Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
Q0f4e6i1m

Default Buddhist views ashore adore among male and ----( r

Buddhist views aboard love between man and

night, one human, one Buddhist temple, Fozuo stand.
They are conversation:
people: enlightened Buddha, I am a marital person, I am now feverishly in love with another woman, I really do not know how to do?
Buddha: Are you sure you care for this woman, that is,GHD Green Straighteners, your life will emerge in the last a woman?
people: Yes.
Buddha: Do you divorce, then wed her.
man: But I love cordial, kind and virtuous, I do so is a morsel cruel,GHD IV Straighteners, there are some unethical.
Buddha: there is not love in wedding is cruel and immoral, you are in love with someone else no longer love her, you did it right.
man: But I love love me, truly love me!
Buddha: that she is happy.
man: I want to divorce her before she marries another woman, she should be very painful, how happy would it?
Buddha: In marriage, she too has her love as you, and you have been in marriage as her lost love because you love someone else, is that the have is happy, is suffering the wastage of , so the grief is you.
man: But I want to divorce her afterward she marries another man, she should lose me, she should have is painful.
Buddha: You are bad, you just love her marriage to a characteristic, when you do not exist in this specific time, her true love will be amplified to different specific, because true love in marriage, she not lost it. So she is merry and you is bitter.
by: love me a life she said she would not care for someone else.
Buddha: Then you say it?
person: me. Me. . Me. . .
Buddha: Now you see where your incense burner in front of three candles, which one of the brightest.
people: I really do not know, it seems that the same light.
Buddha: The 3 candles is like 3 women, 1 of which is that you love that woman, mortal beings, women far more than a thousand million, and you are three candles which the root of the brightest do not know, can not you love to find out why you can nail the woman you love is your life only last a woman?
person: me. Me. . Me. . .
Buddha: Do you immediately prop a candle in your eyes, hard look at what the root of the brightest?
people: of way, namely the brightest in front of this root.
Buddha: Now you put it back in place, and look at the brightest Flanagan?
person: I really do not see what the root is the brightest.
Buddha: In truth,GHD, you should take the Okanagan is a bougie is like that .... you love the final female, the so-called love from the heart, when you feel you love her, you detect it hard apt penetrate apt the brightest, while you put it behind in location, merely you can not ascertain a sense of the brightest,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, you only last so-called love is equitable impalpable,GHD Red Straighteners, in the end once and for all is a empty.
person: Oh, I understand,GHD IV Black Straighteners, you do not want to divorce me and my love, you are fascinate me.
Buddha: see through do not say crash, you can work.
person: I really understand who I love, and she is my current associate.
Buddha: Amitabha, Amitabha.

Sponsored Links