Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
haxhklm6k8
Lieutenant General

haxhklm6k8 is on a distinguished road
Default 偷渡青年易容成老头通过海关 飞机上被识破(图)

“老头”闪人回来变身小伙?

行李包惊现连脖硅胶头套
  与人互换登机证蒙混登机
  飞机起飞数小时后,“老头”即走入洗手间“大变身”,脱下硅胶人皮面具并换上另一身衣服。“回复真身” 后,他若无其事地走出机舱,随便找个座位坐下呼呼入睡。这时,有乘客发现“老头”不知所终,恐他发生意外。 可是机组人员在接到报告后却称他安全,一度令好心的乘客大惑不解。原来加航保安部在“老翁回春”后,暗中向 加拿大海关边境署报告称机上有名“变装者”。

客机在温哥华国际机场安全降落后,无线手机监听器,数名加拿大海关边境署(CBSA)官员登上飞机,找到那名举止怪异的亚裔青年男子,并将他“护送”下机。 原来,他正是那名神秘失踪的“老头”!最早察觉异样的是加航安全人员,早在“老头”在香港登机时,他们便发 现该老者尽管老态龙钟、一脸皱纹,可是双手的皮肤却异常“光滑细嫩”,由此暗中生疑,并通报当 局,监听器是不是真的
  加拿大海关边境署发言人简尼弗・波尔克表示,易容青年目前仍被羁留,由于后者提出了“难民申请”,他即 将出席移民及难民局的难民听证会。简尼弗说,由于涉及隐私法,她无法公开更多关于该人的资料,但表示加拿大 海关边境署会对所有抵达温哥华国际机场的旅客进行检查,并与航空公司、国际及本地执法机构紧密联系,确保加 国国土及边境安全。至于这名亚裔青年如何说服那名美国乘客交换登机证,又为何持飞行哩数卡便可登机,航空界 业内人士纷纷表示不可思议,因为一般香港飞往温哥华的乘客都要出示护照或有效旅游证件才可获准登机。(朗天 )
  当飞机在温哥华机场降落后,海关人员立即将“老头”押离飞机。起初该男子声称自己只有一件行李包,然而 空中服务员却将另外两件据信是他的行李包交给加拿大海关边境署。其中一件中有该男子的衣物,另一件中有一副 手套,而第三件行李中,则有一组“易容套装”。

据报道,10月29日下午6时左右,加拿大航空公司AC018号班机由香港出发,飞往加拿大温哥华。一 名满脸皱纹、身躯佝偻的“白人老头”提着行李颤颤巍巍地登上了飞机。当时身边有数名好心人想帮他将行李搬上 行李架,不想“老头”在婉言谢绝之后,径自拿着行李直奔厕所。入厕好一会儿之后,“老头”出来坐下,像常人 一样享用飞机餐。有附近乘客看到“老头”餐后离去,久久不回来,以为发生意外,于是通知机组人 员。

加拿大海关边境署(CBSA)相信,该名亚裔青年男子与另一名出生于1955年的美国公民互换了登机证 ,然后手持一张飞行哩数卡及登机证上了该班飞机。由于飞行哩数卡及登机证都没有显示乘客的出生年月日和相片 ,登机证真正持有人只有55岁的事实也就被隐瞒了,导致“白人老头”没花太多工夫便成功瞒天过 海。
  正在机组人员开始寻人之际,有眼尖的乘客发现一名20岁出头的陌生亚裔男子前后走了几转,似乎是在寻找 座位。后者在一个无人座位坐下后,开始呼呼大睡,似乎是有意回避和别人交谈。此时“老头”附近的乘客开始纷 纷谈论这一咄咄怪事,手机窃听器购买。机组人员则表示“老头”应该安全,但直至着陆,“老头”再也没有出现。
  在加拿大海关边境署关员的要求下,该青年男子戴上一个连脖子的硅胶头套,再配上一顶咖啡色皮帽、一副眼 镜,以及一件咖啡色薄开领羊毛衫,加上惟妙惟肖的动作,眨眼间变成了老态龙钟的“白人老头”――只见他的整 个脸、脖子都被层层叠叠的皱纹覆盖、甚至连眼睛都几乎要被皱纹逼迫得只剩“一线天”。直到这时,他才承认自 己是戴着头套混上飞机,数小时后才“卸妆”。

老态龙钟却被嫩手“出卖”

相关的主题文章:

女子疑夫有外遇砍伤对方 受审时称只想留住丈夫

乌克兰鳄鱼吞下手机 铃声在其腹中响起

90后学生6年背送残疾同学获青年五四奖章

女子绣出长3.8毫米绣花鞋 仅有米粒大小(图)

云南瑞丽麻醉抢劫案告破 3名涉案嫌疑人被抓
haxhklm6k8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

,new balance mens

| Back to logs list

141385 2010 年 01 月 22 日 16:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Classics Collection
Google me that the beauty of professional admiration. Baidu loss of conscience and clown acts to my stomach.
Google is an American enterprise. And Baidu is a Chinese enterprise. I am a Chinese. I love my country and love my fellow citizens. but I hate Baidu.
one. to unscrupulous business practices. Baidu to launch a bid. what it means. we searched the information is not by the quality of information available to us. is based on who gives more money to provide it to us. even this so many people stupid to use a Baidu. sigh good deceive the Chinese people.
II. for money can be devoid of conscience,秋天排毒有哪些好措施? - 搜搜问问 - Qzone日记,new balance outlet,Wikileaks - Qzone log, Sanlu milk powder,房地产开辟细致流程 - Qzone日志,new balance running shoes, 300 million to Baidu can seal the mouth of all the people online. Wen Jiabao said. merchants ah. do not be devoid of conscience. But Baidu. your face .. so many child victims of China to three million. to make people despised thing. but also with the Chinese people support you ... you do What kind of Chinese companies.
III. I have done a test. the same message. first in the Baidu search can not. But Google and other search engines have been thousands. Later when the three most Baidu. Do not search too increased a lot. useful information not search. The whole number who give money to the junk advertising. what are you doing the search engine or engines are doing stupid money. may be other companies will also encounter this problem. and Baidu talked about the bid. but did not do it. the result was sealed on the Baidu search unlikely. a company to do such a despicable level. really make people embarrassed.

Google may have to leave China. I am sad. Do I will only use it to search advertising. looking at the end of the word a hundred devoid of conscience to think of his despicable acts of the search engines do.
Google to go.'s future network will happen in China. Baidu also back up their own conscience. there will be another rise of the Chinese search engine you .. If both answers are NO then users What will be faced with a closed network of life ah.
Google
I want to say do not go. because we need you.
I would like to say that Google go. because I do not have the heart to ...........................
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote