Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-15-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
product102

Default Windows Seven Windows 7 News & Tips

Organize Your Windows seven Taskbar With Bins
Bins 0.95 is actually a modest software created by OneUpIndustries that lets users group their icons and plans which are pinned towards the Windows seven taskbar into groups.
Win a Windows seven Tablet with the London “Geek Meet”
Those of you who follow me on Twitter, Facebook and other sites will know that I’ve been asked by Microsoft to run an ‘Ask the Expert’ session at their upcoming Windows Desktop TechDay on Monday 23rd May in London (UK). I’ve also arranged a Geek Meet the night before. I’ll be there to answer your [...]
Orion Energy Systems Moves to your Cloud
Orion Energy Systems, an energy management and consulting firm is looking for ways to manage the energy consumption of  facilities, so it has turned to your Cloud to do that. Microsoft  announced yesterday that Orion Energy Systems  is using the Windows Azure platform to host InteLite, a sensor-and-control solution designed to help Orion customers save energy [...]
Remote Access Software to Look At
Accessing a computer remotely is imperative if you do extensive support, software, hardware, or network wise.  That is why having the right kind od remote access software can help you do you job quickly. Here are some examples of programs that will do that. LogMeIn Allows remote control your computer, so you can access your [...]
3 Freeware File Compression Tools to Look At
Even though hard drives have gone into the stratosphere with size. Terabyte size is typical now a days, some may wonder why anyone would need file compression. Good question.  Well file transfers still occur and it is faster to transfer a smaller file, than a larger one. Also email attachments are typically limited in size,Windows Seven, [...]
How To Customize Your LogOn Screen
I’m sure there are many of you out there who just love to customize Windows seven. Some of you have probably already customized your logon screen, but for those of you who haven’t,Windows 7 Professional X86 Again Video - Again Music Video.html, I’ve put together a little guide just for you! First off,Windows 7 Home Basic Sale, if you want to change the Windows 7 Wallpaper you’ll need [...]
Microsoft Aids Apps Developers Migrate from iPhone to Windows Phone 7
Microsoft is serious about its position in the mobile market. It is not just the mobile phone, or the OS, but it is about Apps, and Microsoft is lagging far behind. But it aims to catchup by releasing a developer tool to help developers migrate their iPhone Apps over to Windows Phone seven. Microsoft officials [...]
How To Quickly Restart Explorer.exe From Your Context Menu
What this guide is, is actually a quicker and easier way to restart the explorer.exe process without having to either restart your computer or follow the method I outlined here a while back. There are a couple of reason as to why you would want to restart the explorer.exe process. For me it was because my [...]
Microsoft’s Q3 Report: Entertainment/Office Up, Windows Down
Earlier today, Microsoft announced their report for their earnings in the 3rd quarter. Revenues were up 13% from this time last year at $16.43 billion.
Screen Capture Tools to Look At
Every now and then you want to capture the contents on your screen to past them into a text editor,Office 2007 Professional Key, or to manipulate them with Paint or some such program.  Here are 3 screen capture plans that will give you more options than the standard Alt-print screen option provides. DuckCapture Go from 1 to 4. [...]
Two New MS Stores in the Works: Houston and LA
The push for selling Microsoft products continues. Now Microsoft is making plans to open two new retail stores, one in Houston Texas, and one in Los Angeles California. Current Stores Microsoft operates 8 stores located in different parts of the US. They are in Scottsdale, Ariz., Mission Viejo,Buy Windows 7 Ultimate, Calif., Lone Tree, Colo.,Office Professional 2010, San Diego, Calif., [...]
Microsoft Video Pokes Fun at Its Own Browser History
Microsoft pokes fun at its own Internet Explorer’s history with a video shown to developers.
Windows Phone seven Apps Development
Well its been some time now that the Windows Phone seven was released, October 2011. While Microsoft has been in awe with this new mobile device, that is not the case with consumers. And unfortunately for Microsoft, developers are not too interested in developing Apps either. If you take a look on the graph you’ll [...]
Windows XP’s Days are Numbered
Some Microsoft engineer was definitely having some fun with this one: Last week, Microsoft quietly a released a desktop gadget to remind customers and businesses of one important fact: Windows XP falls out of support in 2014, and would you please consider purchasing an updated OS? Getting it is pretty simple: after validating your copy [...]
Windows 8 Browser Screenshot Reveals a Little More UI
The browser has an interesting mix of the current IE9 interface and elements of the cleaner Metro UI that Microsoft has steadily been incorporating into nearly all of their products.

Tip: Click here to run a free scan for common PC errors

Sponsored Links