Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
Q6w6n8t7n

Default You absence a silence person

corner to, like miles outside the sweet-scented osmanthus fragrant, light, and with the autumn wind, gently come in from the skylight in my acute nostril thumping, insomnia, memory is emerging from time to time you. -
One quiet like you. -
Quiet depend aboard a man with all the words to you, all the text in adding to missing or miss, I do not work into the serenity of the dream, I obtain out of thoughts between the lines. -
Music is sad love anthems, dreams are heavy footsteps. -
From the world of this moment, there are some thoughts in mind,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, there are some worries in mind, there are some memories in my heart, a man quietly lit smoke, seeing the smokes down to the blessings in your city, I, a person to consider of you. -
Tears, tears, you say: tears. -
Tears are rain, rainy, lingering heart; tears are rain,GHD Leopard Grain, up a lonely lake; tears are rain, soaked in long Street; tears are rain,GHD Benefit Straighteners, the anguish I miss your heart. -
Love, is the variety of pleasure; love, is a kind of torture. Happiness is the hand, is concerned about torment. -
People, far away, far away from our elapse; heart is still in the infatuation of the guard, guarding the homes of our love, guard hugged you and me. -
Quietly apt a human you do no smell the language, only the text not betray my adore is lacking,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, elongated eclipses in the bulb, solitary and forlorn, favor you, lonely! -
I forsook entire the hustle and bustle outdoor in my world, my world only you, only my solitude! -
A person, a person in my quiet edge of a person, not tears, only to miss; a person, a person in my quiet turn of a person, not tears, only concerned about; a person, a person I am a person in a quiet corner, no tears, equitable sorrowful! -
A male noiselessly to you. -
No tears, no tears, this is further my mortal to his promise. -
Gently into the chilly wind knife, cutting the tightly closed windows,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, the window was the quiet 1 I think of you, the window is my sad harm worry Acacia. -
Into the globe filled the atmosphere of Acacia leaves, fallen flowers, picking up mini at little, morsel at bit heartbreaking, memory has convert the maximum archaic legends. -
Been to? Come before? Desolate my world, such as dirt, hourglass in the past, why, why is your most explicit footprint? -
One silence like you, ambition you up in the autumn night, night,GHD, in my life every hour ... ...
to miss on this lonely night, ponderous footsteps take your the back, your back is deep in the most tender we have the most mythological love article, your memory and my memory distort wrapped in the smart past.
so quiet a man like you, good!
past away, the memory away, away from thoughts, worries far away, far away from the smile is merry you are my most monumental.
one person, one quiet night in the cold autumn wind, rely on my word, quietly like you, want you in my pain, began the season gone, the memory, since I prefer to forget!
If you can forget, I still think you quietly ... ...

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 03:19 AM   #2
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 150432927 at 21:28 on June 1, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
cold winter, and the skin to resist bad weather, but also to deal with dry indoor environment. How can the state do not need too much tedious work, the will be able to have healthy skin? In addition to morning and evening to do basic maintenance, there is any way to make skin shine? Living at home Xiaobian especially for you to collect a wide variety of skin beauty secret language, let you easily deal with the winter skin problems!
First, wash your face before the crucial preparatory work - wash hands before each
, make sure to wash your hands. I put hand sanitizer on the facial side, each with a hand washing or soap first (and sometimes travel ah) wash their hands full, slightly (palm and back of the hand) thirty seconds, and then handle the flow of clean water, and then began to wash steps. Part of the MM may not like the appearance of sticky liquid soap, and also control the amount of bad press time, for me, washed with water to release the hand sanitizer, so like to use more, a hard click, the amount of not more than Many are just right. If the hand is not blistering, if the bubble dirty to wash away the wash once. As for why do not soap it? Soap is alkaline, delicate hand skin and no oil, not to wash your face, hands get rough, ah! If you do not like to wash their hands with liquid soap to consider it!

Second , face foaming milk to the full, massage intensity should be small, key positions should be avoided.
because I am a mixture of oily skin,new balance running shoes, it is generally foam-type cleanser, such as net VICHY the spring cleansing with gel,炒股的朋友看看 - Qzone日志, Clean & Clear Cleansing Oil. After rubbing out the bubbles, starting with the forehead started from top to bottom, regardless of press there are no more than thirty times, and do not force too much (Too much long hard cuticle). Out their hands were circling the forehead, cheek circle, T-shaped areas should note that the nose on both sides (up and down), from the nose to the tip of the nose; bridge of the nose to the eyebrows at the inter-(and down), the mouth and sip , the circled plus up and down; brow and eye rear (circle). T-Zone acne is very long, but not as easy to force ** acne. Remember, the face is not clothes, the cleaner is not harder, to resist foreign aggression, they will become hard by the fragile, grow a thick cuticle ah!

Third, the number of face wash times there is no absolute!
people drinking water, Lengnuanzizhi, feel to believe. Beauty experts believe everything, it is better to ask himself that he is not comfortable? He is not an effective way to find an expert? After numerous tests, I am here to tell you a few personal habits of highly effective:
1, normally a day, morning and evening, winter time, three times a summer and then the oil
Do not wash too often, or you clean the oil, but also drained the facial skin has to do with that part of the poor water (to drink it, but how valuable are not on the water make ah). Eyebrows to be frozen out of cold winter, most want to do is go to bed after dinner, do not want to face how to do? Only a short time the day outdoors,new balance mens, you can not wash. Winter is not only slow growth of plants, animals too,new balance shoes, animals do not do your skin?
Summer, the hottest time, doing nothing all face Khan, MM and even face some of the oil,new balance 574, how do? Noon wash time, but remember: Do not use any facial cleanser,new balance sneakers, use warm water, warm water about, cold off about, and I feel good, hot cold, repeat several times more. And then refreshing and clean, refreshing into the afternoon.
2, go out a long time, feeling his face gray, washed twice
Zhangdou oily skin are more love, in fact, some of Pox is not acne. On the president did not wash clean, eat a lot of exciting things also president. What to eat is an individual willpower problem, face it? Experts say, face wash too much will wash my face dry, but do not clean your face? My experience is that if more than two hours outside a row, go home at night to wash it twice, if it is winter, to bubble again type facial cleanser, facial cleanser emulsion again. Twice all summer, with a foam cleanser.
3, spring and autumn, the morning application of a more moderate face cream emulsion, the role of the evening with a clean foam cleanser
strong spring wind, dry weather in autumn, should be most worried about pay, moisture, MM, especially oily skin who do not want to go light oil, to pay overtime pay and then pay, then holding moisture moisture! not speak of what kind of skin care products, as a cosmetic step, wash your face when you should pay attention to friends , had to face very little water and then clean the hard to wise friends. My personal feeling is that slept, the face of the water and oil distribution is balanced, in fact, the morning cleaning the night to clean out the dead skin cell metabolism, and after a day of work, dust, pollution, all kinds of unclean things (such as face to touch you) is the need for strong clean objects.

Fourth,恋爱如盐 - Qzone日记, clean with warm water, washed with cold water, alternating hot and cold again, for the face off exercise
beauty that her beauty secret is to wash your face with cold water every day, so the pores compared meticulous, good skin. But I personally feel that if all with cold water, not won by the first winter, regardless of the \possible do?
it all washed dishes, dishes on the oil washed clean with cold water only up?
acne basic reason is because dirt (such as dust or grease or dead cells ) failed to promptly clean out, blocked pores, then, how to clean up the pores in the dirt out? Of course to use warm water to open pores, facial cleanser or cleansing milk with a moderate massage, let them take away dirty, then rinse with water, then cold water shrink pores. Human skin is not the dishes, is a living being, so keep warm cold warm cold multi repeated several times, I do not need the final results we all can imagine it.
the last time some cold water, but also with cold water and then cold. One purpose of cold shrink pores, shrinkage pores exercise, maintain good flexibility, and the second is to clear your mind, whether a person is not awake, feeling his face refreshed and clean; third , cold water is consistent with room temperature water, which is released directly from the tap water, especially in winter, washed your face with cold water after the adaptation will be strong out some friends feel not so cold.

Fifth, warm water and warm water not hot
biggest difference is that warm water is to face contact was not nervous cell temperature, hot water is to feel good about warm face cells ah temperature Originally, we only use warm water to clean the face, do remember that we do not for a sauna facial skin. The most direct result of using the hot water is the large pores. Think about your clothes washed it with hot water, especially with the flexibility of clothing, if you use hot hot to cold water, the pursuit of a good warm ah that moment, not only has become far more cold out, probably will soon face loss of water, loss of elasticity.
Sixth, to make use of flowing water may be some MM
no hot water at home, only with a thermos of boiling water down the basin, and then against the cold, so that the temperature of the water temperature to be able to wash your face, which of course is , but to pay attention to maintaining a clean basin, washing face cleanser, be sure to wash your hands with water, and then scoop the water from the basin to the face washed by hand. Rinse cleanser, you twisted the faucet (to save energy, we must not be too big to open the tap, it is not necessary), then with both hands when the bowl of water will face.

seventh, water, no hands, no towels, facial cleanser
addition to the face by hand,new balance outlet, to imagine your face as thin as onion skin the treasures it, action must be gentle! Facial massage is complete (as by the bomb, and then soft soft soft), regardless of exercise with cold water to clean with warm water, remember, a spoon of water to the face, hands washed, do not hand in the face of fear did not go according to press clean, you use the facial cleanser sufficient to assume the role of clean, if not competent, replaced. If the fear is not clean, washed several times more. Do not use wet towel to the face by crazy! Your face is precious! Are not renewable! Injured directly by the stimulus to face it to you!
Eighth, wipe her face with a dry towel , cotton dry towel
long, long time ago I had abandoned the wet towel, face towel habit, and I are just hands and water, and finally with a soft, dry cotton towel Tap on the face, so that the plush towel on the face of water dry on their own initiative.
so maybe you will ask, his face did not fully drain the water ah! So, you ask yourself what to do to stem hundred percent? face if the skin can absorb the residual moisture should be applauded glad you to know how much you drink water to add to the CC's face it? pores while the cells are, let them take away some of the way water is a bad thing? as long as not toxic water (city water or spring rivers are the active ingredients), even with some bad substances afraid of? your skin is not a greenhouse flowers, you have to go out to face second-hand smoke, vehicle exhaust, UV ... ... first hit a shot, so that cells are early with anti- toxicity do not you?

ninth Code
1 towel towel to wash up once a week, and filled with soap, put it as hard a few years unwashed scrub, then rinse clean.
2 conditions, the best a cook for a boil wash. Take a special pot to clean basin or the same as cooking on the stove to cook pork ribs. Boil a few thirty-five minutes on it.
3 the towel to dry. Germicidal ultraviolet sunlight is, this goes without saying it.
4 frequently used for surface, according to ease of use, not re-use towels should have four faces (the number of hanging a towel rack), so, not more than a week to wash up.
5 facial, foot rub, personal hygiene,Memory of the legendary 3G - Qzone log, bathing, rub the hair, if conditional, all separated by use of all towels!
(39 Health Net)
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote