Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
xiaobai4414

Default YSL Matt Touch by Yves Saint Laurent Beauty - Blog

Questions, Comments or Bookings.

Contact Deborah

deborah@dvoradivine.com

Ben Nye Creme Rouge Wheel Inglot Face and Body Highlighters La Femme WOC Blush palette Graftobian Cool Powder Palette MUFE All Matte Kryolan Fixer Spray OCC liptars Face Atelier Lip Glaze Graftobian Oxyderm Moisturiser Clarins Flash Balm NYX Jumbo Pencils NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow base Yaby regular eyeshadows Keromask concealers Temptu SB Concealer MUD Mascara Grex Airbrush System Dermalogica PreCleanse MUFE Flash palette More Hakuhodo Brushes Lash Stash Kryolan Cake Mascara Embryolisse MUFE Aqua Eyes Face Atelier Liquid Foundation

What they say:-
MATT TOUCH
What it is: An oil-free makeup base designed to minimize shine while maintaining the skin's natural radiance.
What it does: Yves Saint Laurent MATT TOUCH is an exceptional pre-makeup base that has it all: it smoothes and refines the skin's texture, provides the complexion with a radiant matte finish, and optimizes the wear of makeup. It's enriched with skincare benefits to protect and soothe the skin.
What else you need to know: MATT TOUCH can also be used for touch ups on areas that tend to become shiny during the day, and enhances the wear of foundation. It's formulated for all skin types and is non-comedogenic.
Ingredients:-
1 oz:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cyclomethicone, Isododecane,Lunettes Carrera TOPCAR, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Ci 77019 (Mica), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyapatite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Zinc Oxide.
My thoughts:-
YSL Matte Touch has been in my kit for a very long time. I use A LOT of the stuff (hence the 3 empties above!) I like it a lot and when you understand how it works it's great for your kit.
I know that YSL doesn't specify what kind of skin type this primer is for but hear me when I say it's NOT for oily girls. I am an oily girl and I have long stopped using it on myself. It just doesn't hold up with my oily skin. That being said, people with dry and normal skin will like this product a whole lot more.
When ever I have a bride with dry or normal skin, this is my go-to-primer. I don't even think twice about it. It gives an amazing canvas for you to work on and the foundation will stay put for most of the day.

The texture of this primer is very silky and as you blend it into the skin it leaves a very smooth powdery finish. Matt Touch has a tendency to ball up as you work it into the face however a little massage gets rid of that real quickly. If the clumping is really an issue for you I find that stippling the primer with a foundation brush into the skin helps it absorb better.
This primer contains no SPF and as a result it doesn't affect the look of one's foundation in photographs which is always a bonus. Personally I am not fussed on smell and even then, this product is pretty odourless to me so it shouldn't be an irritant.
It's a little on the pricey side, retailing at about £28 in most department stores however you can get it for much less online if you shop around. If you're looking for a little bit of luxury in a squeezy tube, this could be it.
Stay blessed lovlies xxx

Sponsored Links