Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
bolsooi31

Default Office 2010 Learn OneNote in 12 languages

In Learn OneNote in 90 seconds, one of my blog posts from earlier this month, I pointed you to a new video tutorial which explains just how easy it is to learn and use OneNote's organizational features. To date,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, the English version of this video has been watched over 80,000 times. I'm pleased to announce that this video is now available in eleven additional languages: Arabic () Chinese (中文) Danish (Dansk) French (Français) German (Deutsch) Hebrew () Japanese (日本) Korean () Portuguese (Português) Russian (русский) Spanish (Español)
Like the English version, the international videos are posted on our OneNote Beta Documentation web site, which gets thousands of monthly visits from OneNote users all over the world. Aside from the United States, most of our visitors come from Japan, China, Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, France, Mexico, the Netherlands, India, Switzerland, New Zealand, Italy, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Taiwan, Russia, Colombia, and Poland. Please help me get the word out about these new localized videos. They are sure to be useful to our international OneNote users. If you have your own OneNote-related blog in a country where one of these languages is spoken, feel free to link to the respective videos to help non-English speakers discover them more easily. And to help spread the word among English speakers, consider using the buttons below to share this post via Facebook or Twitter. Thank you! For more localized Office 2010 resources, you can select your country from the Office.com Worldwide web site, check to see if Office 2010 is available in your language, or browse through the newly available Office 2010 language packs. As always, your comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks for visiting!
-- Michael C. Oldenburg

<div

Sponsored Links