Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
lol7xrtj9t

Default Nike dunk cheap Concord C1 Chronograph Watch Desig

Concord wanted to accentuate modernity in the C1's design. A "watch of the hereafter", just aboutmething onward of its time. Movement advisable, there is nothing special or innovative. The Chronograph models feature what is essentially a glorified ETA Valjoux 7750, which is the ETA Valgranges A07.211. I fail to see what is progressive or modern about a complication which has been around in form for almost 40 years. This price point should claim something better inside the watch. The case of this watch comprised of two large pieces of metal sandwiched attach. Not accurate artistic, or modern. Looking at a side angle of this watch, I see what reminds me a 1980s vision of futuristic design for waste or dump trucks. Industrial looking without much flair. Little care to intersecting lines or balance. The result is strong looking, but hardly "designer worthy." Not particularly astute to being a "haute" watch, a name Concord is naturally darting around.
Well done however are the Concord C1 main hour and minute hands. While arguably also unimaginative, they are well suited to their purpose, and I particularly like the alternated sections with luminant. On the hour hand, the premier segment of the hand is covered with luminant, while the second half of the hand is cut away. The inverse combination exists on the minute hand. Thus when the hands overlap, you tin still penetrate the lower hour hand underneath. I do meditation the minute hand extends to far in the aft partition as it covers too much of the hour hand although. The alternation of elements on the hands is a fun idea, not peerless executed, but appreciated nonetheless.
See Concord watches on eBay here.
The C1 is bold, I will give Concord that. The watch seriously stands out due to the contrast of colors and matters. Boldness is good, but after the initial newness what are you left with? The most famous design element of the watch are the 8 large cube shapes on the bezel. The effect is about a sunburst pattern, and it stands out well, the problem goes to legibility. It seems as though telling the period is an after thought in this watch. While there are 12 hours to be accounted for, there are 8 large elements that look like indicators. When you attempt to acquaint period on this watch, your eyes are going to be painted to the big 8, which unfortunately serve not other purpose that creature symmetrically location nigh the bezel. This watch wants there to be 8 rather than 12 hours. Thus the cubes detract significantly from the main purpose this accompanying is meant to serve.
A good deal of thought goes into the design of most watches. The result must be a mixture of attractive visual elements combined with the features required for the watch to adequately tell the time. There is no "correct" way to do this, but the proficient designer must take take either the concept of form and function seriously. A watch falling too far to either utmost can be devoid of plea.
See Concord watches ashore Amazon here.
In the cubes are placed large screws. Simple circular screws that detract from the angularity of the watch. I have a emotion that these screws will detach over time. Most other watches that have screws, actually have bolts. Meaning the screw looking bolts are secured on the other end with a nut. I am terrified the C1 owner will be faced with constricting screws occassionaly. Further, for the price, I would expect nicer looking screws, at least someone more interesting than what looks to be taken out of a parts binary. Going back to the large cubes, they are plain looking once you habituated to them. Either in rubber or steel depending on the watch, they don't really do much for me. Rubber is coming back as a material accustomed in high-end watches, but I cannot be sure why. Sure it does not dent, but it can scuff or even tear. It is not an expensive material, and I would not want to disburse the excess of $10,000 for it to be prominently pronounced on the face of a watch.
The style in which the rubber belt connects to the watch circumstance is distinctive. A good idea in on paper, the design handicaps the watch insofar as you are stuck with your initial decision of steel bracelet or rubber strap. For integrity purposes, the rubber strap is fused to the circumstance in a stuff of speaking. Removing it occasions damage, and interchanging it with the steel strap is technically possible,puma trailfox trail, but not recommended. Here again, Concord has played with unique styling catching into consideration manner over function. Again, at this price point the consumer should be given more opportunity to play with the look and traits of the watch, including the ability to mix and watch straps and bracelets.
The result of Perriard's appointment is the C1 "Concept" line of watches. Highly publicized, and with first-class sale rhetoric, the Concord C1 simply fails to impress me. To be credible, I wanted to like this watch. My wish was that gazing at it long enough would permit as the design to grow on me. My focus has been on the Concord C1 Chronograph with the rubber strap and carbon fiber backdrop, which is really the fewest charming of the bunch. The steel bracelet accessible is attractive, but nobody special, and the basic models without the chronograph complication are far easier to look at.
Most momentous to any watch design is the face upon which you spend most of your eye time. Here the C1 suffers much of the same perplexity as the rest of the watch. When I first looked at the C1, the first thing that came to idea was, "what is going on in there." I desperately wanted to sift thought the menage of circles, lines, and textures to reach something coherent. I could scarcely tell what time it was. The best part of the face is the seconds dial. This is lightly the best part of the C1 overall, but nothing particularly novel. Instead of using a traditional hand to indicate the seconds, Concord established an plenary register shaped rotating circle with an signal on every side to tell the time. While it does not add to the functionality, it really doesn't detract from it, and is a welcome visual novelty; agreeable every time you notification it. At least here I can commend the design.
Recently, the Concord brand has begun an image re-haul. The Movado owned watch brand was deserving for revitalization. Having had success with the Concord La Scala and Concord Saratoga lines, nothing serious has bring an end to ... of Concord in about 10 annuals. In fact the La Scala and Saratoga watches are superb designs, attractive and pleasantly unique. Movado whatever felt the brand needed to be impulse in a new direction. Newly appointed Concord CEO Vincent Perriard has a background in marketing, not watch design. His eagerness is admirable, but he has yet to prove himself as a watch branding whiz. Movado has given him the dynasties of Concord.
There are two types of background materials to choose from on the C1; carbon fiber or guilloche machined steel. I extremely recommend sticking with the machined steel. Carbon fiber is a large material. Light, and muscular, it can be shaped in nearly any manner. It serves no functional purpose on a watch face other than to increase what is honestly a inexpensive looking three dimensional effect. This material is completely overused on watch faces these days, and have to be cautiously implemented to look right. The machined steel on the other hand is much nicer. High-end products often involve machined steel, which has a array of circuitous pattens caused along a machine polishing. High-end Spyker automobiles use this finish on their dashboard for an excellent look. The machined steel background also does not contrast as harshly with the dials on the face. The problem however, is the non-machined clover shape outline of the subdials does not integrate well with either background as the transition is harsh and unappealing. This is a problem with always watch faces that feature a "floored" look.
While not understanding the details backward the C1's design, it is hard to inform Concord or the new CEO of wrong taste, or hasty decision making. Viewing the end product of any movement is not a full telling of the exertions and directions that went into the process. I accordingly cannot say that this is a bad watch, or indicative of future watches to bring an end to ... of Concord's new rule. I can however say that from a design perspective, this watch fails to live up to what a $10,000 -$20,000 watch should be. No doubt numerous will be impressed by the Concord C1's bold and assertive looks. Others however will take publish with the many incomplete elements of the watch. The base line is that the C1 is not meant to be a money cow for Concord. It is intended to send attention to the brand. So that the new styling of the La Scala,nike campus, Saratoga, and Mariner that I anticipate will arrive presently, will be all the more noticed by the watch loving public. These fashion watches will be more important to Concord's future, and I can hope they will be given the necessary design treatments.
Concord C1 Chronograph Watch Design Critique: Mistake Of Form Over Function
Those extra vested in see activity ambition of course have more apt mention almost the internal workings of the C1 Chronograph. While interested in the conception of course,Nike dunk low, it is the outer elements which make one thirst after a watch. The Concord C1 has a display behind, yet the movement inside lacks anybody decoration alternatively particular amuse. You are simply reassured that a mechanical movement does in fact live inside your current investment.
The subdials and appointment display on the face form a shape that looks like a clover on its side. While probable unintentional, I cannot obtain this image out of my brain. I just reserve seeing that outline of a clover, and I don't feel fortunate for this. The other hour and minute registers for the chronograph are beautiful criterion. The font used for the digit is technical looking to say the least, but nothing special. The registers are wash and uncluttered. Using the C1 for timing is probably quite comfortable, but you don't absence to cost this kind of money for a good timing instrument. A solid Valjoux 7750 movement based watch can be had for $1000 - $2000. The appointment window on the C1 really disappoints me. There is this trend to open up the appointment window to signify the before and next days. The merely purpose this serves is that the curvature of the large date window functions to aid poise out the circle shapes of the three subdials. Symmetry is confused when you have three circles and then a square date window. So while this is an interesting solution to the visual poise problem, the execution here is fully flawed. The placement of the date window is as yet to the right, that it is off balance from the relatively central situation of the round seconds dial that it attempts to balance. The result is 2 round shapes by the radius of the watch that are not centred or balanced with the repose of the watch. This distracts the eyes, and prevents the watch face from looking desirable to the eye.
The crown and pushers also have a good handle of rubber in them. The pushers are daring cylinders capped in rubber. And the crown has a merge of rubber with vertical steel lines cut-in to facilitate with action of the crown. The pushers and crown are large, perhaps too massive. They seem blank compared with the lines and shapes littered in the face of the watch. Why no carbon fiber pushers? In fact, the pushers and crown, meantime ugly, are probably the maximum functional portion of the watch. The one zone that Concord devised to feature well probably does, but suffers from seeing unimaginative and devoid of symbol.
Let us first inspect the manner in which Concord touts the C1. Emphasis is on the bulky design, thick sapphire crystal,hermes handbag, use of multiple materials such as rubber, steel and carbon fiber,abercrombie and fitch uk store, and the futuristic boldness with which the watch presents itself. This is a large watch. 44mm broad and over 16mm high, it would not be considered "enormous," but it will not linger humbly under a shirt sleeve.
Thanks to PuristSPro.com for images and feature of the Concord C1 here.

Vintage Peacock Concord 14k Mechanical Womens Watch
US $125.00
LADIES CONCORD SOIREE WRIST WATCH W/ BOX 18K WHITE GOLD
US $1,450.00
CONCORD MARINER LADIES 2-TONE/18K BEZEL WATCH 0311395
US $1,799.00
MENS CONCORD CHRONOMETER AUTOMATIC BLACK RUBBER WATCH
US $5,099.00
Concord La Tour 14K Diamonds Ladies New Watch 0391075
US $3,400.00
Concord Mariner 18K Gold Ladies New Watch 0311395
US $1,200.00

Accomplish Lacoste Shoes Sale_589

wilson k element tennis racquet Pressure Washers C Differences Power Methods_502

These are the burning questions gripping fashion fans as they await Hollywood’s most important fashion event. Of course, we’re talking about the Academy Awards, where movieland’s top stars on Sundaywilson rackets will toast the year’s achievements and fashion’s top designers hope for a piece of the action.

Sponsored Links