Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-20-2011, 12:48 AM   #1
bushiuusi155

Default Office 2010 Download A (Microsoft) code name a day

In Concentrate >> See more posts on: Microsoft codenames Vista Even though more and more teams at Microsoft seem to be shying away from christening their fledgling products with good,Office 2010 Download, old-fashioned code names – favoring the ever-so-boring “V.Next” designation instead — there are still some who are doing so. Microsoft code names always have piqued my interest. They offer some great clues about the Redmondians’ development priorities,Office 2007, not to mention a better understanding of which future Microsoft products fit together, from a strategy standpoint. In honor of Microsoft code-name junkies everywhere, I’m going to feature one, random Microsoft code name per work day for the rest of this month. I’ll provide as much information as I’ve been able to unearth on each, and attempt to provide some context as to how the team chose the name and how the forthcoming technology fits into the Redmond product hierarchy. Microsoft code name of the day: Centro Best guess on what it is: New Windows Server SKU for mid-size businesses. Microsoft was referring to this product as "Windows Midmarket Server," at one point, but now doesn't seem to be using this name. Meaning/context of the code name: Given the Windows Server team's obsession with ski-resort-focused code names (Longhorn, Cougar,Office Professional Plus 2010, BearPaw, etc.), I would have guessed Centro was some type of British Columbian ski lift. If it is, I've not been able to find any references to it. So my next guess would be that "Centro" refers to the fact that Microsoft's mid-market server will be aimed at customers with needs that are between those using Windows Server and Windows Small Business Server. Back story: In March, 2005,Office 2010 Activation, Microsoft Senior Vice President Orlando Ayala let it slip that Microsoft was readying a server bundle aimed at "the core midmarket" — businesses wtih between 50 and 249 PCs. In September 2005, Microsoft "officially" acknowledged the existence of Centro. According to current schedules, Centro isn't due to hit the market until 2008. Additional info: Centro will be a 64-bit-only release. It will integrate Windows Server Longhorn, Exchange Server 2007, System Center Essentials, SQL Server 2005, ISA Server and other Forefront security technologies, according to Microsoft. (Users won't get access to SQL Server unless they purchase the Centro Premium server,Office 2007 Professional, plus client-access license solution, however.) Microsoft made availble to selected testers earlier this month a private beta build of Centro.Anyone have more details to share on "Centro"? Or do you have another Microsoft code name you’ve been wondering about? Send it my way and I’ll do my best to track down some leads on what it might be. And if you want to keep track of the full month's worth of Microsoft code names I end up posting, bookmark this "Microsoft Codenames" page.