Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
qinghuai2112

Default ghd hair straightenersstraightnersstraightners

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 25th, 2009 at 7:09 pm and is filed under Hair Care. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

As you may know from reading some of my other hair product reviews,ghd hair straighteners, I have really long, annoying hair. If left to dry naturally I get random curly hairs, crazy frizzy bits that look like I have had my fingers in a plug socket and then bits that are relatively straight. The only thing that can be done with my hair is either putting it all up into a bun so no one has to see the total mess that it is in, or subjecting it to over 200 degrees of heat from my straighteners, which I use to both straighten and curl my hair. Just like with any other part of your body, you wouldn’t want to put 200 degrees of heat on it without some form of protection and so for about 2 years now I have been using TRESemme’s Heat Defence Spray, that I get for £3.99 from Superdrug, to protect my hair whilst styling it. The heat defence styling spray comes in a black, plastic, 300ml bottle with a trigger spray, pretty much exactly the same design as those spray bottles used for cleaning products (see pic below). According to TRESemme, “this product guards against heat and friction to keep your hair shiny and incredibly soft”. The instructions tell you to spray the heat defence spray liberally over both damp hair before blow drying and on dry hair before straightening to insure hair is protected from the damaging effects of heat. I use this mostly on dry hair before straightening and it has left quite a lot of dirty looking marks on my hair straighteners, which are hard to remove. However since I have been using the spray I have noticed that my hair is no longer as dry and damaged anymore and my hair dresser believes that this is one of the best on the market. To be honest it is a bit hard to tell whether it totally works as it is for defence rather than an instant result, but my hair doesn’t appear to be that shiny or incredibly soft, even after 2 years of use, like TRESemme promised on the bottle!
I would recommend this product for anyone who uses hair straighteners, blow driers and curling tongs, even just now and then. As I said before you wouldn’t let 200 degree heat near any other part of your body without some sort of protection, so don’t subject your hair to that,straightners! Also on an economic level,pourpre ghd, you get a lot of spray for your money, especially when compared to other brands such as Dove, so I would recommend this for anyone on a budget and with long hair that will require a lot of the spray with each application. On that note it takes a good few months to get through all the spray, one of the reasons it is popular with hairdressers!
Pros: Seems to protect the hair, very good value for money, lasts a long time, smells nice.
Cons: Doesn’t give you shiny and very soft hair as promised, hard to know if it really protects the hair.

Sponsored Links