Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 06-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
Razp5162t

Default Princess Diana 's death

I remember very mini time to explicit one object in Paris, Princess Diana died in a car accident news, no sagacity was young, but surmise that Diana's death is no necessarily abrupt accident, was too so think about it. The premier car in Paris car break that tunnel passing Diana, when there is no attention, merely long antecedent I passed that tunnel, accidentally saw the top of the tunnel, which makes me even more suspect it is no so simple since the accident.
Today I drove to and fro in visiting this tunnel several times, this is only a few hundred meters in a two-way four-lane tunnel, only a few hundred meters away from the Eiffel Tower, the tunnel is not about the base few meters deep, two-way alley separated using cement pillars, and Diana's car was kick in these columns before Yu Hong consumption detriment. Tunnel in a straight road, this road is the 15th area of Paris to an place of ​​a road,GHD Precious Gift Set, as this will directly half direction via Paris, in Paris, opened the car the course my friends kas long asthis is not much, and there is no a few traffic lights, you can freely insert directly from the west side of Paris, the most chief place, favor this road, but infrequent in Paris,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, I adore driving on this road onward the Seine to open, you can see a lot of fine scenery,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, likened each day I work in the internal or traffic congestion on the A86 is simply a heaven.
out of doubt I absence apt speak about, described above, and to open up this road there namely not barrier, if only in rush-hour traffic, then speed can be accessible over 130 km today, I passed the speed of namely tunnel ahead 104 km into the tunnel later I had apt deduct from to 50 km, because there radar scale up to 50 kilometers, I think this radar could be the necrosis of the princess, and I entered the tunnel, two tunnels found no side wall, bare,GHD Classic Straighteners, and saw up by the top of the tunnel, while base in suspicious areas,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, the tunnel's ceiling is a long strip of space a baby, the baby I meditation these spaces is fussy if the British naval M5 or the M6 ​​at (spy agencies) posing for journalists, camera, photos, and constant persecution mad princess's motorcar, the driver of Princess naturally ambition accelerate to shirk the persecution of these reporters, so that speed can lightly be over 130 km, if something in advance that tunnel's dome has been installed on a mighty fan, while the car chance happened at the period that speed into the tunnel, and then stoked arranged fan, occurred because the time is at night, flares of light instantly to the moment blinding the eyes of the driver, the driver of an instant in blind fear, with ultra-fast speed, restricted roads, this is very disposed to the disaster we have penetrated, if it is designed chance,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, car occurrence After few minutes, you can dispose of flares of debris, so it looks a car accident is an accident.
described above is merely my private suspect, and some of my personal speculations, expressions are only conjecture, and I think of doubt.
photos from the Internet

photos from the Internet

photos from the Internet

Sponsored Links