Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #1
bitnyehfe

Default monster headphones A Home Base Business Online Or

I chose to speak about this topic, because so many of us are in this situation and would like to get out of it. How do you do this? I can relate to this also. Let me see if I can outline some individuals days with their 9 to 5 job or what ever your schedule is. Before I begin, this is just an example because I know it can vary.
So the annoying alarm clock goes off and you hit the snooze button several times. Just had to get in a few extra minutes before the 'rat race' begins. Boy how I wish I could say goodbye to my job or just call in sick. I can not do that. I will miss a days pay. I can not afford that or if I do that I will be further behind with my work at the office.
So I jump out of bed, have my shower air force one high heels, get ready for work but no time for breakfast. Before I leave I make sure the kids are ready for school, have their lunches, books and ready for the school bus. I grab a coffee, or orange juice and run out the door.
So you take a long deep breath and get yourself prepared for the commute to work. Not to long ago I had a flat tire before I started to work. Sometimes you have to fight the traffic and it usually takes you 30 minutes to get there, but today there was some unexpected construction and it took you about 15 minutes more. Oh no, I was going to relax and have another coffee. I can't now.
So instead you just go to your desk and try to get things organized before you start your day. In comes your boss 'under your breath you say what does he wants now.' No good morning beats headphones, how was you drive, just right to the point. We need to have the closing of the sale for this firm done today and no later. I need it on my desk before you leave. You agree and say yes I will have it done. So now you will definitely have to work through your lunch. You will grab something from the vendor machine because you forgot your lunch. I have done that before, because we are usually in a hurry.
Today the phone is ringing off the hook, more than usual. The printer went on the blink so you had to share one for the day. So you call home and leave a message saying you will be late. Let everyone know to eat and you will grab something when you get home. Tonight is your daughter's dancing lesson. You have the closing for the sale done and most of your work done, but maybe you will try and get in early tomorrow or work through your lunch again.
Done, out the door, rush home and pray the traffic is good. Finally home, have a few minutes to chat and eat. Then out the door for your daughter's dancing. After you daughters lesson home. Do dishes, make lunches, tidy up. Make sure the kids have their homework done and ready for bed. Now I have some quality time, maybe with hubby and watch news. No you are too exhausted; just to bed. Check alarm, say good night. That was my enjoyable day, I hope it is better tomorrow.
Does this sound familiar? I have a 7 to 4 job. I do not have enough time in one day to do what I want. Sometimes no time for myself. This is why I started my online business. At the moment I do it part-time. I say my 'Just over Broke' job interferes with my business. You see I do not want to have this routine, answer to everyone, and punch a time clock. I want to enjoy my love ones, have financial freedom. Travel more, because I think everyone should. There is so much to see and learn. Also we need time to kick off our shoes and enjoy. We need to relax, get away from our everyday routine, hassle and the stress.
So if you want to change you can. Believe in yourself. Do not say you can't and do not give up. Yes we can do it.
If your goal is to make it as an artist in the music industry, understanding how to obtain a record deal is critical. Even with the many advances in technology today, signing a record deal with some type of record company is essential if you hope to establish a successful career as an artist in the music industry.There are millions of aspiring artists out there all competing for a limited number of legitimate record contracts. Due to this fact, there are requirements that must be met before you will ever draw interest from a record label. If you can meet all of these requirements, than you will greatly improve your chances of landing a record deal.Ideally, you want to have:Now these three requirements are EXTREMELY simplified. We must break each one down into further detail before we can determine which areas need improvement. Keep in mind that the record industry is in the business of Marketing.
Therefore, the more marketable you appear, the more likely a record label will take a chance on you. This is why all three of the above requirements are so important.If you have an existing Fan Base that is buying albums, merchandise monster headphones, and concert tickets, the record labels will have undeniable proof that you are marketable. This undeniable proof is a huge advantage over the millions of aspiring artists across the world and an absolute requirement if you hope to edge them out for your record deal.However, before you can hope to build a Fan Base, you must first have Quality Songs and a somewhat Marketable Image. So, we will start by breaking down what makes a Quality Song that demands a record label's attention.Quality SongsA Quality Song in the eyes of any record executive is one that has the potential to be a hit. As any artist will tell you, creating a hit song is not an easy thing to do.

Sponsored Links