Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
ghjshi04

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate 'Custom XML' the ke

The short edition of the story so a number of are talking about right now: A Texas judge is barring Microsoft from promoting Microsoft Word as a result of alleged patent infringement and fining the Redmondians several hundreds of thousands as part of the situation.,Office 2010 Standard
But most synopses of the case appear to become omitting a important component of the ruling: the idea of “Custom XML.”
According to the press release from the lawyers for plaintiff i4i:
“Right now;s permanent injunction prohibits Microsoft from promoting or importing to the United States any Microsoft Phrase products that have the capability of opening .XML, .DOCX or DOCM files (XML files) containing custom XML.”
What is “Custom XML”? Is it a (supposedly) unremovable part of Office (like Internet Explorer is of Windows)?
The first link I found when searching was from the “OOXML is defective by design” site. The 2008 post was born from the politics that continue to swirl around the Office Open XML (OOXML) vs. Open Document Format (ODF) debate. But it still contains some useful information.
First, according to this post, Custom XML is a Word-only thing. It;s not component of Excel, PowerPoint or any other Office app.
Post author Stephane Rodriguez links to a couple of Microsoft-provided definitions of Custom XML.
The first, from Office Program Manager Brian Jones,microsoft Office 2010 License, dates back to 2005:
“Custom XML is the support for custom defined schemas. It;s that support that allows you truly integrate your documents with business processes and business data. You can define your data using XML Schema syntax, and then you can use that data in your Office documents. By opening up our formats with our reference schemas, and supporting your custom defined schemas, you get true interoperability of your documents.”
I did some more searching. I found a 2008 retort to Rodriguez;s post that also attempts to define Custom XML. From .Net evangelist Wouter van Vugt:
Custom XML markup “is about embedding custom XML defined outside of Open XML to support solution which aim to structure a document using business semantics, not only using formatting. An awesome advance since you want to get to the data, and not by saying that the customer name is the 3rd paragraph. The issue is that you cannot just allow any arbitrary XML to be stored in the WordprocessingML package. This would become application specific,Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010, and it would break validation since all XML is valid. Not a great concept.”
I;ve seen a couple of bloggers claiming that a prohibition against Custom XML would affect customers working with custom Office templates. From these definitions, it;s obvious we;re not talking about the simple cover-letter or newsletter formatter that countless think of when they hear “template.”
Do you expect Microsoft to win its appeal of this case, to settle with i4i? (I;m betting on a settlement,Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate, myself.) Do you believe Microsoft could/would “remove” the allegedly infringing Custom XML technology in some way? I;m also still interested in getting more of a layperson;s definition of Custom XML — anyone?
Update: My ZDNet blogging colleague Zack Whittaker managed to obtain an interesting comment on the case. It sounds like there might be a Plan B, via which Microsoft could disable the Custom XML feature if the company;s legal appeal fails. It sounds like Microsoft is not anticipating the case to delay the release of Office 2010. But there is talk of a re-release of Phrase 2007 with a patch,Windows 7 License, which the company already has developed, that will disable the Custom XML functionality upon installation.
The “official” Microsoft Legal comment on all this is the much less-detailed one from Microsoft spokesperson Kevin Kutz: “We are disappointed by the court;s ruling. We believe the evidence clearly demonstrated that we do not infringe and that the i4i patent is invalid. We will appeal the verdict.”

Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

following the , map bearing the words User have been humbled and privileged: It was the slogan Jianyang it?
yesterday, the reporter from the Municipal Party Committee Propaganda Department Jianyang verified: the image content is not the official slogan,prada leather handbags, Department of users may be misinformation.
admiration rads users outside the focus in the tender, too domineering it!
! Jianyang the slogan was too domineering it! . Black post with a green on the picture, chart bearing the words Posted by emotion, said: Yang, Friends that were in web site advertising

this picture is how to spread it? Yesterday, the reporter through the search, found the net first to publish the content in a Sichuan forum posts, the time for the November 4; Posted by Ray turned read by nearly 11,000 people. Thread's friends commented:
There are also claiming to be from Jianyang's friends said: × Search
official response to this is users misrepresentation

Yesterday, Jianyang Municipal Propaganda Department director of foreign propaganda office, said Wu sea,designer handbags, the official never to this argument, this is a civil claim. Query site and found by him, this statement is in 5 days ago by a
for relevant personnel will be held responsible, Wu sea, said: Post reporter Yang Qin

Further reading

Ray city slogan

Yichun: Yichun, a city Jiaochun User Comments: When I first popular the country has been changed to Hefei: Two fat Welcome User Comments: two fat ... ... so cute. Chongqing: never been to Chongqing, China's netizens do not understand the comment: This statement will not understand the Chinese people misunderstand China. Shanghai: Shanghai, wonderful friends every day Comments: I am, Zhuhai: romantic city,mulberry handbag, Dalian, Zhuhai, China: romantic,handbags uk, Dalian,gucci handbags, China User Comments: Ruleiguaner, similar to, referred to as Xianyang: Chinese pyramids are - Xianyang User Comments: Xianyang no pyramid, thank you. Chengde: tour Chengde, the Emperor's choice User Comments: It sounds like a real estate advertising. Shijiazhuang: modern charismatic regional central city User Comments: I guess,prada handbags, I guess, I guess ... guess ... guess. (Tommy finishing)
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote