Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
bolsooi31

Default Microsoft Office 2007 blog q-a-about-our-upcoming-

Folks have asked questions about our approaching events so I wanted to give some solutions: Where does my resume go when I utilize? When you submit your resume to impact@microsoft.com, it will be routed to Zoë, Gretchen, Tracey, and our candidate database. What will the event selection process be like? As soon as you submit your resume for the desired event, we will review your information (give us a few days) and will respond back to let you know the next steps in the process. If your experience is not match for this particular profile, we will let you know and will ensure your resume is entered in our database for other recruiters to review. If your experience is a match for this profile, one of us (Zoë, Gret, or Tracey) or someone on our team will e-mail you to schedule a phone interview to learn more about your experience and interests. How a great number of people today do you plan to hire at these activities? As quite a few as we can! We;d like to present at least 50 candidates per event the opportunity to interview, and since the product groups conducting the interviews have numerous job opportunities, we will hire as many many people who meet their requirements. The competition at these interview occasions is high … but you are only competing against yourself. (No pressure!) I got invited to this event. What should I expect? We will likely be conducting full rounds of interviews, similar to our process in Redmond. You can expect to spend at least half a day with us and meet with 3 to 5 interviewers. My resume is already in Microsoft;s database. Should I reapply? While I;d like to think we will find all qualified resumes in our database, that may be wishful thinking … so even in case you;ve recently applied to Microsoft, please resubmit your resume to us. Again, remember to indicate the event for which you are applying in your subject line. I don;t live in any of these regions. Can I still use? Feel free to send us your resume if your experience matches the profiles. We are planning similar activities in other regions in the coming months, so we can put you on our future contact list. But at this time, we can only consider people located in the targeted regions (Northwest and Northeast US area) for our April events. I live in BC. That;s really close to the Northwest US. Can I still utilize? Oh, yes. Definitely. Canada is practically the US - is it not? Should you live in Canada near these locations, please feel free to utilize. I;m really interested in these teams and live in this region, but I won;t be available to attend the interviews on these dates. Use to us anyway and note your availability. I really want to interview with Microsoft and currently reside in one of these regions, but this profile is not a match for my experience and/or I'm not interested in working for the product groups attending. What should I do? I;d suggest applying for other positions via our Career Page. More concerns? E-mail Zoë and me, and we;ll get the answers up here post haste,Microsoft Office 2007! gretchen

Sponsored Links