Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
luckyfish

Default Je Joue G-Ki review

Je Joue G-Ki comes in four color selections, my review version being the ######toyfancy's trademark purple, though the black, rose, and pink versions all had their own appeal. It is not meant for complete insertion but the head certainly delves deep enough into a woman's vagina to hit the mythical Graffenberg spot for a deep vaginal orgasm quite different from the usual clitoral one. I know a lot of people don't believe such a spot exists, even medical science is split on the spot where various nerves are said to converge, but unlike "squirting" , I've met enough ladies well versed in this type of play to say that there is such a spot, the location varies, and if you find it on a gal, you pretty much own her since you know what button to push to give her earth shattering orgasms.

The point of the G-Ki is to stimulate this spot in a gal's ########## and it works as described, the various settings allowing for a constant vibration of varying strength or one of five pulse modes that some prefer. The device is waterproof, made of a very soft phthalate free silicone and reports to charge in two hours for "two hours use or two weeks' standby". It charges much like modern videogame controllers do via a couple of magnetic buttons and a small charger that clamps down on it, the ease of use decidedly refreshing.The strength of the G-spot Vibrator wasn't as strong as possible but as my partner said, it was a guided vibration that worked well once placed on the right spot, something other companies rarely get right.

The strength of the G-Ki g-spot vibrator is not only in the quality of materials used but in the success rate of the toy usage, a week's worth of testing convincing me that it nearly took the top spot but still clocked in at a very nice level of Highly Recommended. As a complimentary piece for the Sasi, the G-Ki was outstanding but even on its own merits, you really can't go wrong with one, my goal now is to see how long the rechargeable batteries will last (in terms of cycles, most such toys don't last very long but the Je Joue Sasi still manages to give a short performance so my hopes are high that this one will too.

-----------------------------
buy cock rings
glass dildos
###### shop online
prostate stimulators
rabbit vibrator
Massagers

Sponsored Links