Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-24-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
R7w2m5s1kh

Default 30 minutes to instruct you to discern units

30 分钟 teach you to look at elements

the purpose of teaching manuscript in a practical and simple, chiefly modern Feng Shui Quick Start Seven, chiefly for the analysis of family size chart divided into 4 steps to learn. Feng Shui School of weird doors, like the martial masterpieces as Wudang, Shaolin, Emei, and so is very large, with a feng shui map units of the analysis of many teachers are not the same, so their learning Seven Star, feng shui-yourself. Only they have some knowledge of feng shui can tell people it was right, like feng shui friend propositions in person to learn about this gate seven modern Feng Shui is specifically devised for the layman.
Step one: read short corner, according to the shape of the overall size chart whether the lack of angular
the shape of many units, there is a triangle, the pistol-shaped, jagged type, etc., general lack of angle on the bad, just like good, for What is the missing angle as shown, every corner represents.
lack Northwest: dry as a dad and brained for the northwest, as gold is also a dry colon
Southwest
missing: Kun as mom, for the abdomen, in the southwest, is also the stomach;
lack of due east: the earthquake is enough for the eldest son, is due east, to the liver;
lack Southeast: Sunda is the eldest daughter, for shares, to the southeast, the gall bladder;
lack of due north: Hom as in men, for the ears, for the north, for the kidney;
lack of due south: From To in women, as their goal,Mens Gucci Sneakers, as South, for the heart,
lack of due west: against the less, as the jaws, is due west, to the lung;
absence Northeast: Burgundy as boys, for the hand, for the Northeast, the spleen.
including: lack of the Northwest for the family man of the house, did not lack the status of the Northwest man of the house, not the reason of forcible work; lack southwest adverse hostess. Northeast is the worst shortage of the Northeast for the fiscal Hill, contributor,Mens Gucci Boots, descendants of the Hill of mountain land, lack of missing three mountains northeast.
Description: City house likelihood missing angle, at all times no shortage of northwest, northeast, southwest, several additional effects are not large angle. Fill in missing the fact that Stone Mountain a few years I found that the role of the missing angle is also good, can activity a role. Missing stone with Tarzan, but the present more stringent conservation of Tarzan, Tarzan may be some time after the stone is not to buy, there is still no place to further validate the mascot Stone Mountain.
Step Two: Seven sets of maneuvers, to set the size of this figure can be good and wrong map
is needful first to annotate how to resolve door position:

first step: ascertain the size chart, marked in the above direction. (As shown in Figure)

Figure I: size chart

Step two: Figure made of rectangular or square units, the lack of angle achievement. (Shown in figure II)

Figure II: the size chart completion of a rectangular
Note: The distinction between antique and modern, the antique not balcony in some places not situated the kin toilet, and immediately ambition the balcony of the apartment is also drawn into the kin diagram amid Because the terrace is an space we pay for, are part of the household.
third step: jot the figure in units of a (As shown in Fig)

Figure III: The size chart write (Shown underneath, at the north door of the home box, so

Figure Four: the door by the carton, the door fell on which direction the box, which belongs to the door. If the door falls in the navel, in accordance with the Northeast gate calculation. Following chart: This chart belongs to the middle of the door, the door by seven Northeast plans to set good and bad.
explain:

this diagram a aggregate of 8, representing the 8 directions, the red for the star, the blue star is ferocious, the on chart in 7 of eight columns pen or rotate on the card are 7, not rote for portable hard idea. Note namely the bedroom and kitchen on the lucky star was good, the disadvantageous unlucky toilet lucky unlucky stars are in drastic guitar.
instance, the red box in the master bedroom was good, but in the blue box is fierce, and the toilet in the fierce red box, in blue Genei Ji. (Simple bar, do not look simple and very useful)
which the meaning of the Seven Stars:
贪狼: Jupiter, anger, good fortune, good health, vigorous, big wang spawned;
Wu Qu: Venus, sickness, good fortune, longevity, health, married harmony;
giant doors: Saturn, Tianyi, very lucky, diseases cured, catching and artistic, long and healthy life;
breaking the military: Venus, suicide note, asset scope, multi-lesion life, Henghuo died out, fortuitous harm;
Lian Zhen: Mars, Five Ghosts, lost affair or even bankruptcy, theft of blaze, health very needy, cozy to migrate a specter;
Venturi: Mercury, six brains, wealth is not good, lascivious tongue, misadventure again and again, the body sick;
Paul
save: Saturn, the scourge of hard to amass wealth, the lawful disaster right and wrong, a squabble had been deceived, thieves stolen.
Note: The Seven Ancient Near differences in good and bad, Wu Qu, whereas lucky, but unattached women live in this, it is difficult to find objects, wed, and if for the Treasury is not granted, the Treasury set out in this difficult sales. When Wen Star Wenquxing can use to urge into learning to cultivate rendition, singles living here for peach bits used to vex Yixing Yuan. If the source for the admission room to roll. Live in more beauteous girls here, like art acting arts and so on. Army Star break if the main office as a female boss is very advantageous to bring money, women in single-parent families lived in this particular engaged career and wealth.
The third step: easy items defends the law:
bedroom kitchen living room if the situation is not good feng shui, how to do? Validate the role of these mascots over the years is still very explicit,
secure bottle mahogany mirror; bedroom, kitchen in a blue box that is unlucky to use.
Shoutou mahogany mirror: use the toilet in the red Geji star.
Dragon mahogany mirror; marital narrations is not harmony, with the master bedroom.
peach cut: the master bedroom is located Wenquxing, and the phenomenon of the family must have been having an business with.
festival mahogany mirror: the door is the door to others, so use the stairs.
fish wealthy mahogany mirror: the living apartment also, with little renowned, few folk in the living chamber, hanging the living room.
big money mahogany mirror: the living room with enrichment.
Ssangyong
small mahogany mirror: enrichment by small companies,
Ssangyong mahogany large mirror
: great companies with money are presently parted.
Note: The difference between the ancient elapse, the ancient is a small shanty hospital, can fold themselves, but are now residential property owners can not change the building building without approval, not even water circle can be changed, desperation had good luck with the opening asset to deal with, in order to save money to buy the mascot not low, be sure to buy the regular.
Step four: the external environment to see the house and nigh buildings, roads and water.
simple analysis of the external environment:
1, the door is on the lamp posts, signs, trees, corner and crevice of two cardinal layer main of sick poor health, luck again.
2, after the temple in front of the church educate establishing composed of glass accessible irritable, non-students, unsociable.
3, see Bridge Road, close to the expressway against the bow, luck again, is hard for Choi.
4, near to the funeral parlors, hospitals have more diseases and more nightmares. where skyscrapers are vulnerable to bullying than their career too hard unsuccessful.
5, take the northeast door, easy to dreams in the northeast bedroom.
Master of Wisdom to prompt everyone
external environment is still relatively important, we cautiously pondering. Way to resolve the external environment more, you can use mirrors to deal with gossip, better still in the evolution and validation usages. 50% of the external environment, the importance of home field so it is best to see your master.
1: Under what circumstances depends on Feng Shui:
geomancy like to see a medic, a man, hey, of course, do not look at feng shui, particularly at home just luck, do not mess geomancy, please place division arbitrary. The clause
However, in some cases, do not look to dead, fair as a human, with the disease, if you do not see a small illness will lead to solemn illness. So this must be requested, please feng shui, but also to your teacher, do not you yung pedagogue, if your pedagogue is not good, not only does not cure,

then the following three conditions should be invited to feng shui of the place:
1, purchase a house before / renovating / moving ahead / move the enterprise ahead / new to start a company ahead / or a decision to carry out important policy decisions, the best feng shui site, please go to investigation, it is actually important.
2, moved into the personal for no cause after a lot of abrupt entities occur, there fretting turmoil, bad feelings can not control or erratic, or the surrounding new buildings and bridges.
3, family, husband and wife centrifugation, disputes, family members underwent from an accident, illness occurs, the children abnormal, anxious dogs and cats, a husband or wife came home late or go home.
any of the antecedent, Treat feng shui master to see, or small the disease disaster, for big man-made.
2: correct understanding of feng shui mores.
They said General Book of Feng Shui
​​always felt very mysterious, very strange, in fact, we use it each day I do not know. It around us, our lucky color, lucky position, what kind of appoint is more suitable for me to buy a house should select what kind of pattern orientation, how the house decoration, decoration how to separate the rooms function complete, especially in how companies arrangements for financial room, bureau manager, business rooms, factories, warehouses, etc., which are with the Book of Feng Shui has a very direct relationship. How to make better use of feng shui services for our family business, has long been the subject of our learn. Most of the domestic private teachers feng shui master, feng shui is very good to see rural; there are a number Zhuangshennonggui to mislead the masses, aroused magnificent resentment, the state several times to amend the results would be poor. In fact, feng shui is a technology, and arithmetic, physics, chemistry the same numeral arithmetic is adding and subtraction multiplication and division calculations,Womens Gucci Casual Trainers, and feng shui is the calculation of attribution and the factors gossip. 1234 Ye Hao, Zi Chou Mao Yin either mean a representative character, but the signification of the different, feng shui is the ancient Book of Changes the number of patients. Feng Shui is to look at the family's information into the five elements gossip, combined with the individual attribution of good and bad feng shui calculations, using a lot of good feng shui, feng shui is bad, and the use of mascots by adjusting to alteration. What is the mascot? Mascot is really a popular term for precisely should be the instruments accustom. Through the formal beginning of blessing, into a definite vigor,Gucci Shoes 2010, with a certain spirituality, to regulate our environment, I use the maximum is that through the Five Elements to accommodate, just like a people birth information lacking gold by mascots and names to fill Kim can be, and not too mysterious thing.
3: the right to see the overall fancy of ​​feng shui:
After several years
feng shui to today, through our many years of experience that includes three of the main feng shui:
First: the external surroundings of the house include: Landscape Road, special structures and surrounding facilities, which is not apparent from the Internet map, and suggested to the field to discern.
Second: is your family size chart, what we see on the graph line graph only, but the direction can not be wrong, feng shui and to see that side, Compass!
Third: is the family's birthday horoscopes numerology, the so-called numerology is your birthday (month, date) The information, not the luck to live in a house all the same, such as: a before owner of the hotel lost business, results of a foreman is obtaining rich another, people of another fortune tellers, feng shui to send luck is alter. (Involves more intricate numerology is not talked almost here.)
Therefore, feng shui is to look at, not to say, we often say, , the proposed site to see your teacher. Now I follow the treads an by 1 to teach you.
behind the sequence: premier, a paragraph, and learn the size chart inquiry, buy a house decoration is enough, mentioning hearts are more than the body, suggest that you study, what answers we can commute.

Now I analyze in detail the size chart:
analysis should start with the whole of a house, from whole to part, and then diagnosed point, basically from the body to the surface, a detailed analysis of the point from the surface to be capable to get the house a more comprehensive analysis of the strengths and disabilities.
1, the overall shape of the house very good, just like there is no piecing very a long square, and is no anomaly north south. Feng Shui at home this year and afterward, there are two angles must pay attention to in the movie lectures I have mentioned several times, here to remind you, Northwest Northeast important.
2, the better position is deserving south, southeast, east, three position in terms of our lucky feng shui. Where south is Wu Qu, Feng Shui in the everyday regulation of financial position we calculate, ought do impulse fiscal amounts, like where you can put a Taoist charms and cultural measures to urge financial competence to make more, look beautiful generous. Feng shui also recommends goldfish, I mentioned in the lecture, it is recommended you do not domesticated goldfish, the mean family gas wealth Wang popular if only reserve goldfish is alive, dead is better not to keep the good.
3, the southeast bedroom was quite good, and is the master bedroom is very good, southeast 贪狼, southeast itself as wood, can be narrated as lucky star fell to the home, is get the force.
4, look at the third star,Womens Gucci Pumps, giant gate and landed above the eastern, a lucky star fell on the toilet, everyone said you could fortune? Giant doors competent health, Fluke fortune. Oriental mammoth doors as the taint to lumber, lumber destroys globe, itself, by the gram, like the South in the desert vegetation species, no coerce merely likewise by the gram; and lavatory even more unsatisfactory, so this location namely the problem with the whole house namely the house Feng Shui biggest problem. Approach: the toilet to put the red elaboration. If you put the toilet and the malign Tai Ping bottles of Stone Town, mahogany mirror the character of gossip, to avert many adverse effects.
5, second bedroom place if people lived a long period, pay attention to center problems; but whether the employer lives in the star, the meek clash of second bedroom.
6, where the kitchen is not very good, have some health problems, a lot of attention to diet and health.
7 - there is a prevalent problem is that the door is on the aisle, through the balcony, not too good, to do the entrance and space, is not feasible, how to decide? Is a relatively simple passage should have a door, the door is commonly locked up in the east side, that is not to the door being usually closed, and if feasible not to be transparent color or glass. Not a big issue, if you feel the loss of hasty money,Gucci Shoes UK, one of the reasons here.
8 - the whole house as a whole, be counted on the Feng Shui good house, you can score 75 points hardly ever, still basically good, more attention to the east toilet problem.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2011, 03:19 AM   #2
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 3447808 at 14:14 on November 20, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

friends often ask me how many days a line or crown with a long, asking too many people, we had to return one by one, simply putting a level table to move out to everyone out,new balance sneakers! hope I do not ask me this question,new balance shoes, oh, thank you for supporting me!
solemnly declare the question: is not I do not want to chat with everyone,new balance outlet, or my arrogant arrogant! QQ huge amount of information, simply can not normally talk to! Thousands of people every day how can you send message,new balance mens, you can deal with through? In fact,Forget, what a ridiculous lie - Qzone log, I would also like to chat with you, but very reluctantly,new balance 574, that I often have friends: \

hope all my friends who can understand my difficulties, if it could not understand I'll pull my black, and I believe still a lot of people who support me in! Q sector are very pleased to have your support!
Well,哈哈,回家真好 - Qzone日志, ado,男子打死也不删的信息 - Qzone日志, watch it.
----------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Thank you again for supporting me,new balance running shoes! Welcome to reprint this log to your own space, have time to study it.

; ; this third QQ3447808 provided by the National Level (welcome to reprint)
; ;
; ; ;
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote