Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
fakcvv17

http://bbs.weiphone.com/read-htm-tid-1216975.html
Ultimate Guide ===== ===== Backgrounder February 7 Update ===== Management Reminder: This post has been ♪ Akiyama implementation of the early operation (2010-12-17) ====== ============== February 7 update =====================
Backgrounder and piecemeal upgrade no big changes, except change the HD icon on the outside, too lazy to say. Insomnia is today is a good thing to say ah ~ because to be online, the light has Backgrounder is not enough, though you can QQ running in the background, but if the lock screen after a period of time, or will it dropped the. Insomnia needs to be used to solve this problem, and it's role is to lock screen after the network will not drop, either wifi or 3G or GPRS. Cydia download, installed after the option is also very simple, not much explanation, just tell you there is such a thing.

=================== 12 月 16 updated on ============== ======
Backgrounder re-upgrade to 1.0.1 version, fixed a wrong call Activator.

=================== 12 月 14 updated on ====================
Backgrounder upgrade to 1.0, mainly to update and support for IOS4.2.1 adjusted version number, features and options have not changed, over.

=================== 10 月 25 updated on ====================
Recently, a lot of people ask about Backgrounder installed after the crash or hang the other on the phone crash problem. For this problem, I really can not help you. I am not a brother who love to toss,nike air force, only to discuss the post Backgrounder own use only, for the installation, crashes and other issues in the next not so good, because once I installed, set, and then there is no out of any problem and then never toss before. So for the crash of the students, and I can not give any specific solutions, I really do not want to install a bunch of things to reproduce your fault. So here I can only give some general recommendations you want to help:

1, Cydia inside the software,air force one mid shoes, installed as little as possible, not necessary not to install. And only the original installation to avoid revision, finished version of the class. Large as possible from a reliable source of direct download and install, on-line under the ipa, deb install as little as possible like.

2, from 91, not lay a finger. As far as possible away from the domestic software. In addition to the charges inside the app store, there is no China-made software to make money from users here, then their motivation to develop software what is it? As a rational consumer should have a clear understanding of this issue.

3, uninstall QuickDo and SBSettings. Activator personal feeling QuickDo and there will be conflicts, but Backgrounder comes with the Activator. Home keys are cheap, the bad money to buy a put on more than a dozen on the line, do not need protection. Front panel is sealed with the screen, the key will not change into gray. Of course, this is just my personal feeling, QuickDo I have never been installed, nor used, in fact I say nothing, but you have a crash problem, then you can try. SBSetting have no use for me, put off, delete the. If you have a crash problem can also uninstall it a try.

4, wait Backgrounder update.

inside Cydia Package I enclose my list

==================== again Update a =====================
The following update that section, there are new problems arose, the old people question my conclusions based on the instructions. Question should be, but now I still did not find any of my conclusions wrong, so here explain.

doubt everyone is simply: You say you double-click the Home button from the most recent list of programs, not a daemon, that why I'm at that fork out the list of procedures inside the program to stop sing it? sbsettings which also saw the release of memory?

I never said a recent list of programs which is not a daemon process, and I said Of course, behind the phrase

restated click here: Double-click the Home button from the East called the recent run list of programs, which appear in this list, the only, necessary and sufficient conditions for the recent run-off process, with any other factors not relationship. There is a list of icons and the recent run by the order of sort. This list may be inside the program resides in the background, there may have been completely out, there may be the true background continues to run. In short, there may be,Transfer c3p0 detailed configuration and problem, because if the background appears in the list with nothing to do. We can be sure of one thing: not on this list must be inside the program has been completely pulled out of. Presence in the background, the recent programs list but not in this case is not allowed inside the place.

this list if you fork out a program which the icon manually, then:
1, if the program already has been completely out, then nothing will happen, just delete an icon only.
2, if the program is in the native background, then the program will release memory and exit, if the program is running that system supports several native background tasks (music, GPS or something), will be terminated.
3, if the program running in the background in true,air force one shoes, then the program will terminate the run and completely withdraw. And may lose unsaved data, I am not sure that the need for further observation.

================== =================== update a digression Since the stickers issued
students every day I asked the PM, I PM back back a little bit desperate. Said here about to ask if you have any questions, Please do not PM me trouble, look at the first tap keep abreast of landlord to see if there is anything I have said the same problem, there is no thread so please ask questions, thank you for the. I usually back to the PM lazy, because I think knocking a half-day only one person saw the word, the efficiency is too low, and many questions are repeated, if you keep abreast of questions, your question and my reply for all to see, This avoids a lot of duplication.

PM there are a lot of people ask why the program is set to completely shut down after the double-click the Home button to pop up the Task Manager which still exists, it seems that we all feel Backgrounder or not completely closed in Task Manager to manually delete the inside daemon out clean, it seemed to many patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder, paranoid and extremely unhappy perfectionists. On this issue, IOS4 user manual Traditional Chinese page 27 it says:

official statement said very clearly, double-click the Home button you see only recently running programs, with the background is not a dime without the background relations. You are here deleted, and only recently the program icon to run it, with the exit program is not a dime relationship. Double-click the Home button to pop up while this stuff is not called the Task Manager, but only recently run programs list. The reason why you think this is the Task Manager, but you'd only, perhaps, some wooden club website articles evaluating the impact of an idiot. In short, the story tells us, do not always think they see what their imagination is correct, is the right way to look at the instructions.

==================== ===================== The following is the text

online see the half-day, did not see a place Backgrounder tutorials, most of them cut a figure, as he told you this set enough. Not to mention the habit of using each different Zhaomaohuahu okay, one that many people made these tutorials did not find out their real meaning of those options, various versions of the tutorial, a lot of problems. Backgrounder

happens is a tremendous impact on the system behavior programs, personal feeling that after the cry escaped escape charge more than half of electricity powerful because of this procedure. The Backgrounder is incomparable setting around, can not think about it is not clear, this procedure is needed to set thinking. So little brother made a tutorial I seriously hope you can help the proper use of this procedure. All the instructions to IOS4 as the standard, I have not used the system earlier, can not help you.

explain first with a simple shot, and then start again after that.

[attachment = 1278 *]

background mode (Backgrounding method)
for the proper use of the Backgrounder, the most important thing is for IOS4 understanding of the native background mode. Backgrounder own description of the problem has been very clear.

IOS4 pseudo provided background support background music player, GPS positioning, Internet voice calls, and the task is completed. That is the only four work can only really run in the background. The so-called task is completed the program did not work out, there was a deal done, such as saving the progress of the archive, the system allows the program to work in the background, and then after the completion of saving the progress stops.

addition to the four back-office functions, the system also provides a process fast-switching function, this function can be considered as part of multi-tasking IOS4. Personal point of view, this feature is IOS4 multi-task in the most advanced and useful features. It allows the program to minimize running time is only suspended, but does not release memory, maintain procedures current state, so when you next open the program, the program does not need to re-from the hard disk (flash memory) and read out, without Load the data back, but instantly reverts to the last state when exiting the program, this feature will give users the feeling of a strong multi-tasking, as if the program has never been the same exit. The cost of this function takes only a memory, but does not consume cpu time. What does that mean? That is not quickly switch to exit the program more than a trace of power consumption, on the contrary, due to open the program again when the need to read the hard disk (flash memory), than exit the program and restart more power!

fast switching on the process, learned that this level is not enough, we also need to know a little more depth to the proper use Backgrounder.

first point is: the fast switching of the memory space reserved can be diverted to. IOS4 is no memory swap space, it will not be like Windows as the hard disk (flash memory) to create a virtual memory into the application's virtual memory space is unlimited. So, in IOS4, the current program memory space station, the system will be freed for the background process reserved for fast switching of memory available to the foreground program. Of course, if all the memory can be released were released, it can not meet the foreground program's memory requirements,nike air force one 25th, the system will directly front suspension of the running, which is why we see some reason to run out in the reasons. For fast switching of the memory can be diverted to this feature is very advanced dynamic memory management, particularly for memory resource constraints of mobile devices. This strategy has the advantage of memory management in almost does not consume any extra time (CPU time, the program suspended in the background), space (memory space, can be diverted) resources, it can provide an excellent performance of pseudo-multitasking environment . However, because of fast switching of memory can be diverted, so it's drawback is that it is not always available. We have the experience to open Safari, it is sometimes directly visible when the page was last out, sometimes you need to reload, this is the reason.

quickly switch we need to know about the other point is that each program is minimized, the system will send a notification to the program that tells the program you have now been minimized. This time an elegant, sophisticated program can be released as part of the release out does not matter to save memory space, such as screen cache. This feature means that the program supports multi-tasking IOS4 quickly switch to the background is the memory space after running in the foreground than less. Backgrounder true background mode of operation is to minimize the time in the program to send this not to minimize the notification, so the program does not know that they have in the background, not only is still occupied and in the foreground as much memory, but also continue to run, and in the foreground as burning electricity. In addition to the underlying operating system, the wizard of several processes, all procedures in IOS4 native state are suspended running back, and do not burn electricity. Not only that, even if the procedure is already in the background, and if it supports IOS4 multitasking,Air Force 1 Classic Mid, it issued the receipt of system memory when the notice, it can continue to release more memory. Such as Safari, in just minimized, it is to retain all open web pages, and then sent out of memory if the system notice, Safari can open a one page release the memory.

Well, said so much, that is the right choice to help you the most important choice Backgrounder: Global background mode selection. For this choice, the younger brother is only one recommendation: native mode.

first: the program quits. Has been said above, compared to the native background mode without any advantage, neither will run in the background is not power, neither total memory (native mode the memory can be switched quickly released), but the program Quit and start than the native power and fast switching speed and more slowly (every time you open the Zombies have to wait to re-open a piece of turf). There should be the way, those who like to double-click the home button to bring up the taskbar and then turn off one by one, all programs on the taskbar students, your behavior does not make sense that paranoid.

third: true background mode. Backgrounder This is the essence of the meaning of its existence, but also a very dangerous choice. You need to always bear in mind that the procedures in real time the background and foreground in the same run at full speed, as each frame refresh the screen to be displayed, in addition to the backlight, while in the foreground with the same power consumption. You also need to be careful that in addition to electricity, so the background of the program was kind enough time in the foreground, like in the consumption of traffic! ! ! My advice is: Do not choose this one inside the global settings. Only you really need a program running in the background when it is set up inside the cover to add the program you want, then choose this one. Select the background in addition to another program really has no meaning other than burning electricity, maybe even make you miss a lot: When you take calls cut back a look, zombies have long shovel your home.

Fourth: automatic selection mode. The meaning of this model are: multi-tasking for support IOS4 uses native mode, multi-task do not support IOS4 native procedures enable the true background of the old background mode. My personal view or not to vote for this one, need real background of the program or to be added manually override the settings inside. Because you do not know which program is not supported by original background, so it is easy to muddle an old game was really back, and then crazy tapping stealing traffic, especially in the chrysanthemum show did not open the case.

native background mode option (Option for Needless to say, must be open. If you close this one, then in addition to music, GPS, VOIP, and the task is completed there is no difference other than just as a back-off.

second: even if the program does not support fast switching can be forced open. For this one must be careful, there are two main problems. First, do not support the original program to quickly switch back to open this Backgrounder provides fast switching time will not take the initiative to release some memory, while in the foreground with the same amount of memory. Second, the program this way, after being quickly switch to the background, if the reserved memory is diverted to another program if progress is not saved and the work will be lost. Support for fast switching of the program will not happen, because they receive a notice when the minimum will automatically save the file. Therefore, the personal opinions do not recommend this option.

true background mode option (Option for > Miscellaneous

these items are related to the background mode switching, and more around, so put together to say.
reason why these items around, because the problem Backgrounder background mode switching instructions which clearly is not very straightforward.

Backgrounder allows us to run the application, or by gesture Activator background mode button to switch between the two, but specifically to switch between two modes in which many people can not figure out. Now we are a total of three modes: no background mode (full out), native mode and the real background mode (auto-detection is not a model). Switching mode of these three models are:

1, the background mode is set to original program, it will completely withdraw from the native background and switch between. Native blue background when the display of chrysanthemums and N icon to completely exit mode no daisy and icons. Ipod program for example, in the background mode after the switch to the free press the Home button for a song to a halt, with the inside hand off the task bar an effect.

2, the procedure for the true background mode, you can really change the background mode options: Fall back to Native to choose to switch to completely withdraw or switch to the original background. I chose to switch to the original background, because I now understand, none of the value of the background pattern does not exist. Of course, since made a full withdrawal of the options, explain fully the meaning of existence out there, only now I do not deep understanding of the IOS, but do not see the reason.

3, for the set to completely exit the program, you can not switch back the state, can only be completely out, no choice.

4, there is a magic program is completely unable to back, whether you set a native or true background of the background, they will never run in the background, it is because they are intentionally designed to be minimized time to completely withdraw. Such procedures can not switch back the state, will never know the background of the icon or the chrysanthemum show, because they never run in the background. I installed the software on this kind of thing is very cautious, especially to modify the system's software, not what I wanted I would never wear, my age, people are not so much curiosity. So this kind of program I have not encountered before, but the author of Backgrounder which is mentioned in the FAQ, and I understand it might be for security reasons, such as online banking procedures and the like. If the background of this type of program your cell phone was stolen and then you Pujie, so I would like to exit back to this design is the very meaning of existence. Also talk about Cydia, Cydia Replies students said there is the background, I tried it, with real background mode really is the background. The reason I thought it was not until the background,新年祝福, because there is not as IOS4 Cydia updated,Barack Obama 's speech mourn death of miners, so I do not support the original background model. Backgrounder said another author of the Activator of the program in his intention to shield the Cydia, Cydia run time so you can not switch back mode, the specific reasons unknown. These two points leads to my misunderstanding, we open the true background of Cydia and open the Enable at launch can back it.

background switches used to define the program to open and minimize the background of the state program. Quite around these two options, personal feel of these two options should be improved. In order to make it clear that these two options, I must say Minimize on Toggle.

Minimize on Toggle switch means is in the background mode to minimize procedure time. The intention of the option to do this is to let you have two ways to exit the program. For example, in accordance with the default settings: Press the Home key to switch the background mode, so if the Minimize on Toggle open, you can press Home key to close the program (or minimize to the original background), press Home button to make the program so the background ( Open the true background, while minimizing). If the Minimize on Toggle off, then you can run the program you want to switch to background mode, press the Home button and then minimize the program (requires Stay Enabled Open)

Enable at Launch program to open when the decision background state.

Stay Enabled indicates whether the program is minimized in the background while keeping open the option will hurt the egg, because if you do not open this one, no matter when you run the program, what background mode to switch to a Press Home key to all closed. So if this one closes, then the Enable at Launch does not make sense, anyway, to minimize the time background had closed. Minimize on Toggle closure and there is no meaning, it is struggling to explain it, you understand ~ ~ ~ This option needs to close the only way is to use closed with Enable at Launch, Minimize on Toggle open. In this case, the program to open when the back is always turned off, and then you press the Home button to shut down the short program, long press Home button (or switch to set your own gestures) procedures to minimize the background. If you are not such a use, then this one should remain open.

final say in the status display. Because my own background mode is the native global background, so I chrysanthemum (Badge) display is off, if you open it, will see the full screen of the chrysanthemum, rather egg pain. So chrysanthemum show in the global background model is only suitable for those students are out. The role of the icon in the program to run when you can know the current background mode, if you open the Minimize on Toggle, using two different methods close the program, then the icon can be turned off. My own practice is to close the Minimize on Toggle, when the program is running now set the background mode, and then press Home to exit, so you'd better open the icon.

override settings for individual programs and global setting. If you have a global background model is set up inside the native mode, then set inside the default phone coverage, so that the four messages can be deleted.

after-school Q & A Time:
1, download?
Cydia Home -> Featured-> down turn Free Extensions

2, how to set the best?
neither good nor bad, look at your own habits. The screenshot is my own setting, is a more conservative set, only really need the background of the program was open so the background. iPhone is not a desktop machine, resources are much more limited than you think, why do you think is fast desktop better than bad, the battery is also stronger than other phones, it is precisely because the IOS outstanding design. Those who feel that multi-tasking is rubbish IOS4 Jobs is a wooden club, and they themselves are the wooden club ~ ~ ~ set Backgrounder or should as much as possible when the OS itself, the advantages of using as little as possible changes to the system's own settings.

3, so you say confused, as you say not to install more of the essential ah!
this is what I want to persuade everyone. We use a large computer using Windows used to it, have not feel the presence of multi-tasking, so now the children rarely have to think carefully about why we need to multi-task with this problem. Clearly, Apple's genius is pretty clear the problem, so they will add this in the IOS4 sophisticated multi-tasking system. Of course, this multi-tasking system is not perfect, we can not accept, because they can not hang QQ, so we have to install Backgrounder. I've heard rumors that Apple in fact as long as high enough by the audit authority, Apple allows third-party programs are running in the background. I just heard of such a ear, but even if it is true, taking into account the character and reputation has always been Ma, presumably QQ is very difficult in the short term adopted.

we look back and think we really need Windows running in the background on some of Shane, is nothing less than this type of instant messaging software QQ, hang up downloads, online games plug-in practice, servers, and that some system maintenance procedures, such as defrag or something. Basically, other software can be suspended in the background. Back to the iphone, the fact really is linked to the strong demand linked qq msn, so I think if you do not hang do not hang qq msn,air force one low, really can not install Backgrounder, message push enough. Cydia my principle is something embedded systems which are installed as little as possible, a number of jars several ghosts, less decorated system is not so dirty things. Installous which can easily install these pirated software, has little effect on the system itself.

4, found a problem, QQ can be running in the background about 2 hours and then dropped. How to solve? Set entirely in accordance with the LZ to the
big brother on this issue I really do not know, I drove a few hours will have their own VPN broken it, I do not know why yet. The problem is just reminds me of Big Brother has a very important thing I forgot to say, that is really the background of the program uses will also be diverted out of memory! For example, you really put the background of the QQ, and then run a few hundred M of the big game, or more than a few pages to open, then back to opening the qq, qq screen appears you will find it, then instantly disappear ~ ~ ~ The problem Backgrounder的 FAQ there say, this is not Backgrounder 的 bug, not just because Apple comes Backgrounder, not native, so it will not be new light IOS4 not keep it safe! That is, for IOS4, any program in the background are unsafe! Whether native or true background background! If you hear when playing the game qq ring, switching instantly disappeared in the past, then you do not see that message, no way!

5, ask the landlord, it is that you created it? Reprinted Please specify, please respect the Director
. . . . . . I say, you've seen there are Q & Links you

6, if only to set the true background QQ such that and set the role is not to push the same, and that push and really back to what extent such power is the difference?

on the push, I was not clear enough to understand, can only talk about general, it is wrong to fight your face all deities heroes Table ~ ~ ~ so I know I'll have more updates.

push with music, voip, gps positioning, etc., is available to the application IOS 7 multi-tasking one of the interfaces. These interfaces are provided by the operating system functions, meaning that if the application is running in the background of these features are required, you can run through the system call interface requirements, but these features are in the application's request, the operating system itself is completed, rather than the application itself is running in the background, application, or only a pause in the negotiations. This determines the message push qq qq background than by the real power, since the qq to receive messages only doing the things that mess a small part, of course, IOS 的 qq qq have been streamlined than Windows, a lot, but At least it is true, then the background will refresh the chat window in the background it, it had to maintain a list of friends, these are the power to burn. In addition qq code quality is clearly not over with the IOS, burn more electricity is inevitable.

push is because of IOS, but provided no relationship with qq, so the embarrassment caused by pushing the message that you received, and then to open qq, do not just push to find the message, but also qq have to wait to have their own receiving offline messages will be displayed, it is very clear that, just push the system to receive messages, not receiving qq, qq simply do not know. Personally think this is a very serious push very critical issue. Jobs should still find a way to push news and seamlessly integrate the application itself.

Sponsored Links