Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
manjun1081

Default 三名盗贼流窜全国专门盗窃寺庙功德箱

背着个电脑包,装成虔诚的信徒,专门光顾寺庙、道观、教堂,趁人不备往功德箱前一靠,短短十几秒,功德 箱内的钱就被“钓”出来,11月15日,济南市公安局公共交通分局第一派出所抓获了三名广西籍窃贼,他们流 窜全国专门盗取功德箱内钱财,此次刚到济南两天就得手一起,cool nike air max,目前案件还在进一步审理过程中。

黑手伸向功德箱

刚偷一次就被抓

昨天记者获悉,来自广西籍的三名专门盗取寺庙功德箱的窃贼被公交分局第一派出所办案民警抓获,在缴获的 作案工具中,记者注意到,被用来作案的电脑包底部已经划开,在电脑包内放着准备好的粘板,nike shoes uk,被“钓”到的钱还有些粘在粘板上揭不下来。

犯罪嫌疑人韦某介绍,他们从广东来济南有两天了,其中到过洪楼附近教堂、纬十二路附近教堂、千佛山等地 方,由于两处教堂人非常多,Nike Air Max Tailwind,无处下手,11月14日中午在千佛山大佛头前面的功德箱内发现里面堆满了钱,趁着无人看管拿出事先准备好 的作案工具开始偷钱。

嫌疑人韦某介绍,对于这种盗窃方式,他们是从老乡那里学到的,没有想到刚干了一起就被抓起 来了。

电脑包中粘板一插

百元大钞“钓”出来

昨天中午,犯罪嫌疑人韦某在公共交通分局第一派出所办案民警的带领下来到千佛山大金佛下指认现场,并现 场演示了“粘板钓鱼”的全过程,其迅捷程度让现场围观人员颇为惊叹。

嫌疑人韦某身背经过改装好的电脑包,与盗窃过程中承担望风、挡拆角色的韦某某和覃某某相互配合,只见韦 某将电脑包顺手放到功德箱上面,然后伪装成在电脑包内找东西,将早已经准备好的粘板,从底部已经割开的电脑 包伸到功德箱内,透过功德箱的透明玻璃,可以清晰地看到里面的百元大钞的位置,嫌疑人韦某用手中的粘板一粘 ,百元大钞就被轻易地粘住了,nike shox,短短十几秒时间,功德箱内的钱就被钓了出来。

济南市公安局公共交通分局第一派出所副所长满斌介绍,所谓“粘板钓鱼”就是利用电脑包作案隐蔽性强的方 式,将底部划开,然后将沾满胶带的粘板伸进功德箱内,钓钱。这伙犯罪嫌疑人作案分工明确,手段非常老练,一 般情况之下,他们会准备好几条粘板,用一条粘板在功德箱内搅一搅,就会粘上不少钱,接着收到包里之后,再用 另外一条准备好的粘板进行“钓”钱,有的时候甚至用树枝绑上两面胶作案。

盗窃功德箱很少见

发现要及时报警

昨日,在千佛山景区内,当犯罪嫌疑人韦某演示完“粘板钓鱼”的全过程之后,让现场的工作人员感到非常吃 惊,一位工作人员介绍,此前并没有发生过类似功德箱内被盗窃案件。该工作人员介绍,平时功德箱都是夜间抬走 锁起来,白天的时候再搬出来,功德箱内的钱都是个人根据自己的意愿投进去的,由于此前没有发生过类似事件, 所以对于功德箱也并没有关注过。

济南市公安局公共交通分局提示,“粘板钓鱼”式盗窃手法在南方一些寺庙香火比较旺盛地区并不鲜见,但在 济南市却不多见。人们进入教堂或者寺庙时,都非常神圣进行膜拜,很虔诚地往功德箱中放钱求个平安。嫌疑人认 为僧人以“慈悲为怀”,发现他们作案也不一定会报警,于是便频频光顾寺庙。除了“粘板钓鱼”作案方式,还有 “吸铁石”伸入功德箱作案先例。

满斌告诉记者,这三名犯罪嫌疑人来济两天期间,一共才得手四五百元,但是他们是全国流窜作案,目前案件 还在进一步审理过程中。同时满斌提醒广大管理人员一定要加强防范意识,在发现有上述违法犯罪行为时,一定要 及时报警。

文/ 记者 孙晓伟图 /记者 刘畅

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

Today is the last day of work, my colleagues have been home on leave after another, the huge office, I am the only one.

long long time did not online, it was not know how to write the log. When laziness becomes a habit, the brain are beginning to become more and more awkward.

Perhaps, I should not leave the text as a memory. Remind ourselves that in the future.

insist on doing an indifferent person, would be less unhappy lot. Because, I finally willing to believe that they were not as free and easy.

two years, also left on unconsciously hundred logs. Will occasionally look at before, and now, not lost their desire to not even touch a few days ago.

people have changed the face of change, even though two years have passed, my heart still slightly raw so. Have to admit, really, is not forever.

Some people say that every experience is their own memories, not forgotten,ugg, and desire on the bottom of my heart forever missed. I wait for them to cut all the scenes of the past, without leaving the slightest friendship.

often sad memories. Stubborn denied in the past. In the end, I was enthusiastic, or that heartless?

persistent in the past, is indeed meaningless. I can not put the past on the present, there is no way to get yourself stuck in a certain age forever.

unmarried than married is certainly to be happy, but it could have to grow old and begin to behave. Thirty and twenty, the end is in two worlds.

occasionally starting to prove himself in the mirror to see the old state like fear,ugg ムートンブーツ, a look of sophisticated expression of indifference,UGG AUSTRALLIA, could not find the slightest trace of youthful innocence.

like looking forward to no longer afraid to grow up as a child, just to be able to buy their own pieces of clothes.

When beginning to understand the hardships of life when, already had the best age.

only hope that from now on to, and not in ten years, and the same today as regret.

cake will be simple now, or several. Setbacks when he started to get angry, will little success because of beaming.

first egg tarts do not eat the skin I think that they must make products smaller than some later does not taste the difference between the West Point store. To this end I am happy for a long time, but also adds more confidence.

I have many desires, it is also easily satisfied.

not confident with the best ratio, can be said that the status quo, but also the most readily available is really happy.

Perhaps in the future I hope to have more greedy and better, but that has nothing to do with the present.

and the future I will not be the present form.

Who can say, I am not with the time together that night.

chagrin of their income is always too little,ugg ブーツ, more worried about my dear mind. Fortunately, I found out that he has not the slightest dissatisfaction.

I remember reading an article written by two women, one of whom was seriously ill wife to accompany her husband promised his side will be better in the hopeless situation his wife really did. Afterwards,UGG オーストラリア, some people asked her why she believed her husband not to worry about his back, she replied if someone is willing to pull their hand, why not firmly grasp, try to worry about things beyond it.

the wife is brave, even if she had worried her husband will choose to change yourself before the better. At least, not give up a still sincere feelings.

while another woman asked her boyfriend in the terminally ill to leave his time, but he really left feeling despair and suicide. In fact, he hesitated only boyfriend, also said after her death his girlfriend not to be so strong if he was not asked to leave.

I think I was close to the latter. Cowardice. Hypocrisy. Pessimistic. Easy to sell ourselves short, give up.

not not believe him, but do not believe in themselves.

when I can proudly say, I'm worth it.

no matter what you have done anything, and I are, you deserve to be treasured.

QQ1293426800
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote