Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
heixdut051

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Microsoft buying

The Ny Occasions is reporting that the CEOs of Microsoft and Adobe recently met. Supposedly on their agenda: Apple.I get that. That two of the vendors who;ve had challenges finding their interactive media technologies authorized for use around the iPad as well as the iPhone are chatting appears feasible, if not probable. A Flash-on-Windows Telephone seven discussion? I could see it. Feasible complaints to legal authorities launched in tandem? Positive, yet another plausible coffee-klatch topic….But now I;m seeing folks leap to the conclusion that Microsoft;s CEO Steve Ballmer met with Adobe;s CEO Shantanu Narayen to talk about Microsoft buying Adobe (based on a passing mention that such an idea was about the Ballmer-Narayen “let;s team to beat Apple” agenda. There;s this paragraph in the New york Times; report:“Yet another person with knowledge of past talks between the two companies explained that Microsoft has courted Adobe several years back with feasible acquisition discussions. But the deal never moved past informal talks as Microsoft feared that United States Department of Justice would likely block the deal on antitrust grounds.”Call me highly skeptical. Microsoft has been downright conservative on the acquisition front,Office 2010 Professional Plus, as of late. The few acquisitions the company has made in the past year — only one of which Microsoft acknowledged publicly (AviCode) this week — are small companies. Microsoft officials have said repeatedly the company is not looking to buy bigger companies; any new acquisitions are likely to be small and supplemental to the company;s existing businesses.I guess you could argue that Microsoft might want to buy Adobe to either kill or own Flash. But can anyone explain why Microsoft might want to buy Adobe otherwise? Adobe shares are surging, based on the possibility,Office 2010 Professional, right now. But I just don;t see it happening — especially at a time when Microsoft is trying to figure out Silverlight;s positioning in an increasingly HTML-based world.Update: UBS analyst Brent Thilll said UBS thinks a Microsoft-Adobe deal “would make strategic sense, but is also unlikely.” He noted that the CEOs with the two companies talk regularly,Windows 7 64 Bit, as Adobe is one of Microsoft;s largest ISVs. But potential antitrust hurdles,Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, a potentially high price,Windows 7 Ultimate, and Microsoft;s “spotty” track record in digesting large acquisitions are all factors working against such a deal happening.

Sponsored Links