Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 06-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
R2z9f8m7uk

Default And purchaser transactions of 24 kinds of skills

sales is a results-Hero of the game, sales is to deal. No transaction, no matter how good the sales process can only be spent snowy night wind. The hearts of the sales staff, in appending to the transaction, had no alternative. But the customer is always so Method in this process is important, the emulating detailing of several transactions eliminated customers doubt law:

1,Christian Louboutin Discount, the customer said: I want to think about it.

Strategy: Time is money. Opportunity makes the thief to.hiding something (such as: no money, no decision-making power) not decision-making, then there are quite off the fable. So to illuminate the reasons for using analysis method, and then prescribe the right medication to cure the patient. Such as: Sir, in the end is where I have not explained clearly, so you say you must consider?

(2) hypothesis method:

swiftly assume the transaction, the customer can get any good (or happiness), if I were you quickly the transaction, may lose some of the interests of hand (the pain), use of the hypocrisy of people quickly facilitate transactions. Such as: Mr. X, our products must be very interested indeed. Suppose you buy now, you can get × × (plus awards). We come once a month (or have a sales improvement activities), there are a lot of people want to buy this product, if you do not timely decisions, will ... ...

(3) direct method:

by judging the position of customers, linear answer to the customer, especially for men there is a question of money the buyer, the direct means can impact him, forcing him to pay. Such as: × × President, really, would not be a money problem? Or you are shirk it, you want to lest me?

2, the customer said: too expensive.

responses: you pay for, in fact, is not expensive.

(1) Comparative Law:

① compared with alike products. Such as: market × × × × brand of money, this product is much more attractive than the × × brand low, quality is also better than the × × brand.

② other items with the same worth for approximation. Such as: × × money immediately can buy a, b, c, d and so a few things, but this product is that you maximum absence now is not a bit expensive to buy.

(2) break up method:

the product of several makeup parts apart, the part of the part of the explanation, each part is not expensive, the more cheaper together.

(3) average:

the price apportioned to every month, newspaper, annual, especially fhardly everme of the most effective high-end apparel sales. Generally only wear clothes to buy the digit of days, but can be worn to buy brand-name of days, on average every day compared to buy expensive mark name is apparently cost-effective. Such as: You can use this product many annuals it? In measurements by × ×, × × × × week of January, the actual day of the investment is how many you spend each × × money, you can get this product, value!
(4) Praise law:

compliment for customers by face and have to dig into their pockets. Such as: Sir, a look you know commonly very focused × × (such as: instruments, quality of life, etc.) you, will not be disinclined to buy such products or services.

3, customers say: the market downturn.

Responses: recession, buying and selling on the economy.

(1) please the Law:

natty people reveal a secret: When people are selling, buying successful; when others are buying, selling victors. Now that the tactics requires bravery and wisdom of many very successful people are in a recession, while they created the foundation of success. Buyers at saying intelligent, smart, successful people and additional substances, to please the customer, carried away when out of the purse!

(2) of the Small Law:

macro-economic environment is a big change, a unattached individual can not be changed, in a short time for everyone, or step by tread, all . This will dilute the stuff, little to address the major issues, will dilute the shock of macroeconomic context on the transaction. Such as: a lot of people these days talking about the market downturn, but for us personally, but no big shock, so that will not influence your buying × × products.

(3) Exemplification:

citation previous examples, cite examples of successful, give examples around, give a class of examples of common behavior of teams of people, give a popular sample of give examples of presidency, give examples of idol singers, so that customers appetite, impulsive,Christian Louboutin Shoes, Buy. Such as: Mr. X, × × × × period people buy the product, how are you feeling behind use (what is appraisal, what his change). Today, you have the same opportunity to make the same decision, will you?

4, the customer said: Can not cheaper.

Strategies: reflect the value of the price, cheap, no good cargo

(1) acquisitions and losses method:

transaction is one investment, gains will lose. Simply to make a purchase determination above price is not comprehensive, fair see at the price, it will ignore the quality, service, value-added products, etc., which is a compassion to buy themselves. Such as: Do you meditation a particular product investment over it? However, also mini investment has his problems, also tiny investment, so to disburse more, because your product can not be effected to meet the reward duration (can not enjoy the products of some added traits).

(2) hole cards method:

the cost of the product amount is currently the lowest in the country, has come to Dier, you absence to be lower, we do not. Through bluff (in fact, not cards, there are thousands of miles away from the cavity cards), production purchasers feel namely the cost rational, buy Debu loss.

(3) honest law:

little in this world have the opportunity to spend very little money to the maximum quality products, this is a fact, there are chances and telling customers not to psychology. Such as: If you do need cheap price, We do not have, we understand that other locations do not, but slightly more expensive in the × × products, you can look at.
5, the customer said: somewhere else cheaper.

measures: service price. Now the proliferation of counterfeits.

(1) Analysis:

Most people make buying decisions at the time, usually to understand 3 things: the 1st is product quality, and the second is the product price, and the third is the product of the service. Shifts in these three zones to analyze, to dispel the customer's concerns and questions in mind,Christian Louboutin Boots, it Such as: × × President, that may be true, at the end of the day, everyone wants the highest quality with the least money to buy goods. However, the service is good here, can help to × ×, can provide × ×, you are buying in other places, not so much service, you must pay somebody to do your × ×, so that your time and postpone and no savings of money, or more suitable here.

(2) turning to the courts:

do not talk their advantage, turning an objective and just to say that the languid elsewhere and again kept saying, destroying psychological defense customers. Such as: I've not found: that company (other places) can attempt the lowest price highest quality products, but also to cater the best service. I × × (comparative or friend), where they bought final week × ×, useless on the bad days, and no conservation, look elapse a wrong outlook ... ...

(3) to remind the law :

remind customers of the proliferation of ########s now, do not outweigh the freeloaders. Such as: For your happiness, eminent lofty quality service and price aspects which would you select one it? You are willing to sacrifice product quality just to lower it? If you bought a ######## how to do? Would you like to do our good after it? × × President, occasionally we invest a little more, to get the product we really want, which is really good, you say it?

6, customers say: No budget (no money).

responses: the system is die, people are alive. No conditions can create the conditions.

(1) forward-looking method:

product can annotate the benefits of listening to customers,Christian Louboutin Pumps, urging customers to ration, led to buy. Such as: × ×, I know the occasion of a sound treatment requires thoughtful budgeting. Budget to help companies achieve their goals is an important tool, but the tool itself to be malleable, you say it? × × products can help your corporation amend performance and addition profits, you still modify the budget along to tangible situation it!

(2) Psychological methods

thinking products can no merely bring benefits to the purchasers themselves, but likewise bring benefits to the human approximately. Buy the product tin be superior, household favor and appreciative, if it were not for bought, ambition lose a performance opportunity, the opportunity as buyers and quite momentous, lost, ache! In particular,Christian Louboutin Sandals, some of the company's purchasing department, you can differentiate them in the use of antagonists, has produced what is telling, no to buy ambition be leading obtain behind.

7, customers say: it really value that much?

Responses: suspected to be spies, doubt is definitely behind.

(1) investment law

making a purchase decision is an investment decision, it is very laborious for ordinary people to make the right investment appraisal of the expected results, are in use alternatively petition of the process come to realize , feel the product or service to bring their own interests. Since the investment, we should penetrate more of what will happen, and now may be only a small part of the character, but melodrama a excellent role in the hereafter, so it was worth!

(2) contradict the law:

use of contradiction, to strengthen their customer purchase decision is correct. Such as: you are a discerning person, you can now do doubt yourself? Your decision is sapient, does not matter that you do not trust me, you do not deem in yourself?

(3) positive law:

value! Analysis of the customer to listen another to dispel the concerns of customers. Can be compared, you can break up analysis,Christian Louboutin D'Orsays, but also for instance patronize.

8, customers say: No, I do not ... ...

Responses: my lexicon there are no

(1) bragging method:

bragging is lying, bragging is not in the selling process, so the salesman said that whether there is no factual basis, then bargain. Salesman but by bragging that the determination of sales, meantime customers have a better comprehending of their own, so that customers think you have an vantage in some ways, is the expert. Trust handle. Such as: I know there are many causes to avoid your day a lot of salesmen allows you to adopt their products. But my experience tells me: no an could I say no, say no we finally became friends. When he told me to say no, he really is about to hand the benefits (benefits) to say no.

(2) ratio of the Heart:

fact, salespeople sell products to others, was rejected, you can feel their true situation and speak out to share with customers, to obtain the compassion of the customer to generate pity, endowed to buy. Such as: If there is a product your customers love, and very much like to have it, you will not be because of little problems and let customers you say no? So today I × × President will not let you say no to me.

(3) die mill method:

us that tenacious in the selling process, without you I asked the customer, the customer to say what the product. Customers forever subconsciously enemy defense and refused to others, so sales staff to be consistent, chronic to sell to customers. And if a customer refuses, the salesman on the retreat, customer sales staff will not impress.

[Summary]

is capabilities, the method is a shortcut, but must be done using methods versed London makes perfect. This requires the salesperson to sell in the ordinary lesson of a aware use of these methods, site train, to When the customer doubts what happens, the brain does not need to think our reach to export songjang. By that time, in the minds of customers, it really is,

Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #2
dasho22

This article comes from the articles interesting and useful and beautiful they are talking about And purchaser transactions of 24 kinds of skills it's really a great article