Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
Lbufi4233v

Default Dialogue with God

God: If you believe that God is the existence of a prevalent body, after listening to all of the chant, some say, Yes, but not now In general, on what foundation to decide what God is?
If you think your life God is the creator of all things and decide who you are wrong.
God is the onlooker, not a creator. God always ready to help you via your life, but not in the way you might anticipate.
create or not create the circumstances of your life or the environment is not God's feature. Portrait of God God created you. Through the power of God to you, you likewise create the repose. God created life as you know the process and life itself. But God also gave you the right to freedom of choice, you've been living for peremptory.
to look at this expression,GHD Rare Straighteners, you own that is, God willing you will.
you have your own way to your life, I am in this matter and there is no predilection.
you have been there a big illusion, that is: God cares what you do.
I really do not care what you do, you listened it might be too many. However, when you let your children out to play, you will care about what they play it? They are playing hide and seek or playing games have anything to imitate? No, does not matter, because you understand they are indeed safe. You think you have them in a very friendly and the context without problems.
, of lesson, you always still wish that they will not hurt yourself. If they hurt yourself, you will presently be there to aid them, treat them, make them feel secure again, once again, elated attach, go out to play that day. But the next time they select to play hide and quest, or play the sham game, you still will not attention.
course, you will tell them what the game is hazardous. But you can not stop the kid to do risky things. Not do anything ever looked at them and governing them. Can not have all the time from immediately to the attention of the dead. Wise parents can understand this. However, the result is parents will not stop amuse from. Is this dichotomy - the process is to not care, but very concerned about the results - almost in the specification of the dichotomy of God.
However, in a sense, the result of God or simply do not care. Do not care about the ultimate result, because the ultimate results are assured.
and this is the second largest human vision: the result of life is precarious.
the ultimate result is that of doubt, create your biggest antagonist - fear. Because if you doubt the results, then you are bound to suspect that And if you doubt God, you have to live in fear of his life and guilt inside.
If you doubt God's intentions - and this produces the ultimate result of God's ability - and if you can relax? Do you really find peace, how could it?
However, the strength of God is full intention and results can match. But you can not and do not want to deem it (even now you have been claiming that God is omnipotent), so you have to in their own imagination to create an equivalent to the power of God to let God's will to find a way to frustration. So you in your creating a myth that you called God, you even imagine a war with the existence of the body (that God is with you to resolve the problem). Finally, you think God has really could lose,GHD Red Butterfly 2011!
All of these are all in violation of God you claim to know everything, but it does not matter. You are living in your illusion, and thus the fear you feel, this is due to God as you suspected.
not mistrust, but whether you do? time and what kind of results?
I'll acquaint you: you ambition be the same for the Buddha's life. If a life like Jesus. If each of you as the life of angel adore.
However, like most saints, like the experience, people do not know about you. When you try to annotate your sense of peace, the joy of your life, your inner ecstasy, they will listen to your words, but did not listen to. They will try to repeat your words, but it is the result of the enrichment of.
they will marvel how you can have what they find. They will be envious. Jealousy soon turn into anger, then they will try to convince you that God in fact is you do not understand.
If they still can not drag you away from your joy, they will try to hurt you, their anger is so great! And when you tell them nothing, even decease can not intervene your joy, or change your truth, they will annihilate you. However, when they see your opinion of calm acceptance of decease, they will call you a saint, and again love you.
because human ecology is love, and then broke, and then go love the asset they treasure most.
Nigeria: But why? Why do we do?
God: All human behavior is at its deepest class at two sentiments - fear or love - one of the driven. In fact the only two emotions - the language of the soul, only two words. This is when I create the macrocosm you know and the world today, I created two inverse poles of the large end.
This is to allow you said Without these two points, not because the things these two concepts, the other concepts can not exist.
each idea and human
every human action, are based on love or terror. And no other human motives, and all other concepts are but these two derivatives. They are equitable assorted versions - the same theme with differ distortion.
to think cautiously about this, you will comprehend that this is true. This is what I phone It is not a love of thinking is a fear of thinking. This is the thinking backward the thinking of thinking afterward (the thought behind the thought behind the thought). It is the premier thought. It is the aboriginal force. Is to promote the human experience the normal power of the engine.
This is human behavior, the experience of how to generate the reasons for repeated; This is why humans love, and then destroyed, and then love, reason: emotion always swing from one end to the other end. Launched the fear of love, fear has launched Love, love and fear was launched ... ...
... ... reason to lie there in the first - you are God's truth as the first phantom, do you think God can not be trusted; can not rely on the love of God; God of your approval is conditional; so the ultimate The results are suspicious. Because, if you can not confidence God's love will always be there, who can you trust the love? If you not deed when fitting, God elderly restriction, the mean human does not do is be so?
... ... So, you send your oaths of love most, you will face your greatest fear.
because to say If you hear, you will now start to anxiety of losing you to find love. Therefore, the role becomes all the reaction - Preparedness lost - consist in ... you would like to prepare for their lost gods.
However, if you know who you are (Who You Are) - You are the God who had created the most solemn, the greatest and most glorious beings - you will never fear. Because who can veto such a excellent brilliant? Even God, and no subsistence of such a fussy body.
but you do not know who you are, you put yourself to very poor. But you is get you from where solemn gorgeous than this idea to be far behind? From the only thing you will hear to their people to say everything. From your mommy and father.
they love you. But why should they lie to you? They do not tell you that you this too many, and not that point? Do they not remind you that you do not say anything by the time the presence of? Do not you sometimes fraught with the most dynamic when scold you? Do they encourage you, your imagination of some of the most arrogant set aside up?
These are the messages you receive, however they are not up to standard, so the information is not from God, but they and almost no difference between the message of God,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, as they undoubtedly get cracking the god of your universe.
your parents instruct you love is conditional - you feel their condition has again - and that is you to love relationship in your own experience.
that is my experience you bring.
you acquired from this experience you my conclusion. In this framework you talk your truth. You say:
because you have no experience how can you expel your parents? How could you not know thatthey are condemned by the grief? So, how can you imagine the feud between what I?
you have forgotten what love is unconditional emotion. You can not remember the experience of the love of God. So you see the world in the way of love, based on the love of God, you're attempting to imagine a natural look.
you But this is a simplified view of God, based on your mythology. It has naught to do with me what is!
this way, you the people experience, not based aboard spiritual truth, to establish an entire system of thought approximately God, the emulate you nigh and love to create an all real earth. It was the fear-based reality, rooted in a horrible, vindictive strong concept of God. This initiated preoccupied is erroneous, but negative thinking will rend the whole of your theology. Although the fashionable theology to replace it really is your salvation, you can not adopt, because a should not be scared, do not justice human, there is no reason to punish your motif of ​​God, even in your thoughts
that the fear-based reality of love, about the experience of your love; In fact, you really created it also! because, you not only discern their own to accept a conditional love, you see at their own in the same way to love. Even when you leave, retreat, and set your terms, some of you actually think that love should not be the case. However, you still seem unable to change your way of love delivery. You tell yourself that you are quite hard course was studied, if you allow yourself vulnerable you'll be in difficulty anew. But the truth is, if you do not another become vulnerable, you are in big difficulty.

for love by your own (wrong) ideas, you curse yourself never experience pure love. So, you have unfortunate themselves unable to know the real me. However, you always kas long asday. Because you can not ever deny that I, and our moment of reconciliation, the end will come. 〕
every action taken by human beings are built on love or fear, prefer than just those related to actions and relationships. Each of the mercantile, industrial, plan, religion, your early childhood schooling, the social programme of your country's decision; each involving war, peace, attack, ward, raid, losing choice; to mediate or let out, savings or sharing, joint or split determination - you do a free choice of each, all from only one of the two may be thinking: a thought of love or a fear of thinking.
fear is back, shut down, withdraw, flee, hide, pillage, mar stamina.
love is stretched, open, mail, presence, exposure, sharing, healing energy.
fear in our bodies coated in dress, love will allow us to stand undressed. Attachment and pay near attention to all of our fear of all, love is all we sent. Fear grasping, love is moderate hugs. Fear is the estate of letting go. Fear of people heartache, love is agreeable. Fear of onset humans, love is to amend narratives.
every human thought, language or behavior is based on an emotional mood or another. You can not choose this point, because there is no other choice things. But in among, you have the liberty to choose one.
Nigeria: You said it so effortless, but in the choice of the moment, fear often wins. What is the reason that it?
God: you have been in fear of Education survived. You have been told to: survival of the fittest, survival of the fittest, and most natty people will succeed. However, most caring people on the glory of it right wretched. So anyway, you try to make the most able, most lusty, most intelligent people. If in certain circumstances, some of you think you are slightly worse, you afraid to lose, because you have been told it will lose fewer.
so you will of course choose the behavior initiated by fear, because that is what you have been taught to. However,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, I have to teach you this: When you elect the deeds initiated by love, you just will not only alive, not just triumph it, not just the success of it. Then you will experience who you really are and who you can all the glory.
To do this, you must first your that good, but misguided secular teachers taught you aside,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, and listen to their wisdom that comes from the educations of another source of income.
among you there are many such teachers, and has always been so, because I will not throw you no matter, we must let you see that somebody can teach you, guide you and remind you of these truths. However, the greatest reminder is not anybody outdoor, but your own inner voice. This is the first tool I accustomed, because it is the easiest procurable.
the internal voice from you recently,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, so I say it is the most resounding voice. It tells you every kind of thing is true or false, right or wrong, agreeable or wrong sound. As long as you listen to it, it is you set a intention, driving path of vessels and radar guidance.
inner voice will immediately tell you that you peruse the text those words of love or fear of the text. Then by this scale, you can determine if they are you should attend or bypass the text.
Nigeria: You say you always choose to love when I initiated the action, I will be capable to experience who I am and who I can be all the glory? you say more detail please?
God: entire life is only one intention, which namely apt make you and entire living things experience the most faultless reputation. Any other you say, think or do, are included in this function. Your soul never everything another to do, your marrow does not absence to do everything else.
this purpose is namely it is never the wizardry ended. One end is a constraint, and the purpose of God there is no such boundaries. If a moment, you experience yourself in the most perfect glory in the moment and you will imagine a greater medal to be done. The extra you what you can transform anything extra; and what more you can become, the more you will be more.
deepest mystery is one: Life is not a process of finding, but a ingenious process.
you are not find yourself in, but to re-create your own. So, do not find who you are engrossed in, and the engrossed in the decision who you want to do.

Sponsored Links