Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
wtixh112

Default Office 2010 Key Helpful New Word Ribbon Tab

I just discovered a very cool resource to further ease the transition to Word 2007. It’s a small (622KB) free download that adds a “Get Started” tab to the Ribbon in Word 2007. The “Get Started” tab is a relatively comprehensive set of redirects to Word 2007 resources on Office Online. Specifically: “Interactive Guide”: Takes you to the Word 2003 to 2007 guide we talked about in this post “Up to Speed with Word 2007”: Directs you to an Office Online demo showing you the best ways to use the Ribbon,Office 2010 Key, get a handle on finding popular commands,Office 2010 Key, and what the new file format (.docx) is. “Word 2007 Overview”: Provides a high-level demo that shows you how Word 2007 helps you create 21st Century Documents & makes it easier to integrate Word documents with business processes. “Get up to Speed with Word 2007”: Redirects to another demo about the basics of Word 2007 “Discuss Word 2007”: Pure goodness. Provides links to discussion groups,Office 2010 Key, MVPs, and webcasts where you can get just about any Word related question answered. “Training”: Links to free online training courses on specific Word tasks such as creating a table of contents, lists/bullets/numbering, and templates. “Video Demos”: Takes you to general Office videos/demos. “Word 2007”: Connects you to the Office Online hub for Word 2007. There are also “Getting Started” tabs for Excel 2007 & PowerPoint 2007.In an effort to reduce the number of “support calls” I get every day,Windows 7 Key, I will be sending all three to my mother, father, and brother—who all recently made the switch to Office 2007—later tonight. J I highly recommend the new tabs for anyone making the transition to Word 2007/Office 2007. Finally,Office 2010 Key, you can download a printable mapping of what appears to be just about every command from the Word 2003 UI to the Word 2007 UI. These mappings are available for Access, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint as well. Let us know what you think.-Jonathan <div

Sponsored Links