Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
S3k1t3s1v

Default North be nice

1, I just work, in a small company, very,GHD Rare Straighteners, very small. With me into the other two are ordinary point schools. We just go, have a tel are all basically ran to elect up my feet, other people do not leave.
that to the later, phone rings, if I do not get up, everyone will have been waiting for, until I finally could not bear the
got up to reply it. Every day after work, I want to retard the Office of the garbage bags to watch whether it needs to put away garbage bags. While others, such as the old staff and other interns,GHD Purple Straighteners, they simply will not put garbage bags. I am a Peking University. I'm not mad.

2, the work situation is quite serious. Especially as fresh graduates. If the huge companies, they may be proficient to disburse the novice training period and money, also has the ability apt withstand commerce novices are not versed with the losses reasoned to the corporation, merely for most small companies, they are simply disinclined alternatively no take this. So skilled a academy graduate and a graduate of Beijing University between novices, they would prefer prefer the former.

3, and even the Beijing Haidian Zhongguancun, even, is a low-cost higher pedagogy job mart. The context determines the eyes of our employers, are metal, not gold. Here, students are low fatigue, business people see the feeling of fresh graduates and migrant laborers on the construction site manufacturers to see no difference between the eyes. In particular, for the sole purpose of making money in most small companies. Therefore, the newly graduated students most in need do is to immediately permit themselves to be a familiar work.

4, in school, pay more a few real friends. Because after work, you may never lose the power and gallantry to make friends. In particular, my colleagues, you may must leave a unit, you are reluctantly, that this element is very good colleagues. But maybe one day afterward, because by accident you suddenly discovered that gentle smile on your day colleagues who stabbed in your back or n knife, a straight consequence of these knives is that you get out.

5, in school, enjoy the feeling of self-esteem. Some say he was a college student, thought he was after graduation to chance a dog only 3 years, but the work, he found that they actually too confident, in fact, simply do not want to become a dog 3 years 6 months is sufficient. 4 words I saw a massive, over 2 years later, I found this excellent truth, and Newton's statute can mate. We at the university, the enjoyment is the largest freedom and democracy, this is a hideous sweet. Because when you first blame by pointing the snout of a sudden when you can not accept.

6, your time at the campus, may find it a very popular human. Leave the North, you may never aspire to your custom. But after a few years, you will find only those completed by the impressive success of alterations to Popular impressive to the students to clothes to the celebration, and the students who have not completed alterations may be down and come down to emerge in front of you. So, when you in school, do not smile (even now it is in the center) those customs and customs around the students, because they are probably the main symbols on the future party of students, but also to re-educate you on your mm example.

7, the time when you are at the university, do not look down the row of those outside the West is prepared to rent a small shanty north Kaoyan rounded path young people, some of them may be in your opinion utilitarian, not moral, not for the purpose of means. But you work you will find that 3 points is precisely the North did not teach us survival skills. If we can grip the 3 points, combined with our theoretical backdrop, who must battle all North grams. In fact, most of us after leaving school will go in this way, so they are actually very respectable, because they adult earlier than we. They may have when younger suffered setbacks, so they know how hard since then. And we have been a happy babe, await until graduation when it started to adopt life on its first real setback, so we tried a lot later than they should.
8, to be educated in what we, the teachers have been narrating us to be genuine, being honest. Also, the Chinese old mentioning namely works, This championship has been in the business to the degree of humanity or the fact of the Western globe could, but immediately it is China's shopping malls ... ... nonsense. For instance, my integrity and the company lost a purchaser, so I won a friend; when this friend for of my sincerity has brought me a big handle, I have been landlord of that business failures deserving to The fried squid; so finally I brought this circumstance the current big business services.
result of this last is good; but this is just a lucky accident. I muse most people would not be so fortunate. Working, if you see at statistics every day, you will be surprised on their morn walk into the bureau from now the moment to start effective lies, it lies on the colleagues, the boss said his client that has been said that home If your girlfriend or boyfriend, no job, but to stay in school for research on the Notes (as in my case), you will take them by wonder, they may be distressed to say to you say that? You are likely to disappoint every other, case in point, the person that you changed; you feel like also naive, also simple, do not understand you, in your pressure every day the same?? to split.

9, North too much freedom, which is lucky as Peking University is also disastrous. In the North you may learn frank, and this may be just what your boss is the most taboo. Chinese people are all bad quality; China's wealthy and meaningful differences between the rich West, the Chinese boss of the boss and the West are very differ. We have seen many examples, which referred to something as blunt and is considered to be fired, and finally they got a promotion: This story was like in the real world is ... ... I believe, like Cinderella when the Queen's beauteous and idiot . In the North people's eyes, men are created equal, even if you are the boss; North to many people are perfectionists, they see a direct point out stereotypes; This time finished, because when the boss found you in part of than he also wise, he will depressed to death. Even if finally he finally accustomed your counsel, you get out not far away. I believe that this is a lot of people mad on the outside one of the reasons Beijing University. This is my understanding that, fie, you say that we kind of mad, do not use our proposal, do not eat the flesh of my grapes are sour grapes must say!

10, when you were in school, normally free to look at several films that idiot a little naive, such as When I scoffed, and now I think of a dormitory of the girls a destroy around the scene of the microcomputer I see it acid nose! ! ! ! Now that we have no thoughts to sink in the yard of a patient and read on the membrane, see TV, that is desperately holding the remote control platform, and then scolded: fired if the boss is not all, let him hunger Hell! , and more to the school, less play the game to bed in the dormitory. Hope to see more of those high-end massive old professor, no problem to find a few out to inquire it, for when a baby listening to my grandmother telling stories. Because, after working so patiently who do not expect things to tell you the boss If you Zuosa, do not understand, then do not query! Check their own way! Do not think that, as in schools, good answer is a virtue! You query a few, good temper, the boss will ignore you, Hanging Samsam you know you walked away, a bad temper to the boss will tell you a little shade and said: will not? Bosses want results, not process. How do you do it in his possession, in short, did you be considered finished. Now every time I think a lot of times I University in the class to sleep, I feel particularly apologetic for the teachers on the discourse hall.

12, when you were in school, adore to love to talk about games, then love can be called love! You probably just because she likes you and talk to you love; big summer you may go to the menagerie with the thronged bus, smelling the smell of the wagon is dangling a sweet variety of pleasure; work, then you do not count on it! 3 years if she talk to you can buy a house you do not have to pay the sign, you are ended! If you talked to her for 3 years you do not have to purchase a house facing two counts of evidence of matrimony, you're screwed, you may start to mistrust that you are not in the delay time of her youngster to her. At that time with you and then take the bus, you will feel sad: You imposing a North male, but also let lp compact bus,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat!

13, when you were in school, and more forgiving of small errors roommate, not because she or he deliberately spilled a glass of water in your English glossary to her or even claim he is angry ; not because of her or his filthy socks on the bed you forget to take your complaint to others! Not because she or he lent money to buy fruit, you two have been forgotten also concern. Do not because of her or his shortcomings or mistakes accidentally meantime he was angry. When you're working, you will find that in fact they had not so annoying, you will be surprised why you did this kind of thing always angry, you will slowly forget their bad and only remember when your bedside when Nocturne lukewarm, buy a sack of snacks to eat with everyone happy to be back. When you first go to college, you may weep too true friends are only handed in high school; but when you work you will find that after the University most likely to be handed a lifetime of friends assist each other to talk to each other!

14, if you are a girl, when you were in school, more understanding and even those who detest you do not like boys, but Kuangzhui you! Because no matter if you dislike him, after all, they really like you, in their eyes, you're probably an angel! In the work,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, you are the boss seems very likely that you just dog feces! Person's life is not much chance to get some of the most honest and pure things, numerous years later that look short and ugly boys get married get married, you are likely to have been worn no feeling things, and when you go and their phase In case, you might suddenly find that they had so well, so good, so so well, the original they were not hideous ... ... you will want to be calling!
15, when you're in school, peruse a tiny paperback, less the Internet does not make sense to do some entities, such as irrigation such as talk qq! Because once you leave campus, you are possible at the most only peruse Will not go organic will have time to have an air where the paperback! When the big 2 I had alerted me to read the classics are basically stuck in tall school, and when I work I base the book I read completely before graduation to linger in!

16, when you were in school, do not forever complain almost Beijing University apartment sucks too (whereas this is true, primarily for those who live an ordinary apartment students) do not all complain about creating long-aunt atrocious. You do not consider a bunch of shrieks per 15 min Water Electricity Internet access fees and so on and so pile property fees in front of you, do not think traversing this route,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, each quarter you pay the hire the owner! Do not fret if you got bombarded the day we should nap on the avenues, without a day off work back to the taper and bitter to recollection the blank room if they scolded today, morrow, what to intend to visit customers, where the case in the end to not satisfied with the boss ... ...! ! ! ! Do not think approximately talking when suddenly discovered they could not memorize who can now talk! ! !

17, when you were in school, you may be car thieves and those who'd rather dead curse teeth, you may be in the Pro only get up 5 minutes before level, and then slowly hike to the 4 to teach classes; when working, you may be the biggest wake up by 6 each day, the same as in sardines and anxiously waiting for your bus car bus queue in the vehicle jam in the forward morsel by morsel, like squeezing toothpaste mount; when you along one day definite road vehicle occurrences which is 5 minutes late because the foreman has not come and rejoice, it is likely to near one of your colleagues have in the arrangement of reports to the foreman. When you bring ... to an end the same traffic jam at family want to see the point of the book, you will probably find that the clock has been to 9, and you may not eat this time!

18, whether you are a girl, when you were in school, not born starving to cut corners your tolerate to come up with their own! Because you will detect that once you have a stomach that you will be reduced and then to decease! And probably your work will not cause you to not be on the stomach, because you do not have time nor the appetite to dine everything! When you are in school, most likely because one daytime an official holiday to the school and easily choose not to, and when you work, even now you get cold your entire body ache may also coerce yourself to not leave! Because you ought leave the year a limited number of opportunities to leave when you need most! In school, you may feel you svelte and healthy alternative in the former, until you work, you will detect that health is the greatest wealth! Because of your sick leave, the more you buckle the more premium! Finally, you may also lead to unemployment and even finished!

19, when Beijing University when you were a agreeable school, to enjoy themselves as Peking University and dreams of glory. After you work because you are likely to find this mark of Peking University is not your only shield, is still likely to be the cardinal reason you get pierce in the back.

20, the time when you are still north, enjoy life the most pure and most merry time! Enjoy yourself for an adult to enjoy the rights and emotions. Because you worked for 5 years, you might want to hear like a dog who has been reprimanded: When Beijing University, to study English well, to learn several software, mend an economic twice degree, and extra patience to amplify their own exertion, multi-shot mp ... ... learn less cause to cost time attacking additional people's remarks above the north, less and their polemical, because these are meaningless,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners! Have a capability like eager to learn someone ahead you feed yourself, whether it is on the North to Heaven or Hell, are not so much to you.

22, the final point: Do not laugh at 拜金主义者. Do not trust what poor human have moral honesty. In a few years, you'll probably find yourself sadly, the original three years antecedent, you just laugh at people who own it after 3 years! The greatest pain, in adding to the needy, that is, affirm their own ... ...

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 526535606 at 10:05 on January 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: Special reprint
here to view more wonderful to share

【REVIEW】 everyone has pre-or brilliant or dull life, your life may be just beginning, may have gone through half a lifetime. Or long or short in your life, you tried the taste of hunger, what,new balance sneakers, you eat cake, did you kill or sell drugs have had the experience of what, look at the life of the elderly in Haiti, I hope after reading the content that allows us to cherish life!

1950 年 8 months, I was born in the slums of the Haitian capital Port au Prince.

Haiti - in the Caribbean, it is the first country in the modern sense; in Latin America,Princess Sophie letter grid Seoul - Qzone log, it was the first independent country; in the world,new balance running shoes, it is the first black republic.

However, until many years later, I realized, what kind of Haitian identity. When Haiti became hurricanes, forest indiscriminate deforestation, poverty, drug trafficking, violence, dictatorship, synonymous with witchcraft and the slave system. Haitians, like the abandonment of God's people. And my long life, just like a nightmare.
I tried to remember isolated fragments, pieced together a picture of life before the earthquake Haitians. Compatriots to cherish the memory of the suffering, we have so lived ... ...

a naughty child, adults would use

1957, the access to military-backed Francois? Duvalier became Haiti's President, two generations of father and son began a dictatorship. Duvalier nickname killed. His advocacy in the country,

Later I learned that, in fact, DU is the father of rule from history. Since 1900, the Haitian national budget each year to pay compensation for 80%, sometimes in order to timely payment of compensation, had to borrow from the United States and Germany. Haiti did not develop the national economy, but the formation of a series of notorious dictators, they can not complete the task of developing national economy, but plundered the wealth of the people. In 1947, Haiti was finally repaid over all the claims, but the rest is: poverty, corruption, lack of investment and political turmoil, the economy into a downward spiral ... ...

grew up many years later, life is very difficult, I also ate cake

Haiti has a population of 9,000,000, accounting for half of the unemployed, 80% of the population living on less than two dollars per day in food prices, we could only eat the cake eat this bread from the earth, salt and vegetable shortening into the system.

this poor Caribbean island still has many the poorest countries in the Americas region, has the world's highest AIDS, malnutrition and infant mortality ... ...

Finally one day, we shocked the outside world poverty

the United States and the United Nations issued a new policy to save Haiti. They decided, Haiti exported goods to the American market duty-free 9 years, mainly agricultural products and clothing. Since 2006, the international community has also taken a series of measures to assist Haiti, and the results are good: 3 thousand new jobs. However, a large gap between income and prices, poor sanitary conditions, abuse and serious problems remain.

the other hand, the slums of Port au Prince has been too dangerous to allow heavy weapons held by the United Nations peacekeeping force did not dare venture into. And welcome the United Nations in Haiti, many Haitians do not trust foreigners.

But aid was misappropriated government and the nobility

80% of U.S. aid to Haiti are private occupation, Duvalier not only squandered. Here, you can see a lot of repair or discard half of the schools, hospitals and other public facilities. Most of the assistance funds are entered Haiti Duvalier's personal account, personal attracted Duvalier of Haiti's debt accounted for 45% of the entire debt.

so often you can see, the rich driving a new Mercedes, lived in spacious and luxurious villas, each day diesel power generation, the tons of water into the private swimming pool, and then a month few hundred dollars to hire a security gatekeeper; and the poor family of five, three stones around a barricaded the kitchen, burning a few branches below, with only a small mug, a few slices of boiled leaves ... ...

no way, in order to survive, I had killed people and sold drugs

Haiti debt, the state is moving toward the brink of collapse. Haiti is full of hunger, floods and disasters, as well as accustomed to the kidnapping, indecent assault and child abuse. All along, Haiti is the hurricanes,冰箱奇妙的用途(不转是你一大损失!) - Qzone日志, forest indiscriminate deforestation, poverty,new balance mens, drug trafficking, violence, dictatorship, synonymous with witchcraft and the slave system.

Why Haiti is the worst country in the Americas? Some people think that is the UN's fault, some people believe that global warming and global capitalism, the result of collision, was also considered to be elite in Haiti were Two centuries ago, the political economist Robert - Matthews had this assumption, a population growth of the country will eventually fall apart because of eating problems. Over the past five years, Haiti has experienced not only, but also beyond,

Petionville district of the hotel has a series of provisions: Do not go alone; not to leave the hotel 2 km; do not go out after the evening; If you hear gunfire,new balance 574, stay at the hotel; to the man standing in the doorway towards the gun smile. These are to protect the guests.

most people in Haiti are illiterate, unskilled and even unhealthy, the only law is that the poor can buy some cheap foods, and then to a small profit on the market. Unfortunately, the Government has recently wantonly order to linger on the streets of civilians in acts of trade worse. Only in this way the rest of the

I escaped a lot of doom, but some relatives died in the hurricane, and some died of starvation

2004 年 9 months, Haiti, hurricane Northwestern city of Gonaives, the hardest hit, the city's 250,000 residents about 20 million people homeless. Haiti in August 2008 to September 4, field experience after another disastrous storm. Tropical storm Hurricane caused 793 deaths and more than 300 people are missing ... ...

2008 年 4 months,new balance outlet, the capital of Port-au-food retailers,2011搞笑语录 - Qzone日志, residents and conflict due to the price of rice because of the Government's rice price controls has not been implemented. Conflict, some protesters looting food stores,new new balance shoes, the impact of the Presidential Palace, burned military vehicles the United Nations peacekeeping force, attacks on United Nations peacekeepers. Prime Minister Alexis to curb rising food prices due to poor recall who were the National Assembly. United Nations World Food Programme in Haiti a day to more than 50 million students a meal, but the meal is often the children only one meal a day ... ...

2010 年 1 12, 200 years a rare magnitude 7.0 earthquake, again dragged into the abyss of suffering in Haiti. Some people died in the hurricane pro, and some died of hunger ... ...

This is a micro-level Haitian life. Information is very thin, and perhaps very weak. After all, only in the event of a disaster, we went to pay attention to it. When a disaster far beyond the experience of life, when it is too difficult and empathy. Therefore, you can try again, using imagination to experience the Other's suffering.

more exciting content, along with your welcome to share your space for more friends to see
[wonderful sharing] Spring Festival railway station ten die
[wonderful sharing] possession of their own money where men love?
[wonderful sharing] spoof of the mine after the 100 million people experience
[wonderful sharing] have to tell the story of the 20 children
[wonderful sharing] life sophistry, worth a visit
[wonderful to share] to the practice of his wife as a woman happy! Is a good man to take a look
[wonderful sharing] 26 of the most feared men in society present problems
[wonderful sharing] father after 80 boys made the top ten after the change
[wonderful sharing] My dear, please learn to be proud of your life
[wonderful to share] what was to be ten new women fashion
Click here to view the many wonderful
share -
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote