walking along the stream, she found more wreckage and some dead bodies, Julie recalled: women, they are the ground head first, the impact of their landing will be very violent, because their upper body was buried in the ground are more than 60 cm. These streams are also hidden the terrible crocodiles, piranhas and manta rays, Julie recalled: direction, but I'm not afraid, because I know that will not easily crocodile attack humans. So she waited at there wait for rescue. The next day, a group of loggers in Peru spotted her, and she was rushed to a nearby town. Julie recalled: Julian became a legend, she was one called a
According to CNN reports, Yemen Airways plane crash incident, the only survivor - 13-year-old girl in the passenger plane crashed into the sea 巴希亚巴卡 after the dissolution by the hold of a piece of wreckage with the wave drift for a whole 13 hours, and successfully until the arrival of reinforcement. Bakrie has therefore been regarded as a miracle, and lucky symbol. However, she is not the world's first air crash accident aviation history, 55-year-old German woman Zhu 莉安科伊普 g is a kind of disintegration occurred in mid-air, altitude 3000 meters Julian hurtled from the ground, but miraculously survived, and lived out of the original forest. Julian recent media interview, the first time after the lapse of years, recalled that 38 years ago in a fatal plane crash site, Julian said the market crash that occurred yesterday, the nightmare is still as clear as she often every night, still scared a cold sweat.
The picture shows the face in front of Julian
Julie crash in the documentary

original, Julian wing tank of the passenger machine was struck by lightning in the air, causing the aircraft wing is torn, falling out of balance that occur during aircraft disintegrated, Julian both man and chair at least 3,000 meters from the the high altitude fell out of plane hurtled to the ground. Julie recalled: > cabin seat change Incredibly, Julian miraculously survived,Chaussures Louboutin, survived by her just a little minor injuries,Christian Louboutin, while 508 flights on the other 91 passengers and crew, but in this rare air crashes of all killed.
these years, Julian has been trying to think about why they can survive alone, because, she told reporters: This row of seats fall in the air when rotated, like helicopter blades as speed played a role in slowing plunging to the ground. In addition, I'm falling trees is very dense areas, they may fall to the ground to help me decrease the impact force when. >
no matter what, Julian fell to the ground from a height of 3,000 meters, only to be a little minor injuries, fractures occurred in her collarbone, his right eye swelling, but she also a slight concussion, and some arms and legs separated wound. Julie recalled: , my only me and a row around the cabin seats, I fear, trying to find his mother, but did not find. Johnson jungle environment is complex, rescue and search and rescue aircraft were unable to determine the plane crash site-specific, so Julie was lucky to survive alone stuck in this primitive jungle. Fortunately, Julie had and the parents lived Wildlife Research Center, the parents taught her how to survive in the rainforest skills. Julie recalled: people for help. She found the crash site some candy. In addition, Julian wounds are infected with parasites. Julie recalled: I am afraid of losing his arm.
That fatal crash occurred in the December 24, 1971, the then 17-year-old Julian maiden name Jiaozhu Lianne Parker, the same day, she and her mother Maria boarded in the Peruvian capital Lima Peru Lanza Airlines flight 508, fly to the Amazon rainforest city of Pucallpa. Julian's parents were the famous German zoologist, who manages the Amazon rainforest, a wildlife research center.
38 years ago, plane crash, And Yemen, the only airline in the air crash survivors - 13-year-old girl in the same 巴希亚巴卡, Julian is also another accident in the crash, That occurred in plane crash 38 years ago took the lives of 91 people, only one lucky enough to Julian survived.

相关的主题文章:

WELCOME TO MY COMPANY WEB:www.beatsbydreusa.com

Sponsored Links