Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
epdkoejei

Default Interview with Paul Di octopus

Interview with Paul Di
​​

■ octopus virtual interview

□ Guo Li

busy octopus Emperor Paul, hundreds of media to interview him, so that it To hire a public relations firm dedicated to meet. But no matter what a reporter asked, public relations company is always only two sentences, or

Paul finally dancing to chat with the reporter for 20 minutes. He is very calm, dancing because he spoke the reporter did not understand. Of course he can not read the reporter dancing, so it is our reporter answer guess.

SW: I'm glad to see you are alive. It is said that the forecast when the next World Cup,Understanding of drinking in women ( after listeni, you appear in front of the Chinese national flag, then you are committing suicide.

Paul: rumors would stop a wise man. China is a great country, the achievements and progress for all to see. And you vast land, but also particularly like to eat grilled squid, I love this country!

SW: Speaking of the World Cup, you can predict the future of Chinese football do?

Paul: Next questions, thank you.

SW: Well, many Chinese people have asked me to ask you, China's stock market six months you can turn back to 3000?

Paul: Next question.

SW: that China's house prices ... ...?

Paul: Well, since you insist. Maybe I say we are satisfied with inflation is the result of it! However, as far as I know, prices should follow the laws of the market, the demand on the price,Ten most powerful dog, supply exceeds demand to fall, why would you want to do I guess prices?

SW: as God, Paul, you will have great pressure on you?

Paul: God, not myself want to be, is elected me as the fans around the world. I can not live up to the expectations of fans around the world, right? The pressure will not, after all, I fish to old age, do not care. And I never fool, I do not worry about me was to expose fraud.

SW: What is your favorite color? a lot of your fans want to know.

Paul: Many people say I like the red was chosen Spain, said that because the shrimp are red, would not say who Guanfan Who do I go? you think that the shrimp eat the world are all red, in fact, you've seen the red shell cooked shrimp swim in the sea? I eat shrimp are green shell.

, however, to say my favorite color, or the deep blue sea, it is the color of freedom.

Southern Weekend: It sounds like you often do philosophy.

Paul: Yes,26 species of globally recognized food eat more of, ah, your child say what countries do, I do not export terrorism, the second is not out of ideology, why do you want to cook me some foreigners do?

SW: Please give us your prediction, you destroy the humans in 2012?

Paul: What a few days ago seem to have a president has to ask me this question. I asked him if would be destroyed, he can also take me on the Noah's Ark, he said I said, you people are killed off you, you think of the presidential election? He impress. I am also worried for you,Vibram Five Fingers Shoes on sale, ah, too easy! Too naive!

SW: tell us something about your love life? We all see you a man always on camera.

Paul: But you are so many paparazzi, 24-hour live my every move, when the star easily? When God is no privacy it? you still kept a nude shoot I take this opportunity to me ... ... be warned some of the media, press freedom is the freedom within the law, freedom is not without limits.

SW: Some people asked me to ask you, if you are cooking, and is good steamed, or stewed good?

Paul: Are you Which media?

SW: Actually, you have made historic achievements, talk about your feelings, right?

Paul: Thanks in advance for my country Great Britain, her water has raised me, and I will always be people in the motherland of the octopus . Also to thank the parents,The purple clay pot inside the United States video,new cheap NHL jerseys! Is their own lives, in exchange for my life.

SW: It is said that there is Singapore's parrot,monster headphones, African apes, and so animals are predicting the World Cup, but only if you 100% guess. Your former competitors who, you say something?

Paul: I am old, but they are still young, there are many you can guess the thing: when the next round of economic crisis, the temperature rise next year, a few degree, LadyGaGa get married, Bolt 5 seconds to break up meters, there are many problems with you people, is not it? When can we board the Rainbow? When will abandon the war? Why do you have a house facing the sea but was demolitions? the world would be okay?

So, I ask you a question?

SW: I'm so glad!

Paul: I wanted to ask you, your first question the Chinese people, why not the stock market that the property market? to do something else you can do?

Weekend: ... ...

(article purely fictitious, not condemnation)

Sponsored Links