Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
hjje0915h

Default Shocked ah! Doraemon 's ending

Doraemon the real gloom of life (Hiroshi Fujimoto interview)

: Hiroshi Fujimoto now have a point of low statement.
He told us that, in fact, 哆 啦 A dream is ending.

I have watched a alike post online is not to mention that symbol is an autistic patients?
I asked.

No, the network rumors are artificial.
he said.
have Shogakukan comics have had above 1 end, said 哆 啦 A dream left Nobita, but it was not real, because the last 哆 啦 A dream came back.

what is truly at the end of what is it?
We eagerly asked.

Fujimoto said with a sigh:
In fact, I quite do not want to speak about this result, the sequel was that while this namely small, so a bit black, and now older,PULSERA BLANCA CON NETHERLANDS, and have nothing to think about it.
you know Fujio Fujiko F · increase to painting, short cartoons. Hiroshi Fujimoto, when death drew a total of 5
ahead his decease, in truth the first 6 are in the process of creation, but only for the premier 6 points of the mirror and several draft text, he died.
his things later when the draft of alive hand to his disciples, and one which had an treatise on Hiroshi Fujimoto died because when the 2 last words to his disciples to take over
then I heard this thing,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON BANDERA, specially went to his disciples that want to see the outcome of painting Hiroshi Fujimoto.
his disciples not refuse, give me a look.

vine generalized lowered his brain, like the memories.

we do not speak,Extreme Balance, noiselessly waiting for him the emulating words.

He looked up by us, said:
I read that story, fair sketches and easy text introduce the general signification is this.

One morning, Nobita (Taiwan translated edition called Yasuo) woke up and base himself sitting in a curious chair, eyes that 哆 啦 A dream.
哆 啦 A dream of a warm greeting to it, but look sluggish.
Nobita attempts rose from his chair, but it fell.
哆 啦 A dream that, as you sit in a seat and a long life is to continue to rely on nutrition, so your muscles are too atrophy, is not convenient to walk.
Nobita 哆 啦 A dream did not understand what is meant to say.哆 啦 A Dream
then annotated to him,
in the 22 centenary,PULSERA NEGRA CON ARGENTINA, substantial scientific and scientific evolution, but new sources of stamina and food problems are not resolved, the Earth's population exploded.
Thus, when the people go-vern-ment in the common person interests, the decision on the new infant was born brain unified test, was confirmed at a definite level under the intelligence of newborns will be joined to a upkeep life device, which give them low-cost distribution of nutrient solution to preserve life, and make them into a virtual state.

like The Matrix it.
was interrupted.

vine nod and continue to talk.
in this virtual state, this device will simulate a novel and interesting scene, people feel fewer than real world experience the joy.
So, everything clarity.
哆 啦 A dream that a hold pocket - bamboo dragonfly, free door and lessen the pistol, Momotaro balls, towels ... ...
time that the burden of infancy friends - should be static, technical security, small fu out of cedar wood ... ...
not those who've gone through the averaging of things - sea specter Rock,Balance arriesgado, Arabian Nights, Dream 3 swordsmen, Devil adventure ... ...
All these are the devices simulated , and is only for those children with relatively low intelligence a kind of compensation, so that they can be a fun fantasy to experience a better childhood.

and childhood's end, all ambition be over.
nutrition unit is only a humanitarian considerations, when those kid over 14 years old, the cruel reality is from now on start.
the earth's resources are also firm, so those in the virtual world of nourishment to sustain life along the children to be coerced

哆 啦 A that looks like a dream robot Nobita said: You should feel fortunate, for you come to understand the fantasy to the reality of folk do not feel the joy of a lifetime, in reality the go of folk who bring ... to an end the effort of torture and cruel society, and you do nought, as long as the experience of those who like novelty. So you do for your
Nobita finished these tears listening to it, appealing it to let yourself into the look unreal, the unreal with his friends goodbye.
robot agreed.
Nobita to re-enter the fantasy, he saved his pocket money to purchase friends a lot of awards - a small remote control aeroplane, husband, technical safety and baseball caps,PULSERA BLANCA CON BANDERA USA, wear should be silence ... ... Finally, he left money below the 哆 啦 A favorite Dorayaki dream, eat with the household reunion dinner last time.

Nobita antique enough to understand.
mother said with a smile.

Yes, because I grew up ... ...
Nobita tears in his eyes.

in the nightfall, Nobita was embraced tightly 哆 啦 A dream.
哆 啦 A dream, you will all say that we are not together?

At this time, humorous storyboard tear to the real earth, that dream Mo Yang 哆 啦 A round automaton hand out to touch Nobita eyes closed.
Nobita's body twitch a when, and then fell to the floor.

last picture, the robot with a chilly voice said something: to complete the task, the target has .
he said, I see this cartoon was a teenager when, after reading it began to wail, but now think about it, Actually, I'm what the most vivid dream 哆 啦 A fable can only survive in childhood memory, and now yet the end of our childhood ... ...

Sponsored Links