Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:13 AM   #1
q1044861855
First Lieutenant

q1044861855 is on a distinguished road
Default Is Mark Cuban an option to be owner of Dodgers?

Is Mark Cuban an option to be owner of Dodgers?

MLB's appointing of keep track of Tom Schieffer to oversee the Los Angeles Dodgers will probably result in their sale. It's been a difficult season for Dodgers enthusiasts like me, but I believe the move by MLB is the first step in the healing process, like an intervention. It can only go uphill from right here. Allen Iverson #3 Road blue jersey

There are plenty of names circulating as you possibly can new owners, and the one I believe is most interesting is Mark Cuban. Bloomberg News has reported that Cuban is promoting off a number of businesses, such as his Landmark Theatres chain of theaters and his Magnolia Photos movie company. The total worth of those two businesses is most likely equal to or greater compared to approximate promoting price with the group. This would allow him to stage in to make a cash offer for your Dodgers when and if it does turn out to be available.
Cuban has an indirect baseball connection to Schieffer, as Schieffer was president with the Texas Rangers from the early 1990s till 1999, once the group was offered to Tom Hicks. Hicks ran into financial issues, like Frank McCourt, and MLB stepped in to take manage of the Rangers and oversee the sale process. The team was offered to former pitching star Nolan Ryan and his companion, whose bid for your group beat out Mark Cuban and his partner's offer. Cuban also previously and unsuccessfully attempted to purchase the Chicago Cubs and has expressed interest in other teams once they have become available.
As a Dodger fan, I such as the concept of Mark Cuban buying the group, but I did have some preliminary reservations. Cuban is an over-the-top super-fan and owner, who loves publicity, that is good for the franchise. He has been fined for running on the court and for yelling at referees during Dallas Mavericks games, an NBA group he owns.
All his fines were caused by enthusiasm, for fighting for the group, so he annoys enthusiasts like me, but additionally will get our assistance for his enthusiasm. Some think about his antics all self-promotion, and he has even been involved with expert wrestling and UFC events exactly where he seems to like generating himself the middle of attention and actually taking part in the drama. A couple of many years ago I saw him fighting inside a WWE match, within the ring.
In the end the controversy surrounding the final year and Dodgers proprietor Frank McCourt's divorce drama, now the MLB keep track of appointment, fans like myself just want McCourt to place the team up on the market so we are able to all move forward and get back to baseball.
The Los Angeles Occasions is reporting two other higher profile possible owners, or leaders of ownership groups. Legendary Dodgers owner Peter O'Malley, son with the fantastic Walter O'Malley, one with the greatest proprietors in MLB background. Walter O'Malley moved the group from Brooklyn, N.Y., to Los Angeles in 1958 as well as broke MLB's colour line when he began Jackie Robinson, and continued to usually feature minority players in higher profile management positions throughout the Dodger organization. The O'Malley title is sacred amongst Dodger enthusiasts like myself and we would be ecstatic if they returned towards the Dodgers. Allen Iverson #3 2nd Road blue jersey

Another high profile possible ownership group is headed by Los Angeles Lakers icon Magic Johnson, who's currently a partial owner with the Lakers. While I really like Magic, I would wish to see the management team he puts collectively prior to turning into enthusiastic about his buying the group
q1044861855 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links