Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-29-2011, 05:32 AM   #1
sail716an

Default designer fabric handbagsdesigner bags handbagsdes

Washington (CNN) -- Shaun Poland is 25 years old, he wears a lips ring, and he lives in southern Maine.

He keeps up with the newspaper and he cares deeply about some things, like health care plan. His health assurance runs out ten months from now - when he corners 26.

But Shaun not gotten involved in national municipal life before immediately.

Watch Shaun Poland's iReport

Now, he's bring an end to ...the place, on YouTube, at President Obama's Townhall on Facebook,discount fashion ladies handbagdiscount fashion ladies handbagdesigner bags han,designer leather handbags, in letters and call calls,Hot climate anticipate because Texas for war opposition dre headphonesBeats By Dre Headphonesdre he, for one reason: he wants people to get involved in their government.

Involved over online poker.

"In the United States, we forever preach emancipation. When it comes to someone favor online poker, this is something I do in my own house. I'm not forcing anyone to do it," he says.

Poland is truly involved as long asthe Justice Department has frozen him and millions of other Americans out of three major online poker sites. The government alleges the companies and their leaders engaged in bank fraud, money laundering, and broke anti-gambling laws.

"It becomes nearly repellent to me when the government wants to take that freedom away." Poland says. "I'm not asking for everything. I just want to do this [play online poker]."

If you don't play poker it may be hard to see how a game can strum up the big motifs behind America: freedom and liberty, and the right to live the way you want within the law.

But that's just what this is for Shaun Poland and for a lot of people.

Shaun has stitched together go here and there with his tech and web devise backdrop, so he's online a lot. Like - 60 to 70 hours a week.

Online poker's a crash for him.

"It's an simple way to just relax maybe cost a half hour, speak to other poker players we have stuff in general with. And just have amusement.'

He says while he plays, periodically he makes money - $100 or $200 dollars in a week. Sometimes, he loses money.

For him, this isn't approximately money.

It's about an idea of USA. Which can be hard to take seriously, when you think it's about poker.

"Just because it's not important to many people, doesn't average it's not essential to some, and not exceedingly important as a stuff of conviction," says Charles Nesson.

He's a instructor at Harvard Law School where he teaches his students poker, as a strategy for statute - and for life. He founded one organization that is actually called the Global Poker Strategic Thinking Society.

It's based on the outlook that poker namely a game of capability that tin teach huge things: strategic musing,discount fashion ladies handbag, and how to look by hazard, and even geopolitics. These folk see poker for a metaphor because the skills you need to live in a intricate earth.

Nesson's been pushing for the government to legalize online poke for a long period.

And not for the government could make billions of dollars in revenues if it legalized and regulated the industry. A lot more than the three billion dollars the Justice Department wants from the three online poker companies whose domain labels and assets it seized on April 15.

For Nesson, it's not about money. It's about freedom.

"It's actually the liberty of playing. That's a true course of exercising a freedom on the web. It's a fashion of internet liberty I happen to worth considerably and think replicates too many other entities," he says.

The government seized the online poker sites below a 2006 law that bans entire financial traditions - banks,designer bags handbags, credit card companies,designer fabric handbags, and online payment companies - from dealing with illegal Internet gambling.

But there's no federal law that bans people from playing online poker. And while the Justice Department takes the view that Internet gambling is illegal, no court has stable the question of what is illegal and what is not.

Nesson has queried his law students, as an discipline, this question.

"How would you represent me in this ? Trivial as my interest may appear, how would you do it?"

He wants them to think of ways a normal inhabitant, like himself or Shaun Poland, could dare the government in court.

He knows how hard that would be to realize.

That doesn't bother Shaun Poland. He's enjoying his civic protest.

He's connected players who have peppered the Justice Department's Facebook sheet with complaints.

And he's called the U.S. Attorney's bureau in New York and encouraged others to do the same.

That didn't get very far. He and the others got sent to a recorded phone message at the U.S. Attorney's office. A lot of people are interested in this case. One website that posted the tribunal documents has gotten extra than a million page views.

The Justice Department declined to remark further its written statements about the case. It did agree to grant 2 of the sites to return players the money they had in their online accounts.

Meanwhile, Poland has produced a YouTube movie that shows players they can go to other sites to play poker if they absence to.

He shows 1 poker site, in real time, where 3 athletes from the U.S. are betting among $500 and $1,Six dr dre beatsdr dre headphonesdr dre headphone,600 dollars.

Poland also set up his own website where's he's posting the reactions he's getting from lawmakers.

He's not polished lobbyist,giant beats at drdre headphonesBeats By Dre Headp, his website has typos, merely he's giving it the nice old American attempt fall butmething he believes in.

Sponsored Links