Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 05-04-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
ivamclshn
Sergeant

ivamclshn is on a distinguished road
Default Thirteen joke

bus CCTV reporter asked the survivors of the fire: on board hammer?
survivors: Well, there is a scoop shovel!
the CPC Central Committee issued an urgent notice: Sichuanese not allowed to participate in the Olympics, too horrible. This is something.
Hey yo ed hardy bags! Yesterday afternoon silly is that from the H-Ha black children, Ye shall return to gods, a gray to gray head of our house, cut the yellow sub-Le. Your child return child return (normalized children tonal) to rice blast that cut the skull of a rejection is not rejection of Kazakhstan to meet you, I vomit points, and picked up a large block of eggs A charcoal, to be hurt from the blast that cut, the results It fur a chirp, the standard stalk me a dime (Gener tonal) dilute Baba.
Twelve
joke:
There was an honest exchange of Tangke 8's I put in front of, I do not know to cherish, such as playing off the back when it knew when the children of your knife in my neck and cut cut flight Well, do not wear a . If God can I service the second fire, which Tangke I will say: \
the years, has a very cozy feeling I put in front of, I actually did not die it Zhang. Homes, etc. I think of it, he ** no surprise myself too! ! ! Ye children of the world's most uncomfortable thing will put out in the blink of an eye. But if I give God a chance, I will give, he said: I love you wander the white day in the Xiu.
Thirteen joke:
W Lu Yu a farmer herve leger store, the farmer heard the person of adequacy, thought he is also well known for the wood in a radius of hundreds of children, can not let it grab Li Bai birds limelight. Then the farmer came forward
Li Bai said: \;
Li Bai is also a poem how to even Essayist, a farmer out of a pair, what is wrong right, I agreed birds.
just listen to the farmer out of the Union: \; Li Bai, where the sweat, like a long time, but also thought out, with no way out of this on the joint too. Can not only ask the farmer the second line.
farmer Han Xiao look revealed the second line: \;
sorry for Li Bai, and only his cold birds ... ...
a joke:
sparrows and crows with the gossip.
Sparrow said: Oh, you are wisdom for the birds?
Crow said: I am Phoenix cow!
Sparrow: How can you son of a bitch Phoenix oh so black?
Crow: You know that a spade shovel, I was the Phoenix Boiler thiophene.

joke II:
day, we are discussing how Yao Ming is how high, next to me usually love and bicker bicker a Sichuan PLMM: \higher than before \
\
they were all dizzy, there are two glasses glasses fell off ... ...
a GG is not satisfied: \
been interrupted by the Sichuan MM: \do not understand \\\You have the ability to sit a few years to try! \A: Yesterday, my mother boiled a pot of pig, not the time ripe to eat a piece of my father, said: \\\voices, some carrying snake skin pocket, it was carrying live chickens ducks, screeners sweating profusely: \I have been cut potato da old thing. \get on the ball and old, can afford to fly anyway, they themselves, not the oil consumption of the aircraft ... ... \
joke Seven:
Summary: have to go out with a hammer, not a hammer to close a hammer, a hammer to grip a hammer, a hammer on the people, no to the hammer, hammer of the people.
joke Eight:
before the Olympics, both from Sichuan to Beijing tourism point of view on the bus map, A: \all the way to the line you cut thing killed. \B went to Tiananmen Square, watching the coming and going, they can not help but speechless .......... A: \speak up (gun) I can wave a dare to open? \Two out of the detention center after a week the door, you look at me, I see you, i said: \. in front of armed police rushed to the two wrestled to the ground.
Reporter: hammer? How do you do do not bash in the window?
survivors: Do too! The hammer has a hammer juciy couture sacs!
Nine joke:
Na afternoon, the students in building the West Bank to work melon and a woman dressed hey dirty (with neuropathy) came to his window and gave him a piece of paper? To withdraw money. Note? Bearing the words \Off the central office shall be *** *** C.P.
I had wanted to alert the students can see neurotic woman is very serious like?, like Kazakhstan or playing the old issue of security is not old. (~ estimated that security did not have wisdom for things to do). Sure enough, the security of the na? Women said: \to think juicy couture clothing, to go directly to the police station. (Na security really unusual, usually a little look down on him.) Approximately ten minutes queued? The slowly increased recently when the crazy woman Hey high? The back old, holding out the note, said: \not all that old, old simplify office procedures, do not grant wisdom for director can withdraw money directly to the old section. \expert, a \Na classmates and I was a bit rash over security, the business lobby Hey people, afraid of her psychotic episode up and affect the normal order, and had hired the head of the watch. Competent and God? Sick woman a chat with Kazakhstan, and asked her what to do with withdrawing money ah, God? Sick woman, said: \It pointed to a nearby charge? Through the corner, crazy woman then happily K for the.
Security to consult \food paul smith travel bags, and go to ABC, buy to wear and other things, withdraw money only going to be OK and Commercial Bank of cow! \Haha, God? sick woman and to the transfer. but also brought a few banks, then: \not the line. ICBC said, we here is a public line, only the public's to take, mother said I was not OK !!!!, bitch, to the CCB to withdraw money \> joke ten:
There are two people in front to stay, it may not scheduled in advance. Students heard the front desk know by Trump asked him: \Obviously people do not understand what is meant xuan to sterling silver jewelry, expression at a loss. Then the waiter and repeated with emphasis: \of! \
Joke XI:
The following is a first determine which parts of this dialect accent, and then translate it into Mandarin:
survivors: There is a hammer!

Reporter: Oh, no wonder burning so fast!

survivors: hammer smashed the windows!
Reporter: shovel? It can also be used to smash windows ah!
survivors: Oh, I tell you a hammer!
Reporter: I said that the windows!

Reporter: Is not drop the hammer hit the window ... ...
survivors: a hammer!

Reporter: What? There are two hammer?
survivors: There is a yarn!
Reporter: What is the car in the end?
ivamclshn is offline   Reply With Quote