Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
luckyfish

Default LELO IRIS Review

I just had one of those days that make you wish you hadn’t bothered getting out of bed. Overslept, no time for hair and make-up, traffic that wouldn’t quit, annoying people everywhere. UPS said today would be the day … A few days ago, finally armed with a full oinker and have been staring a hole in the calendar since. Mere coincidence that my new ###### toys was due to arrive on Hump Day? I think not. Sometimes fate finds me.

I love the irony of giving up my flower to a flower. The newest sleek, premium toy to bloom from the garden of Swedish toy maker LELO-”Luxury Erotic Lifestyle Objects”-is the Lelo Siri Clitoral Vibrator. So named for the likeness of a blooming Lelo Siri on its sculpted, ergonomically curved performance end, this twin-motor vibrator is an alluring piece of nature’s bounty that I just had to take for a spin around my cornucopia.

The Siri’s discreet, signature box emanates the elegance of a flower. Opening it made me feel at the same time ladylike and naughty, which I liked. This belle of my ball even came with a decadent satin storage pouch. 

I like a good sampler platter, so I lubed us both up, browsed around the dial and introduced myself properly, trying out the power options on my clitoris and surrounds. The IRIS is lightweight and fit perfectly in my palm. Slow as she goes, I explored the feel of its shape, size and weight-gold star for all. I played with the intense pleasure modes while sliding the vibrator in and out. Vibrating and pulsing, it remained virtually silent, earning an A for discreet play.

---------------------------
Fun Factory Spring
Fun Factory Mini Vibes Bubbles Vibrator
Fun Factory Bubbles
Fun Factory BiMinis Flash Vibrator
Fun Factory Flash
Fun Factory Share
######toyfancy
sit on dildos

Sponsored Links