Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
bolsooi19

Default Windows 7 Serial blog peruvian-rockstar-sdet

The geek in question: Miguel Susffalich The task title: SDET, BizTalk/Oslo (and Peruvian rock star) What are you currently functioning on?
I am an SDET working within the Distributed Application Server crew of the Connected Methods Division, specifically functioning in attributes for BizTalk Server and Oslo. How did you obtain your gig at Microsoft?
I did a five yr software engineering degree in Peru at UPC, and 1 of my career goals was to perform at Microsoft. Final 12 months I tried each option available to obtain in touch — I submitted my resume through the careers portal, I got into the rockstar coding contest on Jobsblog, and I had a friend refer me. I’m not sure how I actually got to the recruiter, but I got a call in August saying that my visa had been approved and I was able to take the next steps! And here I am! Why Microsoft?
It's like a rock band: you join a band because you want to make a difference and express music with other people. If not, you'd be ok just playing in your house. I wanted to have that same expression with my profession, as well. ¡Traducción en español abajo! I could have worked for a small company or a start-up back home, but I wanted to be somewhere I could really make a difference. About that band thing — what's this about you being a Peruvian rock star?
My band Hoja de Parra has been around for about 5 years. Most of us were friends in high school and used to play in the high school band together … and we eventually went double platinum in Peru. That's hard to do since the piracy rates in Peru are sky high — for each and every 100 pirated copies, there's maybe one original copy sold. We'd all work and do school Monday through Friday, and then on Friday night we'd get on a plane and go play in near-by cities or beaches. Leave on Friday, get back on Sunday, and get ready to go back to operate on Monday. My wife was the female lead singer inside the band — she's moved to Seattle with me. What happens to the band now that the guitarist and one with the singers are up in Seattle and everyone else is still in Peru?
We recorded a farewell CD before we left, which will be released in about a month. How's the transition been, going from the life of a musician to the life of an SDET?
Compared to jobs I had before, this position is much more flexible. I can come to operate whenever I want, I can listen to whatever music I want, so in some ways I get to be in touch with music more than I did at my past day jobs. And around the weekends? Yeah, I don't play concerts here — YET! — but there are a lot of people at Microsoft who play music as well, and maybe I can find a bass player and a good drummer and set up something. Do you feel like you use your rock star skills as an SDET?
I know it seems like being an SDET wouldn't be related to that, but I find that every day there are lots of places to be creative. As an SDET, you always need to be thinking of ways that the user will be using the product, which is what you do with pop/rock music. You're finding ways to express different feelings in a way that listeners can appreciate. You said you wanted to operate for Microsoft because you were looking to make an impact. Now that you're here, one of almost 80,000 employees, do you feel like you actually have that opportunity?
I think so, yes. Even though I'm just a little part of a feature group, if that 1 feature doesn't function then all the other functions on top won't operate either. So I really feel like I am part of a bigger whole. And what we're creating right now, I think will change the way software program is developed in the future. It's a much bigger scope than I could have imagined doing in Peru. Every single morning I get here and it's great -- I've got a cafeteria like two feet away, I've got everything I need, and all with the freedom to be creative and find all sorts of bugs. What’s up together with the batman shirt?
Batman’s my favorite superhero! He’s my favorite because he doesn’t really have any superpowers, like most others, but instead just wants to make a difference,Windows 7 Serial, make things better, and uses all of his resources to do so. Kind of like what we do … Links, por favor? Biz Talk: Oslo: Hoja de Parra: Jobsblog: BONUS! Listen to Hoya de Parra's song, Rumbos: --------------------------------And now, in Spanish! / ¡Y ahora, en español! El geek entrevistado: Miguel Susffalich Puesto: SDET, BizTalk/Oslo ¿En qué estas trabajando? Soy un SDET en el equipo “Servidor de Aplicaciones Distribuidas” de la “División de Sistemas Conectados”, particularmente trabajando en partes de BizTalk Server y Oslo. ¿Cómo conseguiste tu audición para Microsoft? Estudié una carrera de cinco años de Ingeniería de Software program en la Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas en Perú (UPC), y uno de mis objetivos desde el inicio de mi carrera era llegar a trabajar en Microsoft. El año pasado intenté todas las opciones disponibles para que me vean — envié mi currículo a través del portal, participé en el rockstar coding contest del Jobsblog, y un amigo me recomendó. No estoy seguro por cuál de esas vías llegué a mi reclutador, pero recibí una llamada en Agosto diciendo que había pasado la lotería de visas, y que querían entrevistarme en Redmond. ¡Ahora estoy aquí! ¿Por qué Microsoft? Es como estar en una banda de rock: formas una banda porque quieres crear un cambio y expresar tu música con otras personas. Si no fuera así, estaría conforme tocando solo en mi casa. Quería tener ese mismo sentimiento con mi carrera. Podría haber trabajado en una compañía mediana o pequeña en mi ciudad, pero quería estar en un lugar donde podría hacer verdaderamente un cambio mayor. Acerca de las bandas de rock — ¿es verdad que eran algo así como estrellas de rock en Perú? Tocaba con mi banda, Hoja de Parra, desde hace aproximadamente 5 años. La mayoría de nosotros éramos amigos desde el colegio, y tocábamos juntos en la banda del cole … eventualmente llegamos a vender doble platino en Perú. Eso es bastante difícil en Perú ya que las tasas de piratería son altísimas – por cada 100 copias piratas, quizás se vende una copia original. Trabajábamos y estudiábamos de Lunes a Viernes, y el Viernes en la noche nos subíamos a un avión a ir a tocar a otras ciudades o a las playas. Salíamos los Viernes, regresábamos los Domingos, y de vuelta a trabajar el Lunes. Mi esposa era la vocalista femenina en la banda – ella se vino conmigo a Seattle. ¿Y ahora qué pasa con la banda sin guitarrista ni vocalista y todos los demás aun en Perú? Grabamos un disco de despedida antes de venir, el cual se va a lanzar en aproximadamente un mes. ¿Cómo ha sido la transición de la vida de músico a la vida de SDET? Comparado a otros trabajos que he tenido, este es mucho más flexible. Puedo llegar a la hora que quiera, escuchar la música que quiera, con lo cual en alguna forma puedo estar más conectado con mi música que en otros ambientes de trabajo de día completo. ¿Y en los fines de semana? Bueno, no hemos tocado conciertos acá – ¡todavía! – pero he escuchado que hay varios músicos en Microsoft; quizás encuentre un buen bajista y baterista y comenzar a armar algo. ¿Sientes que usas tus habilidades de estrella de rock en tu trabajo como SDET? Probablemente no se pensaría que una posición de SDET estaría relacionada a eso, pero encuentro que cada día hay muchas oportunidades para ser creativo. Como un SDET, siempre tienes que estar pensando en formas que el usuario va a estar usando tu producto, que es lo que haces en la música pop/rock. Intentas expresar distintos sentimientos y experiencias en formas que los demás pueden apreciar. Dices que querías trabajar para Microsoft porque estabas buscando crear un cambio. Ahora que estás aquí, uno de más de 80,000 empleados, ¿sientes que has tenido esa oportunidad? Sí, siento que sí. Aunque soy una pequeña parte de un producto inmenso, si esa parte no funciona, entonces todas las demás tampoco lo hacen. Eso me hace sentir que soy parte de un esfuerzo mayor. Además creo firmemente que lo que estamos creando ahora va a cambiar la forma en que se desarrollan aplicaciones en el futuro. Es un alcance mucho mayor al que podría haber imaginado estando en Perú. Cada mañana que llego a trabajar es excelente – tengo una cafetería a dos pasos, todo lo que necesite y toda la libertad para ser creativo y encontrar todo tipo de bugs. ¿Cuál es la historia con tu camiseta de Batman? ¡Batman es mi superhéroe preferido! No tiene ningún súper-poder como la mayoría, sin embargo quiere crear un cambio, mejorar las cosas, y utiliza todos sus recursos para ello. Algo así como lo que hacemos aquí … Links, ¿por favor? Biz Talk: Oslo: Hoja de Parra: Jobsblog: BONUS! Listen to Hoya de Parra's song, Rumbos:

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
hjkfgf88
Sergeant

hjkfgf88 is on a distinguished road

,兔年八码必中特http://www.823118.com 转载陕西日报

241首古代最风行的歌曲连放
欢送你观赏,香港六和彩 经典话语 句句吐血,香港六合彩彩霸王,六跟彩 各行各业―《青年博览》―2011年第6期―龙源期
hjkfgf88 is offline   Reply With Quote