Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-18-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
clboosee

Default 内地少妇花逾三亿港币在港买房 称家境只算中等

图片来源:香港明报

中新网5月12日电 综合香港明报报道,该报侦查发现,刚以3.45亿元(港币,下同)刷新香港九龙最贵住宅纪录的九龙站凯旋门 顶层,新买家是个年仅28岁的惠州80后少妇,名叫黎嘉敏。她称,房子是丈夫送给她的礼物。而这个九龙最贵 住宅的正式签约日期,恰巧是今年2月14日情人节。但黎嘉敏拒绝透露内地丈夫的身份,又说:“我不算是富豪 ,在内地只算中等。”

7747�(英尺)的凯旋门顶层,发展商曾命名为“天际独立屋”推销,成交价3.45亿元,�价高达4 .5万元,无论成交价与�价,均创出九龙住宅新高纪录。它位于凯旋门1座77至79楼3层天际独立屋及77 楼b、c室,内设一个800�独立露天泳池,单位全由落地玻璃包围,俯瞰整个维港无敌海景。

内地买家3.45亿购凯旋门顶层

黎嘉敏日前接受明报记者电话访问时,表现得十分低调,说:“我不算是富豪,温州才全部都是有钱人。现在 中国内地的情况,你们也知道,我们在当地也只是还可以,中等吧。”她强调天价成交并无内情,不希望有传媒登 门拜访,“我不是有什么见不得光的,而是希望可平静舒服地过日子。3.45亿房子不算什么,香港几亿的物业 多的是。”

明报记者翻查资料,发现黎嘉敏除了刚购入“天际独立屋”,去年9月更一笔过支付2000余万元,毋须承 做按揭,购入了九龙毕架山一号的一个逾 1400�豪宅单位。黎嘉敏表示,暂打算把毕架山一号单位放租不放售,自己则会搬往凯旋门“天际独立屋”。 她说:“我不过是想买层楼给自己住,住得舒服一点罢了。”她强调,丈夫购入九龙最贵豪宅,非为 炒楼或投资。

少妇拒透露丈夫身份 称“只想住得舒服”

有学者过去一年不断警告,香港楼市早出现泡沫。黎嘉敏也知自己打破了九龙住宅成交纪录,但坚称夫妻俩“ 扑槌”前基本没考虑大市,“自己喜欢就叫合理吧。泡沫?随便啦,也不关我事”。她觉得,凯旋门�价虽高达4 .5万,但未必不合理,又反问记者:“你觉得不值吗?什么东西都有人讲,自己喜欢就可以了。”

黎嘉敏不肯透露凯旋门豪宅会否也是一笔过付款,只谓这个单位算是丈夫送给自己的礼物。这楼的签约日期, 恰巧是今年2月14日情人节。对于3.45亿元物业全归于她一人名下,她笑称:“其实一家人,并没分得那么 清楚,属于你还是属于我。”又谓她的父亲黎锡锦其实也支付了小部分楼价。

谈及丈夫和婚姻生活,这名80后少妇笑语盈盈,谓不能用钱来衡量她就是最幸福、最受宠爱的太太。不过, 她始终不肯透露丈夫身份,只说“他做的生意真的很广”,涉及医药、建筑等行业。

父看好楼市:迟些4亿卖出去

黎嘉敏对巨额交易轻描淡写,但身在老家惠州石湾镇的父亲黎锡锦不讳言:“3.4亿元,足以在这里(石湾 镇)买起一条街。”不过,他说香港寸金尺土,即使一掷数亿买楼亦不足惧,“楼价同10年前相比,都升了不少 ,迟些单位4亿多元卖出去,都有这个可能”。

明报记者上月到距离深圳两分钟车程的惠州市石湾镇,访寻80后业主黎嘉敏,在当地别墅区觅到黎宅。身在 家中的黎嘉敏父母表示,女儿于香港居住,间中会在周末回乡,当谈到黎嘉敏在港买入九龙最贵单位,黎父先是一 愕,表现得不欲多谈,几经追问之后,他又显然对该交易颇了解,“香港地方细,买一寸,少一寸,虽然现在要3 亿买入,但就算利息也升,楼价增幅亦都会‘跑赢’”。

记者问他是否才是真正买家时,黎母笑说:“他哪有这种能力,是女婿买的。”黎母说,女婿是内地人,几年 前女儿在港生下两子女后,便一直在港定居。黎母又说,女儿有计划在港开公司,以符合投资移民资格,移居本港 。不过,说及细节时,黎父说:“我知其一,不知其二,我恐怕会说错。”

石湾镇村民:黎家经营化肥生意

黎父母家住的别墅,楼高3层,装修别致,拥有逾千�花园,并聘用了园丁打理,黎父在言谈间透露,儿子现 居于邻近的一座3层别墅。“我们都是石湾镇农村出来的,耕田10多年后,才转做肥料生意。”他指自己处于半 退休,业务都由亲戚打理。

石湾镇村委会人员指出,黎宅位处的南部开发区为该镇新开发的别墅区,迁入者非富则贵。然而,当地人对黎 家所知不多,有个别村民向记者指出,黎家一直在当地经营化肥农药生意。
微博推荐 | 今日微博热点(编辑:sn021)

Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 506721068 at 18:28 on June 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

phone and phone get married, have children called PHS, long the ugly, the signal is poor, to understand, to mobile phones and PHS phones were made with DNA testing, the results shocked: Boy! father is a walkie-talkie had it! ! -
-
-
a horse fell in love with a donkey, horse, said: I love you, donkey said: I love you too, Ma said: you kissed me, donkey said: No, my wife has said, not horses ass lips mouth! -
-
night, drunk banged lampposts, passers-by: whatcha Which? Alcoholic: knock on the door,tory burch on sale, can his wife not to open, passers-by: Beat your time,tory burch outlet, your wife be at home, you see lights on top of it also!
-
-
enchanted prince, one year can only say one word, he saved enough for five years can speak five words when speaking, came to the Princess said, \fainted. Princess said, \
-
-
remember when you do in kindergarten? teachers said the children: Who is the first time in bed pee fine three yuan,tory burch flats, the second a fine of five yuan, and the third a fine of ten yuan. Then I saw you cried: teacher, how much money monthly?
-
-
Dear users: your mobile phone from this month has been a withdrawal feature, set the phone to flatten into the ATM withdrawals! If unsuccessful please contact the Information Center. Center Address: c does not slip up throat who does not say anything you point by point Tim -
-
an elderly 丢车,tory burch sale, when he will be a new car on the ground floor, he on the three locks and clip a piece of paper: Ah you stole! The next day car is not lost, and two more locks and a piece of paper: Ah you ride

-
-
0 see 8 that; sample, the fat on the fat chanting, but also to 2 .7 bar, said belt; kneeling on it, not in 20 years to marry you kneel to 9 .6 cool about the pictures that still play upside down .8 see 3 ran crying Road; brother who cut the -
-
history of the most hilarious names: Lai Yue-chin (or a man), Liu production,tory burch reva, Ji from Liang, Li Changfu, Fan Jian, Xia Jianren, Fan system, Zhu Yiqun, Qin Shousheng (I do not know his parents how to think), Pangguang large, DU Zi Teng. -
-
Pig to South Korea for beauty, become handsome, so to the nightclub to find beauty. Afterwards Pig beauty Q: I used to know how ugly? My Pig! Beauty shocked: Two brothers, I'm old sand! -
-
early today, a mouse into a flower shop to be a cat chasing the mice that run away, picked up a rose ready to resist, the cat that hung his head in shame and said immediately: devil, too sudden! -
-
a male public toilet is constipation, to find that one person ran into the room the instant the wind and rain splinters, they like to: \pants do !\
-
you go to Xishuangbanna, Yunnan tour, met a group of wild boar in the siege of the way, passengers are out of food, money, wild boar unmoved, you pulled out the card. group of pigs Guier crying and said: Boss, we can find you! -
-
farmer knows the weight of dung and asked foreigners to see: Grandpa, this dressing how much a pound? farmer does not say, hand-dip the point of foreigners into his mouth, I thought: you do not tell me how much a pound, I the sauce does not tell you that you are smelling -
-
turtle high drinker, but today was drunk, sober after the friend asked: How come you still drunk? turtles sigh: Oh! non octopus and man Finger Guessing Game last night, the dog days of so many hands, it all see, however,tory burch boots, the lost miserable! (more than a day in the various positions are hard for friends to prepare, and I hope every day happy, smiling. read must be referred to, ah ... to laugh, years less)