Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
lz3kz7z1g

Default NBA Playoffs 2011 Is It Too Early to Call Derrick

In Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, Derrick Rose scored 28 points to lead his Bulls to a dominating 103-82 win over the Miami Heat.
He didn't take over the game like he did against the Hawks in Game 3, or turn in a triple double.
It actually was Chicago's bench that outplayed the role player for Miami.
But ESPN's J.A. Adande made an interesting point in his most recent column:
The simplest way to define best player is to ask yourself whom you'd pick first if you needed to win a playoff game. And at the moment, nobody has won more games in these playoffs than Rose and the Chicago Bulls.
In the same article, Adande quoted former NBA great Rod Strickland who was at Game 1:
Umm, he's close,mlb jerseys, if he's not. Obviously you had three of the, probably, top five out there. I mean, he's up there. I don't know if I want to crown anybody the best player in the league, but he's definitely an MVP and he's definitely one of the best.
I think Adande is right here. And I'm trying extremely hard not to become one of those "prisoners of the moment".
Without a doubt Rose's Game 1 is fresh in our minds, but think about what he did all regular season to earn the MVP. Then think about what he's done thus far in the postseason.
MUST READ: The 15 Most Electrifying Dunks of the 2011 NBA Playoffs
He's matched up against teams with length, size and athleticism, has fought through injury, has been nearly unstoppable getting to the hoop and has stretched the defense with outside shooting.
Sure, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and others may have had better three year stretches, but right now, it's not crazy calling Derrick Rose NBA's best player.

Sponsored Links