Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 06-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default Foreign wife teach their kid, let the Chine

son to the U.S., stable in the U.S. after graduation. I base a back foreign wife Susan. Today, grandson Toby has been 3 annuals antique. This summer, my son applied for a visa to visit relatives. Spent three months in the United States, foreign wife Susan ways to educate their children, so my mother an eye-opener in China.

hungry without food Every morn, Toby woke up, Susan, to the breakfast table a release, to just keep running around tending to the. Toby climbed up on their own stool, beverage milk, eat toast. Meal, he returned to his apartment, in the wardrobe to find raiment, shoes, and then put their own. Toby, at the end of the day, only 3 years old, still unclear about the positive and negative children, can not differentiate left and right foot shoes. Toby once afresh dress jeans on backwards, I immediately trod amenable to help him change, but was Susan stopped. She said that if he felt uncomfortable off on their own, re-dressed; whether he did not feel anyone embarrassment, it will be with him. All that day, Toby is dressed in his pants to run around, as Susan did not see the same.

again, Toby and the neighbor kids out to play, no more breathless to run family to the General Assembly, to Susan, said: Lucy said, to wear my pants on backwards, actually? Susan smiled and said: Since then, Toby had never wearing anti-pants.

I can not help but think, five or six years old my granddaughter will not use chopsticks, elementary school will not tie his shoe. Now boarding at the junior high school, she brought home every weekend do a lot of polluted clothes.

day at noon, Toby disgruntled, refused to eat. Susan said that his few words, angrily shoving the plate a little Toby to the floor, spilled food on a plate in one place. Susan looked at Toby, said earnestly: laughed within herself, this mother and son, are all very headstrong!

afternoon, Susan and I argue in the evening for me to cook Chinese food. I take the imply, Toby particular favorite Chinese food, it must be midday Susan Toby did not feel good to eat, let him eat more at night.

exhibit cooking that night I did a Toby favorite Sweet and Sour Pork, shrimp fuel boring, but also with pasta Chinese-style chilly noodles done. Toby likes to eat the kind of noodle, full of little folk tin eat a big plate.

began dinner, Toby joyfully climbed the stool. But Susan came, took away his plate and knife and fork, said: to cry in tears, weeping, said:

I feel bad, and want to make Toby appeal, say a good word, a wink to me, was startled to ascertain his son. Remember when I first came to the United States, his son told me that, in the United States, parents educate their children, others do not mediate, even now the elders are no exception. Helpless,Women's Minnetonka Ankle, I had to remain silent.

the repast, from starting apt end, the meager tiny Toby has been sitting in doll car, looked on helplessly while the 3 of us mature wolf. This I know that I do lunch Susan real intention. I believe namely next period, Toby would like to discard tantrums while their jobs ambition surely memorize their abdomens to look my parents and grandmother meal experience. Hungry taste bad experience, alternatively face Moreover, their favorite edible.

ahead going to nap, with the whereabouts of Toby, Susan and I say good night. Toby cautiously asked: After sleep sleep Open your eyes, you can eat? Toby luminous.

maximum cases, Toby eat very affirmative, he did not ambition to bitter. Every time I see locations to eat Toby, hard by breathing, his face viscous lips are food, I consider of her granddaughter. She, like Toby so much, in array to coax her to banquet, a few adults holding jobs with the rear end of her scamper, she did not purchase it, but also almost the conditions: later eating a bowl of buying toys, eat a bowl of buying a Toys ... ...

; eye as an eye, yet likewise a man as body
1 day, we took Toby to the park . Soon, Toby and 2 girls playing on the pantry game. Plastic pot, a small spade, small plates, small bowl placed over the layer. Suddenly, a naughty Toby picked up the pot, knocking his head hard on a girl a bit, the girl froze a moment, rupture into tears. Another smaller number of youth girls, see some cases,Minnetonka Moccasin, have been horrified into tears. Toby did not anticipate about such serious consequences, would stand in amazement.

Susan waded up and query what the entire matter, she said naught, picked up the jug, hard knock to the attention than the head, did not prepare for Toby, suddenly fell to the grass, the wail randomly together. Susan Toby asked: I'm sure he'll never do it.

uncle Toby presented him with a light blue small bicycle, like Toby, for a babe, no let anybody touch. Neighbor girl Lucy is a good friend Toby, Toby several times solicited to ride to his car, Toby did not question.

time, when several children melodrama together, while Lucy, Toby, do not pay attention, secretly ride car, sped away. Toby discovered, came to the Susan angrily complain. Susan is the mama of several children and chat with a cup of coffee, he smiled and said:

After a little while, Lucy was riding the car back. Toby saw Lucy, a will she fall to the ground, grabbed the car. Lucy sitting on the floor and cried. Susan picked up Lucy, to appease her for a while. Soon, Lucy and other children happily play again.

Toby will be riding their own cars, feel a little silly, seeing that having so numerous children elated, he wanted to join, but also feel a little entangled. He rubs up opposition Susan nigh, muttered: ; Toby Lucy rode slowly around the car, reaching her side when they turn back. Back and along several times, do not know when to begin, Toby and Lucy and a big grin, downtown has become a group.

disciplining children for parents to do
Susan's parents live in California state, I heard I'm coming, they drove to visit us. Home to the visitors, Toby is very incited, run up and come down to world rampant. He secondhand to play with sand tub fraught with water, put the keg in the house walking around. Susan warned her several times, not the water overflow to the floor, Toby ignored. Finally,Men's Minnetonka Driving Shoes, Toby, or the tub prostrate, and the water spilled over the floor. Excited little Toby do not feel wrong, and also pride to play barefoot stepping water, the pants all watery. I quickly find out the mop for mopping the floor. Susan grabbed the mop from my hand to Toby and said: Susan apart from everything another, directly to the arsenal room he plucked, closed confinement. Toby heard tearful inside the earth-shattering issue,Minnetonka Boots, I feel bad bad, want to work pick him out. Toby's grandmother has stopped me and said: he hurrahed at the stockroom where: storage room out, two lines of his face hanging tears. He took a swab of his two struggling with high water haul on the ground neat. Then he took off his pants, carry in their hands and bare buttocks into the lavatory, splinters from the clothes to wash.

Toby's grandparents looked surprising I look, smiled with deep wisdom. It left me with deep feelings. In many Chinese families, parents punishment their children, often cause a

Later, I chat with Toby's grandparents,Moccasins Shoes, the mention of the stuff, Toby's grandfather mentioned the words, so that I was very impressed. He mentioned that children are the parents of the child,Women's Minnetonka Slippers, parents must respect the child's schooling. The child is small, but it is born diplomat, when he saw the distinctions between kin members, he will be very smart at exploiting loopholes. This is not only not benefit to improve his behavior, it will lead to increasingly serious problem, and even more other problems. Moreover, conflicts between home members, family atmosphere will send disharmony children more insecurity, the psychological evolution of children adversely affected. Therefore, either parents educate their children with grandparents in the accident of a variance on the publish, or the husband and wife have different conceptions of education, are not in front of children in conflict.

Toby's grandparents lived in the house for a week, ready to return to California. Before I left for two days, Toby's grandfather solemnly asked his daughter: give him a couple of roller skates as a gift to the Christmas toy excavator as a gift to buy him! Toby's grandfather does not know is how to narrate little guy, but then I took Toby to the supermarket, he pointed to the toy excavator, said: and expectations.

Although Susan Toby so strict, Toby incredibly loving mother to Quedui. He was playing outdoor, it will collect some nice flowers or leaves his considered beautiful, solemnly given to mother; something gave him a award, he would phone her mother to join him separately; what delicious, but also all leave half of it to her mother.

think of many Chinese children's stupidity and indifference of parents, I had to appreciate my foreign wife. In my attitude, the child's problems in education, the American mother has a lot to study from the Chinese mother.