Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-21-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
7918eini

Default Obama victory discourse , audio + Chinese and Engl

What began 21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way entities were. It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice.
began twenty months ago in the depths of winter road victory, not this autumn night. This victory single is not what we seek. It just gave us the opportunity to achieve our expectations change. And if we go back, nothing will occur. Without your participation, it will not happen.
So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of liability, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and see after not only ourselves but each other. Let us remember that, if this financial crisis taught us anything, it's that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers. In this country, we rise or fall as one nation, as one folk.
let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, a sense of involvement and - - we all go harder, not only taking into list our own, but also taking into list the others. If this monetary emergency taught us anything, it is broke the real economy, Wall Street can not prosper. In this country, we heave or fall.
Let's resist the temptation to fall behind on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics fknow next to nothing of long. Let's remember that it was a male from this state who premier carried the banner of the Republican Party to the White House , a party founded on the merits ​​of self-reliance and individual liberty and national unity. Those are merits ​​that we all share. And when the Democratic Party has won a large victory tonight, we do so with a amount of humility and resolve to heal the divides that have held back our progress. As Lincoln said to a nation distant more divided than ours, we are not enemies but friends. Though enthusiasm may have strained, it must not wreck our bonds of emotion. And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn, I may not have won your vote tonight, but I listen your voices. I need your help. And I will be your chancellor, also.
Let us resist the disjunction between the two parties that brought long-term Since the corrosion of our political immaturity, ponderous, needless squabbles. Let us remember that this state from the first planted the banner of the Republican Party to the White House - he led an support of self-reliance, individual liberty and national unity of the party, which is the values ​​we are advocating. Tonight the Democratic Party has won a great victory,Lacoste UK, will make us more menial, more determined to bridge the divisions that have held back our progress. As Lincoln said to a nation more divided: Americans who supported me - I may not obtain your vote, but I hear your voice, I need your help, I will be your president.
And to entire those seeing tonight from further our shores, from parliaments and castles, to those who are huddled nigh radios in the forgotten turns of the earth, our stories are singular,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, but our fate is shared, and a current dawn of American mastery namely by hand. To those - to those who would tear the world down: We will defeat you. To those who seek truce and security: We aid you. And to always those who have wondered whether America's beacon still burns as bright: Tonight we proved once more that the true strength of our country comes not from the might of our arms alternatively the scale of our wealth, but from the enduring power of our ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity and unyielding wish.
for those who perch overseas, Americans are looking at here, as well as in Congress, the White House and in the world, sitting in a corner of the radio people - we may have alter experiences, but we have the same goals, the United States a new dawn in front of us. For those who absence to break the world - we will defeat you. Those who seek peace and tranquility of people - we will help you. The liberty of those suspected of the United States still burns the fire of the people - tonight we proved once more that our true strength comes not from the power of us, not from our wealth, but not from our enduring Stubbs's ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity and not give up the ideal.
That's the true genius of America: that America can change. Our union can be perfected. What we've already achieved gives us hope for what we can and must achieve morrow.
talent of Americans - can change our nation, our association will be perfect. We have already effected gives us confidence, let us move ahead toward greater achievements.
This voting had many firsts and numerous stories that will be told for generations. But one that's on my mind tonight's about a woman who cast her vote in Atlanta. She's a lot like the millions of others who stood in line to make their voice heard in this election besides above all: Ann Nixon Cooper is 106 years antique.
this election there are too many for the first time, there are too many stories that will be for generations. But what impressed me most was a woman in Atlanta cast her ballot,Lacoste Finham SPM Trainers, she, like millions of Americans make their voices heard,Lacoste Running Trainers, except above all - Ann Nixon Cooper (Ann Nixon Cooper) is 106 years old
She was born equitable a generation elapse slave; a time when there were no cars on the road or planes in the sky; when somebody like her couldn't vote for two reasons - because she was a woman and for of the color of her skin.
She was nativity a slavery apt a period when there were not automobiles aboard the road, the sky and not aeroplane. Then she could not referendum because 2 causes - she was a woman and her peel color.
And tonight, I consider about all that she's looked throughout her centenary in America - the heartache and the hope; the skirmish and the progress; the times we were told that we can't, and the people who pressed on with that American creed: Yes we can.
And tonight, I think she a century of experience - the heartache and hope; struggle and progress; the times and pressed on with proof: We can.
At a time when women's voices were silenced and their hopes discharged, she lived to see them stand up and talk out and approach for the ballot. Yes we can.
a time when women's voices were quieted, the dream was destroyed She lived to see them stand up and exercising their rights. Yes we can.
When there was despair in the dust bowl and depression across the land, she saw a nation conquer alarm itself with a New Deal, new jobs, a new sense of mutual purpose. Yes we tin.
When Americans the dust of despair, the country plunged into depression, she saw a nation overcoming the fear, the purposes of the New Deal, the production of new jobs, the goal of reunification. Yes we can.
When the bombs fell on our harbor and tyranny threatened the world, she was there to witness a generation rise to greatness and a democracy was saved. Yes we can.
when we bombarded the wharf, tyranny intimidated the world She witnessed the rise of a generation,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, they safeguarded democracy. Yes we can.
She was there for the buses in Montgomery, the hoses in Birmingham, a bridge in Selma, and a preacher from Atlanta who told a people that bus outage, the dark riots in Birmingham, Selma's cruel weekend and missionaries who came from Atlanta for people hurrahed loudly:
A man touched down on the moon, a walls came down in Berlin, a world was connected along our own science and imagination. And this year, in this election, she touched her finger to a screen, and cast her vote, because after 106 years in America, through the best of times and the darkest of hours, she knows how America can change. Yes we can.
we boarded the moon, we tear down the Berlin Wall,Lacoste Arin Patent Trainers, we use science and imagination Connect the whole world. This year, in this election, she touched her finger to a screen, she cast his vote, because afterward 106 years of light and gloom, she knows how America can change. Yes we can.
America, we have come at present. We have seen so much. But there is so much more to do. So tonight, let us ask ourselves - if our children ought live to see the next century; if my daughters should be so fortunate to live as long as Ann Nixon Cooper, what change will they see? What progress will we have made?
America, we have come as yet, we have seen a lot, but there are many things waiting for us to do. Tonight, let us ask ourselves - if our children to see the next century, if my daughter should be so lucky to live at all times Ann Nixon Cooper, they will see what kind of change? How should we complete these changes?
This is our become to reply that cry. This is our moment. This is our time, to put our people back to work and open gates of opportunity for our kids; to reinstate boom and subserve the reason of peace; to reclaim the American dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth, that, out of many, we are one; that while we exhale, we hope. And where we are met with cynicism and doubts and those who differentiate us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people:
This is our task opportunities. This is our time. This is our moment in history - to our people to work and open the door and let our kids get the chance; restore prosperity and promote peace; dream surfaced once afresh to reaffirm our kernel values ​​- mingled as one. When we breathe, we Imagine, we are faced with cynicism, we hesitate, we face those who answer our people, we will remember the spirit that embodies our perpetual creed:
Yes, we can.
We can achieve this.
Thank you.
Thank you.
God bless you. And may God bless the United States of America.
God bless you, God bless the United States of USA.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
kilp612
Major

kilp612 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Nike Air Force Ones

Nike Air Force Ones