Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
yihui5800

Default 男子制造世博会恐怖爆炸谣言被拘

河北青年报讯(记者白云)昨日,河北省公安厅对外发布消息称,衡水市公安局破获一起编造虚假恐怖信息案 件。

据悉,衡水市公安局日前接到上海警方通报,一衡水籍男子向上海市公安局110拨打电话报警,称有一团伙 要在上海世博会上制造爆炸恐怖事件,并称自己认识该团伙成员。接到上海警方通报后,nike shox,衡水市公安局立即展开调查。现查明,报警男子郭某是衡水市深州人,长期在外打工。今年1月份他认识了一贩 卖假币团伙的成员,欲合伙作案,cool nike air max,后来发现得到的都是虚假联系信息,发财无望,遂编造这一虚假信息企图以此借助警方将该团伙抓 获,nike shoes uk,为自己出气。

目前,因郭某的行为触犯了《中华人民共和国治安管理处罚法》第二十五条的规定,已被公安机关依法行政拘 留十天。

警方提示,无论当事人出于何种目的,编造虚假恐怖信息故意扰乱公共秩序的行为都是违法的,Nike Air Max Tailwind,必将受到法律的严厉制裁。

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
bvjdjdjha14

Keep going,east-west package-chanel handbag,Buy Chanel Mauve Lambskin Ultimate Soft Camera XL Flap Bag, unique and exclusive chanel purse bag coverage of blog,Buy Chanel Bags, I offer you the shoppers,Cheap Chanel Tote Bags, the chanel ice Pouchette. As usual, please consult local chanel boutique for usability.

Check the chanel cruise the trunk of posts,Chanel Coco Bags 1112 Sliver White and Silver Chain on sale, 2008 shows the latest pictures and information in xianaier purse.

We are very glad to present to you some exclusive pictures and information in the new Chanel handbags, attended the 2008 trunk Chanel performance. Cruise in the next few days, I will report on cargo and relaxed pictures and pricing. Chanel bag enthusiast, you won't be disappointed,Buy Authentic Rare Chanel Cambon Large Reporter Bag, I promise. Because some impatient, immediately chanel's correction, can in this thread. Chanel BBS

Chanel melrose, patent costs $1,595 degradation. Can your most recent chanel shops or authorized chanel boutiques like external marcus or saks fifth avenue.

Keira knightley is facing smell sweet nai cocoa miss. It's business. Chanel cocoa Mademoisella characteristics of the business are stunning keira knightley paired with days of voice singing joss stone's king cole, the Nat that is love. Earlier for advertising, keira knightley dropped $deprive chanel and $10,000 contract, facing new odour. The young actress for her unknown, but she still has curve body temptation crowd. Keira know her strength, said: "I am not certain tools. One of them is my body.

Cara DE chanel advertising