Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
c8xlkf2hb
Major General

c8xlkf2hb is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3199007 2010 年 05 月 13 日 14:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
58-year-old father is a state of Liangshan Prefecture People's Hospital
NMR 5 hours
2010 年 4 11, my father was due to high creatinine and uric acid was admitted to the two values the First People's Hospital of Liangshan Prefecture within 2 Section 41, the third day after admission is April 14 of the examination, the doctor told my father all recovered well, to April 16 my father had a very good physical condition, feeling a bit sore back, the doctor allowed to do an MRI because his father was in good physical condition, agile, and sane, they do own one MRI, such as father, mother, inside the ward, the father 11.00 starting from the ward to the MRI room, Dr. Li Huazhi called my father to the hospital for the patient's clothes, put the phone in NMR resonance of the locker room, the doctors will be 11.32 hours on the scanning bed, my father and told my father not to move, then out, then we get the inspection report clearly says my father is 11. 52 points finish inspection. Dr. Li Huazhi 11.52 points at night to check my father did, it did not turn the meter off, did not tell my father checked, and my father put down the instrument from the MRI, the MRI room door will be locked away. 12 can not find my mother went around looking for my father, my sister and 12.15 points from the meters and easy to pick the father was discharged on Sunday to reach a Liangshan Prefecture People's Hospital, and learned that his father has disappeared after looking around, how his father's phone calls are No one answered, I went to MRI room door to find her father, check the room door locked, on the opposite side of the CT room and a tall doctor, I describe their father's appearance and physique, and asked to see no He said that one day the film hit so many people, what we remember, and you look at this chair, there is no your father's inspection report, I referred to in Dr. Gao Ge find his father's chair,gucci handbags, inspection reports, the above clearly written on the father is 11, started to do .. 32 NMR check, 11.52 minutes to complete the inspection,paul smith bags, I asked Dr. Gao Ge show me the film is not shine above the physical problems my father, my father hid a bad mood , Dr. Gao Ge said there was no problem, and that the father in the end went, as we all were searched every corner of the hospital, and finally we find the two families to tell their doctors and nurses according to nuclear magnetic resonance to be my father did not come back,prada handbags, Doctors and nurses say that your father is a sane, easy operation, and he himself casually walk to the hospital there is no way. Our family has gathered at the Xichang launch we can within the scope of relatives, he might go in every place to find,burberry leather handbags, but then I thought of my father, my sister is definitely the last to go according to the NMR, because at that time we've got my dad Dad NMR inspection report, then we went to transfer control of security from one picture to see his father after the MRI is to go in that direction, continue along this direction to find,paul smith handbags, better find some, within 1 point 2 families we find the doctors and nurses, hope they can help us and to contact the Security Section, let us look at the monitor, the nurse within the 2 families to help us find the security section, security section not to look at how we pleaded, then the hospital promised to 3:00 so that the total duty We look at monitoring, security section about three sister one person only allows me to see into the control room monitor, my elder sister and the two watched it three times back and forth security only went to see my father did not see it, and the security that there is only so an import and export , eldest sister called me and said they only saw his father go in, did not see his father out, so I came to the MRI examination room to find that he also repeated the view that, I ran to the MRI room, the door is still closed . CT room next door I told the doctor that morning my father went according to MRI, did not come out,tory burch handbags, the doctor said it was impossible, they take the time to close, but ironically we say, Did not the doctor will not see a live human being said. Doctors continue to pray for the family opened the door, give us a look, after all, no one has only one father, one Dr. Gao Genan got up walked to the edge of nuclear magnetic resonance outside the first door opened, and I called my father's phone, real-time MRI room locker room I heard the familiar ring tones, I entered the locker room and saw all his father's clothes and cell phone lying in there, my name is Dr. Gao Ge inside the examination room door to open, the doctor told I have the key to the door he did not, doctors have to be the department. Our family know that my father has been in it more than 4 hours off, and MRI units is also a small enclosed space, our family is crying, doctors can only hope that as early as one second to open the door to find someone around to open the door, but no matter find out which doctors, no one said it was impossible, there is no such thing, they cold go away, probably after a 40-50 minutes, a male doctor dressed in black to open the door, when we found the clothes in the changing After more than 40 minutes between full, we ask who is a doctor, he said he was open the door, not doctors, we believed it would ask Dr. Gao Ge to give my dad the instrument from within the cylindrical press out, put down the scanner bed, and to be a witness, the doctor said he would not operate the equipment and said how I bear witness to you, to open the door of the men stood silent. At this point our family is still waiting for the doctor to operate down to my father, because doctors do not witness, we call up the TV this evening 8.00 to give us grass-roots farmers to make a witness, probably over ten minutes tonight 8.00 come, photography interview, ask the doctor who previously said he is open to men who say they do is check to my father's doctors, 4.35 8.00 pm in the evening before the camera from under my father down MRI scanner . (From 11.32 to 4.35 pm my father full in the MRI scanner room was scanned for 5 hours more.)
elderly people has been locked in the dark on the MRI scanner room, air cooling system of NMR 5 hours straight head blown to the soles of the feet from the elderly, the huge sound of the instrument has been in my ears ring, the elderly want to has been simmering on the toilet. 5 hours later by MRI until today, the elderly continue to have high fever, swelling of feet has been constantly diarrhea.
Please help me turn in the group, the space I have will thank you
c8xlkf2hb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links