Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
S3k1t3s1v

Default Provinces liar Technology Competition

First, Beijing, liar:

I have been alive in Beijing for five years, Beijing deeply felt terrible liar! If you encounter a person in Beijing, he said that narrations can pass on the central leadership, even under the Police Station; can do something big to catching power and money, small to prostitutes were arrested, all-powerful,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, nothing unreasonable, you can Do not get incited, do not think from this hit the lucky star, because he is a liar.

Beijing is certainly a liar
certain major governors emerged relatives or cronies, and big things are sprint, what administration funding, the Deputy Chamber To liters of main auditorium, the level not to find him, he Qiaobu Shang,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, special acceptance tight matter arrows, because it is hard to get what what he had, but also special cow, planned to meet very short time, meet Shihai always depressed, said yesterday nightfall and what the leaders of a younger brother and a night to play mahjong while also often ringing phone, say, Zhejiang, Fujian, who came to me to be the acceptance of the coal, etc., invited him to dinner also first appointment, pay for it? Of course, pay for their own, he can eat and you have a face, and asked him to work? Yes, but must pay commissions, pay to sprint again? No way, do not leave it! However, after the payment of the commissions, hear below? More No way! So in Beijing is the cattle than liar.

II, Shanghai, liar:

I have a lot of friends in Shanghai, but also often have to Shanghai experience. If someone asks: Shanghai there are a liar? Of course, but more to go. Shanghai is rich swindlers generally emerged, suits and knots, is not what the Chief Representative of China International, is what the senior staff of foreign-funded enterprises in Shanghai Mandarin has a few foreign language direcotry, open millions of dollars of procurement the above orders, and you do because friendships, there are no other conditions prepaid commissions, or of debate, what to eat who foot the bill? Certainly you, give you such a big order to buy a single unimpressed. Therefore, the quality of Shanghai liar, the highest cultural class, at least knows a foreign language.

Third, Fujian, liar:

Fujian I am familiar with the work of the past because the needs of Taiwan, used to go there. Fujian liar are farmers, and if you meet him, then certainly contempt, so they dodge their weaknesses, and you do not meet, so that means liar loan Fujian high-tech method to SMS, email, content of course, has everything, what conquering, smuggling of goods, lottery information, so you nailed to your endless flow of money in their pockets, the strongest learn in Fujian liar, good at grasping the weaknesses of people nature, and good use of high scientific means, tricks are endless, frequent new strategy, a Fujian if suddenly one day you say to collaborate, and the conditions are rewarding, then you must be detailed, surely a cage.

four, Shenzhen liar:

Shenzhen is my go and life more than a ten-year the metropolis, but also the forefront of China's foreign, so the trick liar Shenzhen and exports are generally interlocked. Deception are basically small businesses cross the nation,GHD Rare Straighteners, were restless to sell their productions on foreign small business owners, such fraud routinely occurs in the name of the company, and the name of the 1st big company, and what multinational companies in China headquarters, what what International Group, etc., the office is very high, of course, rent, the car is very beautiful, but also rent, after you get to Shenzhen will be able to make you believe they are big companies, invite you to a very sumptuous cafeteria for dinner, after banquet there are other programs, pay for it? Do not you care, by the time you sign a contract before, at least 100 million U.S. orders, finished after they sign up, of course, the contract would must 1st pay the spend of deposit and other 7 thousand 7 hundred eighty-eight, so you have almost the same time cheating the company of a close , go, you detect it? ? ! ! This trick has been exposure of CCTV, and up to now such a liar in Shenzhen, there are many, some even open a branch office to the field.

five, Hunan liar:

I have for a long period in Hunan, where the liar is the maximum low-end, they are mostly farmers, but also likes the picture of farmers in front of you, one day whether suddenly look like a farmer men and women in front of you and ask how to obtain to the bank or post bureau, they are generally of Hunan Province (Jiangxi also accessible),GHD Diamond Flag 2011, and then will be very weird to come up with some gold ingots or gold sculptures, and some old money, said: They site the dug out, banks do not know can not replace it or can not be sent to the post office, if you sharp to differentiate him (her), you virtually cheated when the come. The more taint the image of such a liar as likely, preferably not talk Mandarin, so the more you will lightly deem it.

six, Sichuan and Guizhou liar:

I have not been to Sichuan, said that the fraud was the most inhuman liar, and specifically so that future generations do not long ass thing, that is, buy Abduction of women and children, and others after the end cheat also lie to acquaintances, they did not emulate the hare does not eat the grass side of the conviction, I listened that now a district of Shenzhen, among a month to have a child of 10 had been cheated, and cheated to chance a baby of the child, majority is a liar Sichuan accent cheat a child after they bought out, women to compel them into prostitution, if it is not cheating, then women, and even to his wife and his girlfribring an end to ...to prostitution, which is Sichuan Guizhou, liar.

seven, Hubei, liar:

saying goes, will be the name of the company, produce something and the latest high-tech industrial products, and to find distributors approximately the country, delivery of the conditions are very favorable, and also sent first example, said they would be citizen advertising inside the country Contact seller apparent, not long really have one or two buyers to call to the product, but also quite a large amount, the price is very acceptable, so you'll order the factory, so, you have been taken cheated when to go. Manufacturers of such fraud is generally appeared as salesman, a silver tongue.

eight, Anhui, liar:

had been to several of Anhui, where there is a Buddhist center So many crooks are generally presented in Anhui Jiuhuashan appeared as monks, males are generally loaded into a recluse, a female of course, play a nun, in common they are the two go hand in hand to apologize dole for the purpose of there, and then into different home, if It was then to look circular, and then sensational to say that your home has recently seemed to have decide Then look how much your household can, at least tens of thousands more. If no one in your kin, then to stealing the valuable things away, so occasionally Anhui liar is a bandit.

nine, Henan liar:

Speaking
a liar, we meditation of Henan Province, is in truth a bit weird, yet numerous kinds of Henan liar point fills both huge lie small trick. If we meet above the road in Henan human, be sure apt linger in mind, do not own a family or affair call residences left to every additional, otherwise you will be home presently received a shriek namely you have elsewhere someone went bad, it happened due to a prostitution catch, a car chance, creature pillaged, sudden illness,GHD Leopard Grain, etc., he is your friend, immediately you handle with things needed money, so your house alternatively unit to instantly transfer the quondam, alternatively too late. Such folk are generally Henan Province. There is likewise a big liar, is the appoint of great companies appear to field a large purchase orders for undertaking computing by fewest an million, tin disburse 30% deposit, and additional merchandise to 70% instantly behind the disbursement, behind you start the presidency of diplomatic enterprises to the corporation to visit, the treatment of high-level corruption, and also committed to the tall commission, so we can let the other compact distribution, but when the merchandise immediately after they sell by below market amounts, and then evaporated, I have Several friends told him each daytime seeing as people of Henan, Henan negotiations there is a feature of what conditions they are willing to coincide, very agreeable lecture, but such goods or money into their hands, nought will not say.

ten, Shanxi, liar:

I Shanxi has many friends, or talked less nothing more. do have instances of this media exposure many times.

eleven, the Northeast liar:

We have been informed of Henan liar
many, in fact I think it is the most northeastern liar, because we grew up living in the Northeast that knob, so to comprehend a little more.

in the reform and beginning up, the Northeast is the most genuine, but it was the South Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong deceived many, began to become smarter , but also the student surpasses the educator, not only beautiful but also gifted tricks. To amount up the Northeast liar really is not simple, due to assorted types of fraud that can be base in the model, two focused right now: one is the use of the advantages of the Northeast powerful body, holding a number of broken watches, mobile phone, laptop or even go and pedestrian collisions, and then extort money from the other side, there is the nature of semi-cheating half-grab; Another type is the use of hue to defraud, a beautiful woman to seduce the rich, then there are several men to blackmail, most men use hue to deceive a woman pile up examples of the Northeast are generally looked like a handsome man, has a lot of Jour on the network, so there is then a group of men specially Northeast do such a thing, They also wore the rich, well-dressed, very generous, saying what a big business, and then look at each other confused, first color Piandao Shou, and so the conditions are ripe, said to do what the project, the return is attractive , after the success of a house can get what the other side, so that the petticoat heart, a few days would say that the project has started very well, the house soon to give you, and lead to further tempt the other side, a few days Start anxious, short of money that project, so the woman's money into his hands. Northeast has a very powerful man when women cheat more than 30 millions of money, all women over 30 years old, so often the women online, alone woman, but you should pay attention. Another new trick is invented by the Northeast, and I want to disclose, if you have just one day out of the bank to get tens of thousands of dollars, and suddenly a couple of little hands from your eyes blindfolded, then you are very beautiful voice said: Guess who? When you think what Aventure come, then it can be is wrong, so you guessed Yiwu Li from Mary, and just do not know who is, she would suddenly jump in front of you, and then says: Sorry, wrong person, so he immediately disappeared, when you reflect back from the excitement, your thousands of dollars had disappeared. Northeast horrible person! ! Ha ha!

second, Jiangsu liar:

Who Jiangsu
no liar? I must go to school in the beautiful landscape of Nanjing, also capable a life the only time deceived. Travel to Jiangsu XDJM must pay attention to,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, if stamp at the train station, then, do not believe votes traffickers, because they are liars, they cheat the way there are two types, one with the ######## tickets to sell to real ones, so The stamp is basically clips from the old ticket, there is a class that is dressing clothes rail, posing as railway staff that you can buy an internal referendum, but the money you received after the run.

XIII, Zhejiang, liar:

Zhejiang is a beautiful
Chinese economic one of the most active, so that production can Tingduo liar, there are media and small deception, which is in a class of investors in the mainland as a small city that can be locally how many to provide how many deceived local officials treat him as a marital grandfather, the description is definitely excessive corruption, after eating to find a madame, and said look at the investment environment is not good, and after that also brought back a lot of gifts, invest in ? No! ! Zhejiang liar fraud there is absolutely world-class martial arts, what the world famous, well-known trademarks in China, can be made perfectly. There is the dark center of the country is buffet along the cotton are basically Zhejiang. I heard there is a avenue trick Zhejiang invention: the street selling mobile phones, latest mobile phone imports only buy fewer than 30% of the market price is very fond of you, you think it would not be true? Is certainly true, put the card into them on, OK! Can make, so you will definitely buy, but the end money is waiting for you to take mobile phone to quit, the other will say to you, and so, if my card is still there, so he called the phone back, open the check, and then behind to you, and say I'm sorry, very polite, do not think you got an convenience because he has Diaobao a direction to give back to you is that there are half-way Diaobao trick a lot of money for such little money, foreign money, and so, we must pay attention to. Another way is to leave the phone altogether for fraud with a counterfeit phone, but do indeed very true, is simply the same, but after a few seconds off the boot, and showed not electricity, so that makes a lot of people cheated . Worse still, simply to give you a cell phone inside the shell re-installed a few pieces of steel oppression. Ha ha! Advised not to yield to the temptation of you is such a small cheap as well.

fourth, Guangxi, liar:

work when I was in Guangzhou to know a group of Guangxi, Guangzhou, aid, specifically in the practice station or bus station cheat, you equitable arrived by train or car, you friends do not come to elect you up, So you might go to a public phone booth to make a tel or pager, cell phone, then your friend may not be immediately joined, hang up immediately after a call to come back and said, If you turn to who, when, he said, he is so and so's friend, the guy who short-lived responsibility, and has told me to elect you up, and soon there came to pick a man or woman, you must have excellent trust in each other, so you taken the time to come, light baggage money fraudulently, who has also been re-sold, so we must be careful since, principally in the Guangzhou Railway Station.

fifth, Yunnan, liar:

speak about my private experience, a business junket in Shenzhen final month, it has long been awakened by phone, the other very warmhearted and said: not friends, I just get to know each other is a liar, because the media had seen such a trick, so I decided Dances each other, I began to seriously surmise containing:

You are right
Pharaoh (Pharaoh h)?

not!

uh? It was Wang bar (small tortoise)?

yet.

you have to Lin Bing (gonorrhea)?

no.

Oh, I understand, you are Yang is (impotence).

on, and fortunately did not forget old friends.

Yaya Bah! Grandpa, I simply do not have a Jiao Yang Shenzhen, as a friend.

the other said: Well, I invite you to a decisive hostel morn tea, we meet afresh, I said OKAY, ah, done beneath the phone cover and continue to sleep, let him go so Ah Ting.

actually cheated out of the case if the outcome is this: After you get to have one or two young people waiting for you, that they are all subordinate Yang, Yang Zonggang good and something that should be delayed for a Again, we first eat with you, in the process of eating, there are two possibilities, if one person, then he kept profession and said tel no electricity, and by your phone to make, and that the marker well, go outside, so phone was gone. If they are the words of two people, one of the so-called Yang will call and the total telephone, then said Yang, the aggregate came, we went out to meet him, another human would stay inside, so when you go out, he your archive will take away with you that they'll look in opportunities to slip away.

said more of such deceit namely Yunnan.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Sponsored Links