Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-15-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
uioovcfghh
Colonel

uioovcfghh is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2007 Ultimate Best Buy customer service pho

This information has not been added.
Click here to update this division.

I purchased a Asus pc from Madison WI Best Buy in Oct 2010,Office Pro Plus 2007, I am currently a Masters college student working on an IT degree. I will need the pc particularly for this. From early on I have had plenty of issues with the personal computer shuting itself off for no cause. I did buy the black tie protection.I have taken this machine into your GEEK Sqaud 5 indeed I repeat 5 times. The initial two instances they changed some inner areas which includes the mom board. The machine has continued to fall short. The previous time I had to consider it in I used to be on vacation in Florida and now I've even a even bigger mess. Being informed yet again there's nothing at all mistaken together with the machine and there is certainly nothing they're able to do for me. We've numerous folks witness this laptop or computer just shutting down for no aparant result in. Throughout this whole ordeal,Microsoft Office 2007 Key, my scientific studies have fallen behind, and now being 1200 miles from where they may be shipping the laptop or computer back to . I've still no computer to use,Office 2007 Ultimate!! I used to be told many time they would stand behind there "Black Tie" safety, not so much at this point

I have been put on hold for hours at occasions trying to resolve this,Office 2010 Code, certainly I said HOURS on Sat April ,16 2011 2 1/2 hours holding to get no exactly where.

My suggestion to anyone at this point is DON'T waste your money on black tie,Office Professional Plus 2010 Key, its a waste of your money. The sad part is I dont' want my money again or really anything special just a functioning computer

BrianG72 4/16/11 1:24PM
uioovcfghh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links