Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:43 AM   #1
john9q8y2

Default ( October 2010 23,24 by daytime voyage apt Shangha

, For various reasons, my travels to upload now has three stories: 1, a pair of glasses in the Expo line. 2 glasses fled in mind. 3 glasses is lost. )

junket to a pair of glasses Expo

pair of glasses I was fortunate enough to arrest the last bus you can see the Shanghai World Expo, go to Shanghai from that, I feel incited for a few days, I wade down the street wearing the owner, I have been and accosted passers-glasses, tell them my upcoming trip to the Expo, from envy in the eyes of fellow, I forget some conceit.

2010 年 10 月 morning of 22, I began to hurry, I calculate the glasses for lucky, the absolute ought be up and clothe up point, in the end namely set in the corner of my bloom in the mirror? Feet or in the glasses hanging shackle aboard what? I draw the line precarious. Are hesitant, I determined to help the employer, she just helped me a bath, then drain the water, then I stand on the carton, notwithstanding the results of this treatment, I am a morsel frustrated, and then how to mention, the owner have to I bear spectator to the Expo along Well, how can so casually to wash the object? I am not terrified of a buffet? Then think approximately it, normally the owner's schooling is likewise right, favor wash and elegant, not also idea, I think the.

2010 年 10 月 22 日 8 pm, (aircraft): I am a long-awaited trip finally left for the World Expo, the first plane, let me only 6 months of the fashionable glasses that opened the field of vision , the hangar is like a lair, the lair of a small aircraft, like the one chick, badly in absence of the protection of the nest, youth birds took off, kind of like a wanderer exhausted of home concern, when beginning slowly, tread by step meantime Looking back on the nest, although the departure time only a short day, but ample for chicks to approve defeat, or portioning at the right time to come, when the chicks fleeing foot fknow next to nothing ofme distance, it could bear the pain of this disconnection, about child onto the sky at magnificent speed, looking down from the sky high, as the glasses, I see the nest of pains, but for forcing the chicks fly the nest, young birds and where to have thousands of lights on a Star It's look.

2010 年 10 月 22 日 晚上 11 points (Shanghai): Shanghai before I came in, through and street travel companions with the speed of communication, understand the beauty of Shanghai, in part, in its night , it is night in Shanghai, said the new eyes now see, was prefer dizzying, road on either sides of the lantern is decorated with a heap of buildings, as if wearing all kinds of beautiful coat of numerous colors beckoning distant to us as a pair of glasses, I can driving terms crossbow little choice but to use feeling to describe my feelings. At the same time, I hope the owner can swing a second time head and told me a panoramic view of both sides of the road. Hee hee, of course, this is only hope that, if because of this selfish and hurt additional people have additional views on the owner, such as what to send nerve hospital, this is not the result I am glad to see that, when my trip to the Expo will therefore bathing, so the owner, to see which side which side you want to see it, I do not insist.

2010 年 10 月 23 during the day (Expo): bad weather, but still under the rain, and may still not stop the passion of observers Bo Concept, 23 of the Expo can be accustom to describe a sea of ​​people, I inquired a tiny guy nigh glasses, it tells me that today it is the view of Bo pinnacle is expected to reach 80 million, and later in the weeklies the next day I see the exact diagram of 834,700 people, man, good specimen ,Coach Online Outlet Store, and actually deserves to be a master, a surmise on the ten separated from nine, of way, this comes later. The point at issue, our premier stop was the Chinese provinces and autonomous regions Pavilion. Into the exhibition hall, the first museum to see the Beijing and Tianjin Museum, the theme of Beijing Olympic Games, the Olympic mascot at the door waving at me, but I want to see large inconsistencies with the point of our culture of Tibet, Inner Mongolia, Yunnan Hall, a rare main of my heart have this and she worked straight to the Yunnan Museum, Museum of Yunnan style lumber chamber to show its slight body, unlike, elegant dome, is engraved too ethereal, sorrowful to assume the ancients N annuals ago, there is such a lofty elegant, as a pair of glasses, I've had savor, to understand the marrow of that culture.

2010 年 10 月 23 at noon 11:30 am (Inner Mongolia Museum): Inner Hall with a daring simple devise, the entire museum to show the world an open opinion, less odd, but more a natural charity, if a large exhibition hall, only in the maximum planted trees in full bloom inside the cotton tree and a cycle, Bucai glasses that the reliability of the definition and the meaning of harvest.

2010 年 10 月 23 at noon 12:00 (Tibet Museum): Tibet to its peerless customs, drawing people and the glasses manufacture compatriots, the whole process to show the video as a tool, sitting in 3D effects viewing room, hearing to the distinctive songs and a pack of the external front surface in Wonderland: the extensive grasslands, sheep leisurely, not melting ice, dressed in white snow trees sunset sun elderly Tibetan satisfied laugh. Hate only watch the time is too short, let me obtain enough glasses.

2010 年 10 月 23 at noon 12:40 (Sri Lanka Museum): used to seeing the Chinese customs, alien museum venue and suddenly, suddenly been attracted by the exotic front, Sri Lanka, the traditional batik technique Museum rendering the dome, circled by murals of regional characteristics of assorted decorated introduced, colorful look, no marvel the museum on the engaged owner of a photograph, as the glasses, I am more concerned about the world-renowned Lanka precious, although only separated by glass to see it, but think of the hereafter can tell you in the glasses team where I had seen Sri Lanka's jewel, and my heart on U.S. beauty.

2010 年 10 月 23 at noon 13:20 (Oman Hall): can only say that God still have to test my willpower, the drizzle proceeded for most of the day, This time of greater and folders the air, inclined to play on my glasses, and causing me to this pair of glasses arranged without cold and shivering, the most grim thing is, I actually started from the fifth line after the column, probably estimate a little, queuing no less than 800 people, 200 people at the museum each list every 20 minutes a group of people need more than a minute at least,Burberry Belts, too meager, and next to the glasses to see my sister undergoing a straight face, smiled and comforted me: , we were ranked fairly cheap at this museum, and some museum needs eight minutes yet. sisters, then made the approximation,Burberry outlet store,, and found solace in that point, well, I'll await, this pain What is it? Bo Concept baffle me lukewarm glasses. More than a minute gone in the comfort of self into the Oman Museum, in front of the show, stone, stone, or stone, there is a abandon, distant mountains and the new modern city,Burberry outlet online, it seems a really worthy of the Expo countries the world, so the Chinese people not overseas, but also see the world, Oman will be condensed in front of us the whole country was.

2010 年 10 23 afternoon 14:40 pm (Pakistan Museum): queuing the pain, I do not want to say, and only kas long asmy glasses had wet feet, and tingling in body quiver, but that did not stop my resolve to view Bo, Pakistan Museum of Lahore, the exterior of the 16th century palace as the prototype, made a 1:1 scale, into the hall, you glasses of water shutter by fellow projection, reached Pakistan's ancient civilization and religion. Geometry-based Islamic decorative masterpieces as the most important sign, fail in their task to show all kinds of people in front of us, to establish genuine exotic.

2010 年 10 23 afternoon (Israel Museum): The all exhibition hall, from a surround of white light composed of the pellet, the navel of hanging a big ball began outlooking, stereo sound effect with a floating ball in three-dimensional space, light a 360-degree images presented, that the effect of impact without saying then.

time in the shuttle passage of the pavilion, while also analytic about the allure of the British Museum seeds, but God has put on dark face in dealing with us, reluctantly,Burberry outlet, we set foot on the way home, bye, world that end, your glasses will stay in the hearts of the United States.

glasses fled disc

I was a pair of glasses, a pair of glasses was lucky, for just watching the World Expo to Shanghai with the owner, each pavilion to the earth in different ways to show their loveliness and within the letter, I am just a pair of glasses, can not taste much more averaging to leave thoughtful man to describe. I just want to say, why do the entire journey so short? Shanghai is so smart, already to see the night view of the Bund, the glasses do not want to return to Guangzhou Oh, but, long ago set a good airline tickets, how to do it? Really want to go back? Can you reside a long point? I skirmished in my heart, my mind suddenly flashed the word How can I like to remedy her? But ... ... Shanghai, why do you always bait me?

thinking about at the right time has come to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, I'm still wavering, the owner has been wearing me, it seems that even the escape is impossible, alas! Give up, poor glasses! You just go back. But wait, for a accident to master eating instant noodles, immediate noodles in the heat of my lenses Xunde vast amplitude, the owner can readily scored to put my bag on, ha ha, they're helping me too, then do not go now, when? In order to see Shanghai scenery and then to I'm sorry, the owner, you care for more Oh, can not see at the right time to find more help on the line fellow, glasses I go, oh, the owner conscious of fear, I quickly bugger.

I'm just a pair of glasses, so my only alternative bugger way of noodles slip down, off the chair, I wish the owner will not disburse attention to my little tricks, I am full of hope waiting for the appearance of new owners, and hope he / she can bring me a different journey, after 7, seven forty-nine minutes of waiting, the owner actually walked away and left single for me, I could not help feeling tense, in the end the new owner what will occur? I would not imagine the journey so beautiful it? Oh my God, I may be up to the mind of ​​glasses the world will think so many.

cranky in my time passed, and suddenly heard screams: little face, a child wearing a little girl of two discussions, I like kid, it seems I was so out of the new owner, new owner tried on me a bit, but she sub-wearing, should not the box is reduced I placed where suddenly she saw his chest necklace, then, the next second, I was the one hanging in the chest jewelry glasses.

new owner to follow the next day and began my new journey: the highest in Asia, the Shanghai World Financial Center, taking the 10 meters per second, high-speed elevator to the Tower on the 94 level collect all the beauty of Shanghai fundus; Oriental jewelry Tower in front of me, seemed so real; Bund Sightseeing Tunnel in the three-dimensional audio effects; Bund side of Riverview infinite kind centenary buildings everywhere, as in each period of history to acquaint; Yuyuan garden design, phoned a must, there are nine bent bridge approximate the archaic mansions that trace the unique atmosphere of ancient times, nought at all.

After a day of journey, and finally to Shanghai to encounter my prefer. Night, the new owner put me on the table, as upright glasses, I began to help but miss the old masters, and does not kas long aswithout my help, she would not gone well? Will not difficulty the huge joke? Alas! Really sentimental glasses. But I really want to near the new owner for a jewelry glasses? No use, I like it? I began to think. After a ferocious ideological struggle, I decided to return to the antique master side, as is the character of somebody else's glasses to see things, if only even the most basic use, that do jewelry too boring.

there was a devil told me that he can help me to reach anybody hope, but one thing I must commute, I put my lenses get a small gap, the gap at the lens to give the devil . At home, I was changed back to the owner of the bag, waiting for her discoveries, although I now have a pair of glasses with a small gap, but all experience is to fight for me, so this change is my very willing to accept. Ha ha.

is lost glasses

My name is ice, I have a pair of glasses, purple pattern feet, see uncomplicated and generous, so I've always liked, every wearing are cautiously for fear of smudging damaged by the 2010 Shanghai World Expo I was fortunate to voyage to Shanghai as a two-day journey ended in an atmosphere of joy, and on the airplane, I was accommodating mind: to activity to have fun, work to ease the country. I have forever followed this principle. The aircraft was catching off, looked out the window the night view of Shanghai, I find a little accustomed of glasses, but glasses it? Do not see how? Bag inside the layer, no; before you, no; after you, no; chair, no; on the floor, no! Is it lost? Where is the lost? I have been questing in my idea always the direction through to the clips, but they were a blur, not got a hint.

Ten minutes later, I accepted the fact that glasses away from me, poor glasses, after generation has always been with me from around, no bad habits. Imagine the panics you may meet glasses: lying in the rubbish; off the ground to be stepped into a bad lens; alone in the turn ... .. Oh wait! Really do not want to think about, and I hope everything better than imagined.

end of the trip the following night, in mandate bags, ready to put something out there, at the end of the day, take the sack to wash, open the back is, then see the real mauve bag, I think, may be too miss the glasses, then I after retarded before the key, and does not, it seems namely people absence more, will generate hallucinations, huh, huh. However, my hands do touch the foot of the glasses, the afterward second, the glasses in my eyes. My God, startle, excitement, etc are adjectives I can not express the delight, ha ha, so cheerful, cute glasses, you eventually come back, say how you would absence to leave me? Haha, merely you impair? Why absence of glasses and a small jaws? Your junket encountered bad person? Just one daytime, what you encountered it? I did not protect you, do not make agreeable host liability, and I guiltily good cleaning glasses.

night, I put glasses on the bed, With the sensibilities of crime to nap, my glasses actually talking, told me the day after it fled the excellent journey, see the dung on the glasses description, I knew it had a great time that day, ha ha, that Xiao Nizi, causing me to worry about but go outrageous one day, caught the next opportunity, some will make fun of you. You, glasses sister to go back to waiting respond well, ha ha.

Sponsored Links