Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
mygsm777co

Default When Nikki Sixx Goes to Rock n’ RoNokia Luna 8600

As long as you’re willing to teach me about drugs, here’s something else I’ve been curious about: elephant tranquilizers.
Should we only listen to the Sixx: A.M. album while reading your book, or does it work with other media? Can I enjoy it while watching The Wizard of Oz?
It’s the only reason I got into journalism,Nokia 6126, to find out where to get clean needles.
When Nikki Sixx Goes to Rock n’ Roll Heaven, He’s Taking a Long Overdue Nap 25 Questions for Boy Meets World’s Rider Strong Game of Thrones: The Gratuitous ###### Was Better Than Character Development
I can’t even wrap my head around that. If somebody walked into a room and said, “Let’s do some elephant tranquilizers,” I wouldn’t know where to begin.

The way you talk about the torture chairs and the bone saws and the petty cash skulls, this Funny Farm studio of yours sounds almost homey.

You claim in the book that you sometimes take photos at shooting ##################. Do you mean like a firing range or the carnival game?

You snort it. It’s a powder. It was just around and available in the 70s, but then so were Quaaludes. You had your pick of everything. It’s not like that anymore, which is one of the reasons I’m glad to be sober. It’s sad when good drugs aren’t available.

Eric Spitznagel: This Is Gonna Hurt has its own soundtrack, which went on sale earlier this week. Is it just mood music, or do certain chapters line up with certain songs?
What do I do exactly? Do I smoke it, snort it,Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS with 18-55mm Lens, get some circus intern to shoot it into my neck?

I like all of it. I have some bone saws and a few hypodermic needles that always make for interesting conversation starters.
[Laughs.] Man, I don’t know.

For a tattoo? Not really.

I’m not religious, but by nature I am spiritual. I’m an artist, and creativity seems to go hand in hand with spirituality. But I have a knee-jerk reaction against organized religions. Actually, I have knee-jerk reactions against anything that’s organized.
Vince Neil told me not long ago that he’s bored with boobs. Are you bored with boobs?
Is there any part of your body that’s off limits?

Nikki Sixx: The songs are really about the essence of the book, and they actually do belong together. The music was inspired by the words and by the photography, and that would inspire me to go out and write more words and create more photos. It became this back-and-forth thing between me and the other guys in [my band] Sixx: A.M. [Guitarist] D.J. Ashba would look at one of the photos I’d taken and that might inspire a guitar solo. It was an interesting cross-pollination of inspiration.
Not at all. I love the way my tattoos look. I especially love Japanese-style tattoos and being completely sleeved by them,Nikon D5000 18-55mm Lens 55-200mm Lens Bundle, so it’s not just these little individual and unrelated pieces but everything’s working together to create a larger design. I know some people who’ve gotten tattoos that they probably shouldn’t have,Kodak Z950, like the name of somebody they were dating,Samsung TL105, and that never ends well.

He’s bored with boobs? I’m so disappointed in him. And by the way, I think he’s lying. I don’t believe for a minute that Vince Neil is tired of boobs. I know plastic surgeons who aren’t bored with boobs. I think we need to have a band meeting ASAP. I’m worried.
You were once pronounced dead after a heroin overdose in the late 80s. How many minutes were you gone exactly?

No, shooting ################## are a safe place where people can shoot drugs and get fresh needles.
During those two minutes, did you get to meet Jesus and all your dead relatives?
Next Week’s (Awkward) Question Time:
Sloane Crosley, the easy-on-the-eyes author of How Did You Get This Number, reveals the secret of her shiny hair and which kinds of bears she can freestyle draw from memory.

Mötley Crüe is going on the road this summer. Are you and Tommy Lee planning any disgusting wagers for this tour?

Have you ever used the saws?
I’ll charge them to jam with me like Gene Simmons from KISS does.

You don’t have anything like that?

What about Crüe fans who want to jam with you in the afterlife? Will you fulfill the rock fantasies of every angel who asks?

The experience didn’t make you more religious?
I can’t say I would. There are plenty of things in my collection that could do some damage if you’re into self-mutilation. I have this thing that was used to hold a person’s head in place, to lock them down for brain surgery. Corey Miller, a tattoo artist I know from L.A., gave an amazing 1920s medical dentist chair to me. There are holes cut out of it for a man’s genitalia, so I guess you could slip your stuff into the hole and then they’d do some sort of horrible surgery on you. It’s pretty uncomfortable to look at and to sit in.

That’s how I know how long it was. They actually played "I Wanna Be Sedated" while I was dead.
And that’s why Keith is so rock n’ roll.
Everything’s always out in the open. It’s all at the Funny Farm [Nikki’s recording and photo studio in L.A.]. You can see and touch everything. One time we were having a photo session and we broke for lunch,HTC Tilt, and one of the models pushed a bunch of skulls out of the way so she could put down her salad, and somebody said, “Those aren’t real human skulls, are they?” And I was like, “Of course they are!” That’s usually when everybody starts screaming.

We’ve had a few close calls. Hopefully we’ll survive this one. No,Samsung Moment, in all seriousness, I’m just excited to be back with the guys again. The other day I wrote what was probably my most honest Tweet ever. I just tweeted, “I’m in a band.” Isn’t that crazy? I had forgotten I was in a band.

The bone saws? No, man! Never,Olympus T100 Red!

I think his thought process is more like,Samsung Epic 4G, “Who are you people? How did I get here?”
It is, man. Sad but true.
25 Questions (51) Awards (61) Boardwalk Empire (12) Bob Hollywood Report (28) Cannes Film Festival (27) Classic Hollywood (18) Costumes (12) Glee-cap (58) Guessing the Nominees (13) Hollywood (23) In Memoriam (22) Inside Hollywood (13) Jump Cuts (18) Lost in Lost (19) Mad Men (42) Movies (159) Oscar Night (54) Oscars (95) Photos (13) Q&A (172) Question Time (78) Sundance Film Festival (27) TV (42) The Contenders (15) The Nominees (16) Toronto International Film Festival (27) Trailers (15) Tribeca (19) Twilight Watch (14) Video (11) comedy (14)

Absolutely. I don’t have any of our gold or platinum records. There are no awards in my house. I just do what I do. I’m very much an artist in the sense that I’m always creating and living in the moment. So I was at band rehearsal and I look over and there’s Tommy and Vince and Mick. And we’re playing “Shout at the Devil” and I’m like, “I’m in a ########ing band! I can’t ########ing believe this!” I wonder if Keith Richards has those moments, where he’s rehearsing with Jagger and he thinks, “Holy shit,Canon SD4000 IS Red, I’m in a band! This is bizarre.”

“I’ve been going full-tilt for like 90 years. I need at least a ten-year break. Come back in a decade, Jim.”

I don’t.

What can I tell you?
A lot of them do,Nokia Luna 8600, yes.

The next time you die, which I assume will be longer than two minutes, what’s the first thing on your agenda? Maybe track down some dead rock legends for a jam session?

So roughly the length of a Ramones song?
When I got them, they were just random numbers. I gave some of them names, but because I’ve been in a rock band for 30 years, I’ve forgotten most of them. Maurice is the best, because he came from a medical school and they put hinges in his jaw. His jaw is like a latch, and it opens up and you can store stuff inside. That’s where I keep all my petty cash.
Do your skulls have names?
I’m sorry I brought it up. I didn’t mean to rock the boat.

That was my next guess.

Are you like those obsessive toy collectors who don’t let visitors play with their toys because it’ll decrease the value?
Not one tattoo that you regret in hindsight? Nothing like “Saved By The Bell 4Ever”?

There’s always someplace else you can go. Once you use up the good real estate, then you go to the bad parts of town. That’s where I’m at now. I only have one ribcage left, and a little bit of a leg. It’s a funny thing, the prime real estate on your arms, which is what you usually get tattooed first, doesn’t hurt half as bad as when you start getting into places like your rib cage and your chest. I don’t love the pain. It hurts like hell,Nokia E71x black, and the older you get, the more it hurts.
You sure you’re off drugs?

Shooting ################## are a wonderful concept. They help stop the spread of diseases and keep people in a safe environment. A more wonderful concept would be helping people get clean.

Eventually you’re going to run out of flesh real estate.
Two.

Their real names or just names you gave them?

I don’t know. That could be a nice experiment, but I can’t promise anything. If you want to dig in really deep, you have to get a copy on vinyl and play it backwards. That’s where the good stuff is.

Topics
Here’s another habit you might have to give up soon: tattoos.

You mention getting high on elephant tranquilizers a few times in This Is Gonna Hurt. At first I thought you were kidding, but that’s a real recreational drug?

Thankfully, no. But even if I did, there are creative ways of covering that up.
It is homey. I like spending time there. The only place that gets a little creepy is the dark room. It smells horrible because I have gallons of cyanide and silver nitrate. All the chemicals seep through the walls, and it gets pretty intense. There’s apparently a protocol for getting rid of your chemicals,Samsung Acclaim, which I’ve never followed. I thought using the sink was fine,HTC HD2, but I just found out that’s a no-no. You’re supposed to dig a hole and pour it into the earth. And I’m like,Sony T99 Silver, what’s the difference? It’s going to end up in Santa Monica whichever way you go.
Select Month May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 April 2009 March 2009 February 2009 January 2009 December 2008 November 2008

One of the things I learned about you from reading This Is Gonna Hurt is that you collect archaic medical instruments. Do you have a favorite? What’s the crown jewel of your collection?
Now that so much of your body is covered in tattoos, do you have buyer’s remorse?

Probably not. You see how much I have going on in my life right now. I’m a photographer and a clothing designer. I’m in two bands. I’m an author. So when that day comes, dude, and I’m dead and gone, I want a ########ing nap. I don’t need to go jam with Jimi Hendrix and John Bonham. I need a goddamn nap.
What about. . . .
No, but that would’ve been one hell of a movie.
No unusual wagers this time. We’ve got some things working against us in Mötley Crüe. Tommy’s sober and I have a girlfriend. We’re going to have to find some way to entertain ourselves. Maybe we’ll go back to burning down hotels like we did in the old days. That could be fun. Rock n’ roll arson has become a neglected art.

This is the best part of an interview, when the rock star educates the writer about drug addiction.
So you’re in heaven and Jim Morrison knocks on your cloud door, and he says, “Hey man, Ronnie Van Zant and Brian Jones and I are starting a band. You in?” What do you say to him?
What if you’re having a party and one of your guests is like,HTC Wildfire brown, “Aw shit, how long have I had this gangrenous foot?” You wouldn’t be tempted to break out the bone saw?

That’s actually a good thing.

Give up? Why would I give up tattoos?

Featured Posts
But I don’t want to look like an idiot. Say I wanted just a taste. Just enough elephant tranquilizer to take the edge off.
It doesn’t matter if anyone can see it. I get tattoos for me.
Archive

相关的主题文章:

http://www.xinwei.com/forum.php?mod=...d=86564&extra=

http://www.kaikuozhe.cn/forum.php?mo...=337358&extra=

http://www.17dra.com.cn/bbs/forum.ph...d=29704&extra=

http://www.hwn168.com/bbs/forum.php?...d=90141&extra=

http://xueyu.w2.idc200.com/forum.php...d=21124&extra=

http://www.cssn.com.cn/bbs/forum.php...id=8115&extra=

http://www.cssn.com.cn/bbs/forum.php...id=8113&extra=

http://bbs.0538.com.cn/forum.php?mod...1112178&extra=

http://www.forexhome.net.cn/forum.ph...=542068&extra=

http://www.hwn168.com/bbs/forum.php?...d=90140&extra=

http://www.lh168.net/bbs/forum.php?m...0447953&extra=

http://www.cmiw.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=570788&do=blog&quickforward =1&id=302269

Sponsored Links