Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
Q1p0i0n9w

Default Attention!

! ! Be taken seriously in this text! ! ! !Forward: Please seriously whereas this text is very long, but please adhere to the achieve!!
Please be sure to read in earnest, perhaps some day face this situation ... ...
! There are so crazy,Supra Shoes! Caution is the better!!!
Case 1:
A woman handbag was stolen, there are mobile phones, bank cards, wallet and so above. 20 minutes after, she opened the husband's call, differentiating his stolen things. Her husband exclaimed: The burglar used a stolen cell phone by sending txt messages to
reminder:
Do not expose your phone contacts and contacts between, Jiyong All by appoint, the fewer words the more safe.
Case 2:
Three friends
Zijia motorcar carrying the man accidentally fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the valley, caught 四日 three nights before liberated. In the meanwhile, they have many times ambitioned to phone out for assist. Helpless an was ache, and one is die, a admission and. They likewise shook several times to find a better situation to send and receive markers, but without success. If mediocre people to know thatthe three 112 lines, times of emergency but too to understand how bad it only dictate the phone information to apportion 112 line, trust they can be speedily rescued.
reminder:
mutual line throughout the nation, if it were not for after the phone is open to receive signals, even a very languid power, any brand of mobile phones can be dialed from any location. After the allocation of 112, ambition enter the voice immediately as with: Here is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will migrate your call to the police station; If you need aid, please call 9 We will transfer your call the fire division. Chinese had ended, will be to reiterate in English. At this point as long as the dial 0 or 9, some people will reply. To the circumstances in which three people, or lost, or encounter other difficulties climbing, you ought dial 9 to get timely relief.
Case 3:
have students like to dine fast food cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital for of ailment, doctors base that his tolerate walls additional to a layer of wax! Originally, cup noodles contains an food container of wax! Next time you dine cup noodles is not the time Feel Beibi consider skateboarding, and that it wants to. The food cup noodles for a long time, will occasion our liver can not break down this food wax. Finally, the students had to quest surgery to clear the layer of wax, died.
reminder:
immediate noodles, try out the plane and another bowl for the hot food, do not use bowl, glass noodle receptacles accompanied to straight red water consumption. Even if it is commerce, but also bring a huge mug of immediate noodles available. To your body, do not be slothful ah!
Case 4:
a very terrible thing: One day, a 21-year-old lad to go to a barbecue wearing contact lenses wild gathering! As he began to charcoal fire after a few minutes, he suddenly cried, and then very bitter jumping around, coiling on the ground ... ... the audience who are afraid, no one knows accurate what happened? We rushed him to the hospital, a medical checkup regret to say, his eyes blind!
reminder:
grill alternatively partake in whichever likely exposure apt the launch source, please do no wear adjoin lenses! Because adjoin lenses are made of plastic, peppery thaw temperature contact lenses in our eyes!
Case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie Susie immediately asked, See Susie she can not answer these three answers, call 120 immediately call for help. Although blood oppression was regular Susie, it seems like there is no stroke. But because Shirley has
reminder:
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are tough to identify because stroke patients constantly not timely and that the human next to delays in dispose leaving patients with brain harm. We have to ask three questions of patients is: Ask him or her; Ask the person is lifted up; asked patients to mention a uncomplicated thing. If the patient can not do these three people around to call the ambulance should immediately call 120 and told the ambulance attendant who is a omen of stroke. If we are capable to pass roomy use of this means, testing of stroke symptoms to diagnosis and dispose of stroke patients quickly as possible to shirk patients with brain mar.
(1) China Construction Bank quoted a gay: Today via a front door, the door has an ATM. One old man, has been saw at me and walked alongside him,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, suddenly stopped me, he said he can not read, get a bank card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, reserve looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to memorize the camera --- yes, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred just hearing! I will alert! Is because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Immediately got out ~ ~ ~ scam is really infinite, believe it will enter the pitfall, I am really very hard to detect! More careful to remind my friends out!
(2) Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the skylight to see another kin has the power to go see their own measure carton, opened the door to be touching the knife - a knife burglary .. .. to prompt you if a sudden power failure at home, do not rush to open the door view, a cat's eye to inspect for a meantime outside the activity, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men hearing fall butme time,Supra Shoes UK, there was no uncommon ring and then open the door.
(3) the woman compatriots attention,2011 Supra Shoes! This is the latest scam, please memorandum that males and fellow women compatriots, please cry your friends Note: The current out of the location, paying particular attention to petticoat friend friends: a juvenile madam working the way home from work to penetrate a baby wailing, quite needy , and then inquired the children how the past. kids equitable favor the juvenile matron said: . and then she went fatuous with the kid. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high voltage to lose feeling. get up up was nude in one blank room, surrounded at naught, she did not even look the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So now folk are secondhand to commit offenses sympathy ah, whether you meet this and similar, and do not take him to, to send him to the police station to take a agreeable, wandered into the police station the child must go erroneous, please let all the women approximately,Supra TK Society Shoes, because the general safety of Ms., after reading the distress to amenable it to everyone .. ..
(4) met today to solicit new tactics, all of you to beware of the ~ ~
rest by home today, someone rang the doorbell, open the gate and saw an antique woman 50 years old, hand out comfit 2 pack, I thought it was a adjoin to sub-candy, and the results of an beginning, could hear not a regional people, what she said to us that two bags of sugar, and intend a festive, want to alteration some money to her, said a lot of back do not know what, I could not hear apparently, the feeling is wrong, horrified to close immediately, halo! This year, there are so many to ask for money to ...
(5) attention to it! When the ATM withdrawals must be doubly thoughtful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals when the old woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a opener may be bad, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, always wanted to squeeze me, I did not concern, naughty children do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the one side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not prepare for it, perhaps the money was taken away, so I set out to enter: (A: I immediately arrest the little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grasp an adult's money? more agitating is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; Second: I do not immediately chase the little girl , so get the card, taking, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really
(6) My parents are elderly. Yesterday a.m., to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too distant, motorcycles and heavy can not move, so would like to ask my parents to purchase a Coke decanter of petrol, began, said, it is not out of 2,3 million to buy an empty bottle better. My mother took the empty bottles to him, not to mention he was really out of his pocket money, but a few hundred dollar bills,Supra Pilot Shoes, but also let my parents find the money. My mom Dunsheng alert, saying forget, but it is an empty decanter. He broke open the non-take 100 dollars to purchase down, but still goes on hundred USD bills. Fortunately, my mother has at present Longzhong, not the kind of people who adore petty advantages. Female friends must be carefully read, pay attention to self-security, ah, now the social evil .... friend sent me a report, now transferred to you see, go, be careful, be careful do ....
(7) The newlyweds honeymoon in Paris. In Paris, the wife of a trendy clothing cache attempting on clothes, as her husband waited outdoor in the wearing room. But await for more Shique not seen his wife bring an end to ... and asked the clerk to help her husband strained to see inside, they discover a fitting room empty. Husband wife jokes that make amusement of people, asking him nervous. So behind to the hostel waiting for her to come behind. A few hours later but there is no track of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious. Husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. Three weeks later, his wife perished for if from, no answer, sadly pack up and move back home to her husband only. Unable to take heart from despair, the husband motivation to work, has been alive single, decided to self-banishment, wandering to various areas. A few years later, his impulse to Bali, in a ruined house to visit a deformity show (freak show). He saw a polluted, rusty metal cage, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like ruined, full of scars. She distorted on the floor, and published as of XXXXX sound like a animal. Suddenly, a man screamed in terror. Since he is no variety of woman who saw his face, his versed, belonging to his newly marital wife, soon after missing a red birthmark on his face.
(8) The additional edition is in Shanghai. Notify the public security a few annuals antecedent a woman of her cousin while shopping in the Shanghai unexplained vanishes, but could not ascertain, until 5 years behind the cousin of a friend and saw that the street beggars in Bangkok, Thailand. XXX is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was knotted to a bulb post afterward to the necklaces.
(9) recently told me that his friend heard a crying infant on the door, but was already late and she thought it was strange, so she called the JC. JC told her: JC told her: We have sent people to, in any circumstance can not open the door. Police believe a reg code killer, the use of baby cry recorder, inducing women to think that the child was abandoned on the outside, they go out to look. Have not verified it, but the police have received many calls by women saying that they at home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, please pass this on and DO NOT hear the baby tearful sound and open the door.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

The man lived in a small hole that is 5 years a reporter Huang Xianming photo

Yintai District of Tongchuan City in Zhifanggou golden towns near the village , a man hole in an abandoned tomb is a live 5 years ,coach sunglasses, by the local Called
4月5 at noon , including golden Mao speed Tongchuan to the relevant section of the Huangling near a bridge , tied a rope on the roadside trees , a quilt draped over the top , a yellow coat, there is a next Tuya Hole. This is a high and 1.3 meters, 1 meter wide, but the hole , the upper part of the smoke hole was dark. Approached the hole, the smoke can be seen faintly inside the cavern , a man light a fire to cook. See people taking pictures, the 50 -year-old man was bent out from the hole . The man, surnamed Zhang said he had come to this for years,ray ban sunglasses, but would not say where he comes from .

name Kou village , according to Sample with villagers, the hole before the road is like an abandoned tomb when the hole dug , the man has lived here for five years . Normally, he would in a nearby motorway service area to eat the rest of these people something hot to eat their own back with firewood . Which experience I help the villagers at home ,prada sunglass, he did quite enthusiastically ran back . The villagers look at his poor ,versace sunglasses, usually are financial aid him. But 5 years ,ray ban sunglass, we do not know that he Jiaosha , come from.

reporter from the golden branch of the police station was informed that the public security stamp pad , the man police had numerous experiences of finding things to talk to him , to persuade them to return to their home , or for the establishment of account information,dolce gabbana sunglasses, but the man has been refused Police contact, anonymity , country of origin and so on. Reporter Huang Xianming