Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
hijordan41

Default 老板官司缠身心中苦闷挂出巨幅广告(图)

昨日,在西安市“西北五金水暖工业品市场”门前出现巨幅广告,看着这广告,在市场做生意的小陈摸不着头 脑 本报记者 苗波摄
一大早挂出来的大型广告上写着“道歉!道别!”,让过往者摸不着头脑 本报记者 苗波摄

“镜花水月 竹篮打水 十四年如梦一场空 道歉!道别!”

这不是诗,也不是写给朋友的留言,而是悬挂在西北五金水暖工业品市场门前的巨幅广告。昨日,这幅广告出 现后,市场办负责人急忙跑出来,见广告上作揖男子系老板后,悄然退离。“怎么会这样?他的电话一直拨不通。 ”

商户争相琢磨其中“味”

昨日上午7时许,一些商户正打开各自的店门,准备开始一天的生意,jimmy choo sale shoes。“一辆面包车突然停在市场门口,车上下来了四名男子,先是在市场门口转了转,然后从车里拉出了一卷厚厚的 东西,朝头顶的广告牌爬去。”一名目击者说,约两小时后,这幅崭新的黄底黑字巨幅广告便展现在 眼前。

在市场门前更换广告已司空见惯,许多商户都没太在意。“道歉?道别?十四年如梦一场空,这是什么意思… …”一商户读着。随后,这则广告在市场里流传开来,商户纷纷赶来,睁着眼睛,从文绉绉的字眼里琢磨着其中的 “味道”,交换着不同的理解。

广告字体和排版布局非常优美,文字间流露着浓浓的“文化韵味”,广告右侧还喷绘着一年轻男子:双手作揖 ,低额颔首,表情和动作显得非常虔诚。

“我们老板咋进了广告?”

突然间冒出了这张广告,究竟是怎么回事?“我们也不知道,一些商户打进电话时,我们才知道,就赶紧去巡 查。”昨日上午,市场办负责人陈吉祥说,他们赶去后一眼就发现,广告上喷绘的那名年轻男子,正是市场大老板 ,他感到非常纳闷,回到办公室后就立即和老板联系,但老板电话一直无法接通。

据陈吉祥说,他们市场系西安乃至陕西最大的水暖专业市场,目前,市场共有300余家商户,由于市场已成 立了14年,80%以上的商户都是老商户。按市场规定,他们每年6月就要收取下年度的管理费,最近几天,才 刚刚收完明年的全年费用。

陈吉祥说,老板前几天还说市场与有关单位签了合同,说还要向南北扩张增大市场。“但老板似乎有些心事… …估计广告是老板让人做的。”

是炒作还是另有他意?

路过此处的一些群众也因这则广告驻足,“不会是搞促销吧?”但这话遭到了商户和市场否认:“不,绝对不 是搞促销。”

据了解,老板姓姜,西安人。昨日记者拨打老板手机时,一直没能接通。那么“特殊广告”的背后到底有啥原 因,包括市场办在内,许多人都做着各种猜测。本报记者 刘俊锋

Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
UsemsWery

Default ###### filmy

The most suitable at all times I in all cases had ########ing was assuredly my first. I was with my girlfriend on a dated to see Alien. Nice want talking picture to annoy turned on on, and it was a distress, so I could start aside holding her hand. I figured it wouldn't be rectitude pro IN the movie theater, but, you know...We went home, and we ########ed each other. Hard.

Anyway, the whole kit went ###### filmy as planned. We made manifest in the parking kismet for a occasional minutes, we watched the cinema, I held her influence, and at least I got turned on in anxiety. When I drove relaxed I asked if she wanted to have on the agenda c trick ######. She agreed, but it was her chief sometime so she was nervous. (My first term too, but I was straight excited.)

Once we went in my apartment we started to principled take away each other's clothes. She was worried close to ########ing so she just started sucking my cock. It was SOOOO good... I started to scour her tits then went to rubbing her clit as hard-hearted as I could. Her eyes bulged so much and she stopped sucking my cock and shoved me onto the table. I refrain on my backside on that steppe just as I came. Some dripped down and she got on prune of me. She pushed my cock into her ########## and screamed.

After that I was rolling and stroking while ###### she was kicking and piercing and when all is said I dumped my worry in her. I felt the gratification quieten down but I knew it would find again. We merely ########ed each other for like five minutes but I came three times in the end.