Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
iuyw0C9qQ
Warrant Officer

iuyw0C9qQ is on a distinguished road
Default Giving with Gratitude

There is so much talk, DVD’s books and channelings about two major subjects; giving and gratitude. What does it really mean to us? How do we apply it in our lives and why do these two events really matter?
First, keep in mind that all of the universe, the multi-verses are created in the image of God (my word for the creator of creation, if you don’t like the word God, pick on that fits). That image is really a feeling, a vibration we call love. All of life vibrates naturally to love. The more pure love present, the higher the vibration. The higher the vibration the more excited life gets.
We as humans tend to think of ourselves as singular beings. That what we feel is felt singularly, that nothing else is affected by our feelings. Imagine that the air, which is very much alive, feels too. That the molecules between the air, feels too. Imagine that everything you cannot see, feels to a degree you and I cannot even process within.
I remind you of this so you can understand the story I am going to share with you. I had the most incredible privilege of being able to take my son grocery shopping. Like so many people right now, this economic slow down has affected him tremendously. So, as I was telling spirit in my meditation that I am going to take my son grocery shopping (he had no food in his house and never put food shopping in his very very tight budget) and I am willing to use my “overdraft protection” from my bank to do so (I just purchased a car, eliminating my overflow of cash) because I knew he needed it. That very same day someone came into the Center and gave me a check for $200 for a wedding I performed 2 months prior. I was floored and excited!! I now have a sure $200 to put food in my sons home without having to bounce any checks! Keep in mind; I never asked the universe for money, I just stated my intention. Gotta love how the universe works!!
So off we went to the grocery store… and then something amazing happened within me. All I could do was feel. I felt how incredibly appreciative my son was of being able to buy groceries. I felt how he was in awe of how the money came to allow this to take place. He knew the people who gave the check and I could feel his feelings towards them, all of it resounded with deep, deep gratitude.
Then something even more amazing happened, as he was putting items in his buggy and he was once again saying “I can’t believe this is happening and I am so thankful” my own consciousness was taken away from my own body and was placed between me and my son. I could feel my own gratitude for being able to fill his cart with food, and his gratitude for being able to fill his cart with food… but here is the thing, I was feeling this feeling as if God himself was present and feeling the giving and receiving of it all. For as much as I write and share, I do not have the appropriate words to describe this amazing event, this amazing feeling that surrounded the entire experience. I was literally taken out of body and felt what the universe was feeling in that beautiful moment…. And it was good, for it was god in true motion.
Think of it just for a moment, there was no agenda on my part of giving, no agenda on my sons part of receiving, so the entire event was holy and pure. God experienced himself giving and receiving from the very same vibration that is love; that is gratitude.
I understood in that very moment that this is what life really is all about. It really is lifes natural flow of energy. This feeling, the giving and receiving is what life does; it is what it is designed to do…. without an agenda. It (life) is pure and unexpecting. It is abundant with possibilities if we only allow ourselves to be agenda free.
Think about this, there are oodles and oodles of charitable organizations out there, how many people give without expecting a thing in return. Would you give if you didn’t get a tax deduction at the end of the year? Would you give if you couldn’t understand or see how it has really helped anyone? Would you give your very last dime to someone who asked you for it on the street or even if they didn’t ask you for it?
Giving and receiving are one and the same energy!! How often do you allow yourself to receive? My son could have put on his pride hat and say no mom,Karen Millen Black and White Print Dress, I will do this myself, but he allowed himself to be open to receive and was truly grateful in every moment of the experience (and I am sure even after the experience). In his gratitude of receiving and my gratitude of giving it opened a portal of a more pure abundant energy to fill our lives. His life has increased in potentials since that time as has mine as well as the Center (and I do mean literally increased in tangible ways)!
I personally have had a wonderful, wonderful client remind me that I don’t have to do everything alone (especially when it comes to the Center and all that the Center wants to do for others), that I must allow others to help too,Karen Millen Glamorous Halter Dress Red, and so I have, with deep, deep, deep gratitude for it all.
Agenda-less Giving and Receiving are the same energy. If you only allow for one, you have blocked half the flow, blocking the unlimited potentials that exist in every nanosecond of our lives! You cannot “give” with the energy of “it will come back to me anyway” running in the background, that is giving with an agenda.
When you wake up in the morning let your first thought be, how can I give to the world today and be sure to act on that inner prompting that will come flooding towards you, that allows you to be open to receive as well!
With so many blessings to all � Life is truly amazing!
Namaste,
Lisa Gawlas
www.wonderofyou.org
iuyw0C9qQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links