Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
llh2950p

Default Sister Furong

Sister Lotus, formerly known as Sister Lotus
Shiheng Xia (also known as Lin is said to be), also known as fire, ice can be children, water lotus, water Mei Enchantress, Queen of Spades, 1977 July 19 Wugong County , Shaanxi Province, was born in an ordinary employee family. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Shaanxi Institute of Technology students, who first appeared in the Tsinghua, Peking University Weiming and the MOP website. Tsinghua Kaoyan until a member of the army, because of its often posted their photos online, has become the hot popular star of the network, to be called as Sister Lotus. Chinese name: Shi Hengxia Alias: Lim Nationality: Chinese Nationality: Chinese Hometown: historian of the village, Shaanxi Wugong County Date of Birth: July 19, 1977 Occupation: Internet Celebrity College: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Shaanxi Institute of representative works: Contribution Award, Concert Selective Dissemination of Sister Lotus is not everything boarded the English textbooks into English words with pictures User Feedback Sister Furong Furong ridicule and Xifeng,onitsuka tiger by asics, Aoi COSPLAY show staged on the same stage debut North Sister Furong, Furong sister named fashion Sister Furong, China and the Hundred list Sister Furong magazine crowned Celebrity Awards Sister Lotus in the network to call upon volunteer child care for inmates resume Sister Lotus (13) Shiheng Xia, 1977 July 19 Wugong County, Shaanxi Province, was born in an ordinary family workers in 1996, admitted to the Shaanxi Institute of Mechanical Design school. In the Hanzhong, Shaanxi Institute of Technology, Hanzhong in the original campus of Peking University formed the basis of expansion, the merger of University Teachers College, when combined with the Hanzhong, Shaanxi Institute of Technology for the present. Sister Furong, from the beginning to the end of 2003 Study Tour Tsinghua University, Peking University Peking University Weiming marginal status in the forum, Tsinghua BBS posts. In particular, beginning in 2004, published in the SMTH BBS a lot of photos, celebrity quickly spread to enlarge the network and then print each was reported. So is the title given to friends, why call themselves Sister Lotus Lotus. Since that debut to now has been from a pure and noble girl, is also a lightness finds intention. As Sister Lotus superior strength and tireless efforts to make their own network from the original show to the network media, of course print, TV and other traditional media have started to pay attention. Sister Furong burn from the Internet to the public's real life, a sudden Street known Lane Press. Large and small companies, the media have begun and their contacts, which enabled her to gradually approached the entertainment. Currently, she participated in various business activities, appearance fees within fifteen million Yuan or more. Sister Lotus, formerly known as Shiheng Xia (also known as Lin is said to be), also known as ice- fire can be children, water lotus, water Mei Enchantress, Queen of Spades, 1977 July 19 Wugong County, Shaanxi Province, was born in an ordinary trade union family. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Shaanxi Institute of Technology students, who first appeared in the Tsinghua, Peking University Weiming and the MOP website. Tsinghua Kaoyan until a member of the army, because of its often posted their photos online, has become the hot popular star of the network, to be called as Sister Lotus. Sister Furong Description: sweet song queen, dancing queen, network days, hibiscus days. Columnist, singers, dancers, artists, models, actors, presenters, senior editor, advertising planners. Sister Furong brave spirit of the founder of confidence. With absolute confidence and pride to show the real Sister Furong with her own unique and persistent, in the online world and created a sensation, and the influence gradually extended to the majority of BBS by the media, universities, and even her fans call him God 'the same campus celebrity. Sister Furong Baidu search for 3 consecutive years Extraordinaire Billboard champion, also is the major media as The network of evergreen to 4,853,862 votes, a continuous list of remarkable record of 1170 days and a network to create a myth. Sister Lotus, with its talented Smirnov, smooth ink, self-improvement of the character, ignoring the secular straightforward, as the Internet age idol of young civilians, that they do not feel inferior spiritual support will not abandon myself. Since debut, the charm of Sister Lotus, healthy and confident image to the community the recognition and affirmation. Its very feminine figure with explosive dance moves and sweet voice, showing the most attractive stage charisma, has therefore become very attractive fan of the Superman days. She is concerned about the masses of a star, is the star closest to the grass-roots people, with strong appeal and most extensive fan base. Most importantly, Sister Lotus has a kind heart, to participate in numerous charitable activities, he held various public welfare and health of the Ambassador Ambassador Ambassador, won the public support of ordinary people. Access to 100 kg weight-loss success to Sister Lotus, the stylish 2010 debut Phantom of the Opera makeup inventory of the Chinese web hot events the ceremony, with bracelets, earrings, necklaces, glamorous lady embodiment veil. Bold red lingerie with exposed, bare shoulders and glittering sequined skirt audience.

When the big screen playing field,, people will give you a fair. The sun such as health, humor, self-confident, ambitious, tenacious and persistent, hide, fear, courage to be yourself. I dare to release their own talent, show off their unique, daring and heavy packaging out of the star comparable. I not only have a pure and noble temperament and seductive ######y body, as well as a brave, strong, good heart. Whether stage performances, or my written works, are indicative of the life of the understanding and interpretation of life. I love life and hope that the good-hearted warmth of their own frustrations of people, with their spirit of dedication inspired of the morning. My temperament is the most unique and irresistible affinity sincere heart without disguise, which is an invaluable asset. I come from the grassroots, grass-roots grew by nearly know in order to use the kind of smile , become a friend. Sister Furong thin results (20) the elements of hibiscus culture reaction: Sister Furong: I was the first of two thousand years to understand the meaning of life amazing woman, I is the I flaunt their personality, talents. Write a column, a single, a model, doing host,onitsuka tiger mini cooper, open lectures, a concert, play big-screen movies, and even opened his own company. There is a saying to describe the most suitable for me, tenacious roots, wild fire, in spring. Hundred Flowers, the development of science should become, prosperity, culture and arts policy. Sister Lotus is racing to the bright flowers in Blooming flower. Each flower has its own characteristics, regardless of what a Sister Lotus, are absolute value and significance of their own existence. Hibiscus cultural element height: Sister Furong: I am a worthy leader of the grass-roots culture. Business for 2004, people hailed me crazy pursuit of the common school beauty Peking University Tsinghua University, praise appearance than the angel, she is the devil, superior talent. I was crazy fans and the media scared fled. Then, silence and cowardice, I become the victim of public opinion and rumor, somehow become the head of the In fact, this time, no one can escape only to die overwhelming pervasive rumors and injury. To be honest, I thought about death, but I finally realized that to rely on the wisdom of the mind and immense talent to be successful. I continue to reflect a more cherish every chance of success, more disregard for worldly fetters. The tireless efforts of my order has been standing on the peak, list of small hills. I created the miracle of grass-roots culture, and establish a grass-roots culture, role models, so talented and I have a dream, like no background no backgrounds, no longer afraid of the secular pointing everything Africa and Africa, with the strength and the fate of the brave hard, develop their own success. Hibiscus range of cultural elements: Sister Furong: the years of my being, regardless of network marketing, the popularity of digital products, entertainment, prosperity, cultural enhancement, or the full bloom of human nature, which are to promote the development of society, I have contributed. I have been doing and culture, has been a strong advocate of confidence Sister Furong brave spirit. Many people say I am their spiritual support, to no background can dream of hope and strength, as long as I'm still smiling their way in the public eye, I am willing to do to break through the power of the secular life, dedicated to the pursuit of a dream to go to pacemaker. Hibiscus cultural elements speculation: Sister Furong: I dare to meet the challenge, dare to forge ahead in the saliva, other people do not understand the courage to become a driving force. People like me reflect, Sister Lotus is not just to conquer their talent, but also the spirit of Sister Lotus, the dauntless spirit of the brave and strong self-confidence. How relying on the spirit of a girl supported her saliva fought, struggling to move forward. This is the ordinary people can not imagine, and it is the people spontaneously Qijing. I not only have hands, but also the wisdom of mind and immense talent, by these, must make their own success. I want to prove to the world, just behind the others to follow suit, by the heart against outstanding balance for those people who are always the weak of life, is bound to be impartial history underfoot. The sad thing is real to them . Hibiscus combination of cultural elements: Sister Furong: In fact, all cultures show should have a seat me, after all, I represent grass-roots culture. Depends on how the organizers are willing to recognize the grass-roots enthusiasm and extensive culture, like it or not this position to me. Hibiscus culture isotopes: Sister Furong: I can not replace the United States and beyond. Although I have accomplished in terms of dance, music, writing, chair, film acting is different from the ordinary people have the qualifications, but these are not a necessary condition to win, the reason I never been done before, or since, because I do For thousands of years, no one dare to do: the elegant dance on the tongue, the tongue is in the public opinion in live better. I use their talent and in full bloom raging success tell a woman to do what is called thrust his chest happy woman. So, Sister Lotus to become the spiritual leader and cultural symbol, not only the revolution of human nature , it is a milestone in the liberation of women. Sister Lotus, Peking University speech outing Sister Lotus (4) December 19, 2009, Sister Lotus received the The forum is organized by Sister Lotus, after the receiving the award, as the speakers, on-site to do a keynote speech on social responsibility. Sister Lotus, Peking University speech content to receive this award I am very happy, today I talk about the speech I wrote it myself, there are a lot of Wenzhou Zhou, I try to read slowly, I hope you can understand this. I am a pure, seductive ######y Sister Furong. First of all thank you for a fair, equitable and objective evaluation of Sister Lotus and the Internet, the unique phenomenon of Sister Lotus, and economic leaders in the Chinese Internet forum gave me the award, I feel very honored. My experience of the Internet, a simple chat about, May 2002, I formally resign comprehensive study section, the first landing University BBS, and try and surfers Kaoyan online experience. My writing is fresh and wild and shaking sobbing to the experience, so many people remember me. Then I created at the university can fire ice sculpting children Dance Association, BBS and transmission of information into my enrollment platform. Now I think, the network is indeed learning, communication, an excellent platform for transmission of information, easier to dig out low-key stealth Chollima horses. Sister Furong
speech
Some people may not understand what this means, why it is invisible horses dig out low-key Maxima? Speaking of which, we all know that stealth than horses mean? Yes, that is, millions of Internet users, he can not show, you can put such a low-key Maxima Sister Lotus, excavated, so that today , Sister Furong, glamor standing network. Popular on the network, not only the miracle of China's Internet age, the miracle of the Internet world. Pursuit of value for thousands of people to set an example for social diversity, entertainment, contribute to diversity, let everyone know that entertainment is not only control in the hands of professional authority, but also the majority of the hands of talented friends. Besieged by the public eye for a character, not only to achieve self-worth, self-worth not only to achieve versatile, more importantly, as a pioneer achievement in the social value of the network. I always make every effort to promote the positive value of the network. A variety of ways we hope to have occupied the minds of star artists smuggling drugs, crashed with a negative impact on people, etc. Sister Lotus, noble, uplifting, positive image to their deportation. I opened a Sister Furong, Furong network health spiritual home plate, designed to inspire and motivate people to pursue their dreams, and personally to their FAQ, stimulate life. Sister Lotus, I develop mental health hotline to help people relieve stress, I write all kinds of blog news, will be living pretty trivial bits and pieces of humor, and resolve all the pressure. And continue to inspire us with the power of words, no matter what the face should be smiling, no matter how deal with the outside world, must smile, smile, then smile. I own money to take public service video, in the earthquake, I have devoted their hearts, at any public event will give my own strength. I have been doing and culture, has been promoting self-confident, courageous spirit of Sister Lotus, this is my social responsibility different from other stars. Many people say that I was their spirit to help , there is no background can dream of hope and strength, as long as Sister Lotus is also the community to continue to chase a dream. I love life, and good-hearted warmth of their own predicament of the people, I created the miracle of the civilian culture, establish a civilian culture model, so talented, like me, no background, no background, no longer fear that pointing the secular point to explore their own success. Sister Lotus, the film starring the big screen movie is shaking ZZZZZZZZZ. Classic movie lines, the actors performing exaggerated enough to let the audience laughing from the beginning to the end, especially supplements store saleswoman,, it is mine, very exciting! Daniel Chan saying Sister Lotus, the scenes film, while small, but the director gave her a lot of room. has much in the film show. An out-of Shaanxi, let Furong more different kind of taste, the phrase Sister Lotus, said that, from the electric shock Hibiscus on the film's performance, do not think there is no such possibility. Hibiscus is undoubtedly Sister Furong drama starring Sister Lotus, who plays
Yang
New Year original comedy, This movie is designed for a tailored Sister Lotus Sister Furong shuttle in Yang, Pan, Lin, Akika , Empress Dowager Cixi, the monopoly of all women play the role of these five very different personalities Exquisite beauty in the same stage, each character is played very shape of God both, Such is Life-thirds. Sister Furong interpretation of experience: Ou Yang coupled to a dignified demeanor, beautiful dance and the emotions without knowing loneliness, lotus root to the Pan coupled with the two northeast couple with a large handkerchief, enchanting the world's best dance moves and the emotional ups and downs of the world, coupled with the pure to the feelings of Lin, swaying dance happy little flighty large and small helpless despair weak large character, coupled to the Surge and the appearance of classical Tuanshan fragile heart Lengao powerful fear, Ganaiganhen can not escape the fate of the cruel tease of fresh personality , coupled with the deterrent to the Empress Dowager Cixi world, moody character and dignity of hard Lengyu allows the effects we can not help laughing comedy. Sister Furong to do to host a, host inspirational program for the first time to start a comprehensive host. Although each program after only a short clip of 10 minutes, but which consists of four parts: Lotus Dance, Furong Chen, and Furong Furong say to send, it shows the strength of Sister Lotus. Second, self-management and chaired the public program . And receive professional vocal training and start-up fitness Dance Association. Third, the various guests at the Furong sister - Sister Lotus, a new generation of sweet songs since the Queen's concern since his debut: her performance over the place, no one can be the enemy; her conversation humorous atmosphere, style of the King. Her writing is fresh and wild, domineering sky. The soul of her dance in full bloom, Swordsman; that her singing it? Her peerless beauty as a unique voice, singing songs are what characteristic? One. Sweet. Sweet as hell to attractiveness. Sister Furong's voice sweet but not greasy, pure as the Valley Orchids, fresh like rain lily. Throat, tender and sweet slide notes, incense wind was blowing, swaying Ock, butterflies gnawing. Listeners certainly dumb body, like a fairy dance. This is today's music scene since no one can be compared and Sister Furong; on behalf of the track: This is definitely better than the original music sweeter flavor. Also an English original inspirational single II. High. High embroidered mandarin ducks, love you on the clouds. Sister Lotus, the poignant melody of voice, stunning many ears. Although the soprano now infinite, but Sister Furong, a gorgeous and noble bones ye well versed in the general population can match. Sister Furong exquisite sweet soprano voice to catch the full flavor, let her get a new generation of sweet songs firmly Queen's throne. On behalf of the track: Mildly sweet,asics nimbus, affectionate kind of treble, so that all the stars falling by the wayside. Sister Furong interpretation Farewell China III. Moving. Sister Furong, makeup, spotless. She was singing as pure as her own insightful, sincere and moving. Clear expectations of the wavefront, diffuse deep in the soul. Lovestruck voice tangled, entangled in the past of the vows. Unforgettable gentle, unforgettable pain. Representative: Sister Furong first team injuries original song Moving tempted, singing from the Department, had tears splash, murderous pressing. Looking Dear gg, Sister Lotus, you can hear the call to your Tears of Blood. When you wipe that tear his eyes, that is affectionate Sister Lotus debris. IV. Affectionate. Hot electric eye, winks waves, deep inside us. Sweet Honey in the Acacia in the depths of the soul dance, ah Lang Lang , the endless honey darling, Calling the liver, the heart was removed every night could not escape jumping. Here, here, people who love you This is where waiting prettily. Sister Furong honey with a sweet charming voice wins, lovely brother love hooked enchanting heart sill, mellow gently kissed your love every time, highlighting the powerful vocals of Sister Lotus. Representative: Depression. Liu Furong as an area such as eyebrows, mesh tongue dance with the moon lotus. Sweet little voice with gaunt, sad stretch, the release of hidden bitterness. Long hair dance stud sobbing convulsions, between love and not love struggling ravaged. Marie Shaw broken save artistically moving, just like the morning dew on a lotus leaf rolling, sliding Yilianyoumeng Beauty and the number of injuries. Representative: Fu's difficult to get through the ages singing, depression, injuries, billions of light years of light, mercilessly hit your heart, broken voice, the devastated. VI. Incentives. Hibiscus flowers opened defeat, have dreams in life was wonderful. Sister Furong simple kind , vibrant. Her dedication to optimism infecting all can dream, happy songs inspire confidence in the striver ears. Do not rely on the unspoken rules, not into the ###### photo, as long as his talents to bloom, can harvest the fruits of success. Failed to get back up again more beautiful position, only the muddy road will be worked hard to leave footprints. The big stage of life, by my hands sweat always win the flowers open. Representative: Sister Furong's inspirational first single, lyrics support, VII . Happy. Hibiscus flowers, elegant. Sister Furong appearance of wealth and living wave nature, so she goes, all is bright sunny ocean festival. Representative: Humor. Lotus one, Die Another Day. Flirtatious flash, funny political arena. Sister Furong lovely happy song, people laughing, laugh. Representative: Sweet and sonorous blend of Sister Lotus moved and pure soul, a person will be on her voice, laments the lovely, admirable body limp. Sister Lotus, the common experience we bring our new music to enjoy, with heart and voice Sister Lotus dance together! Sister Lotus first original single, For this song, Sister Lotus hope that anyone who listened to this song, can gain spiritual strength, calm and smiling face to life. Single, Sister Lotus, the original single, prayer, First, the Xuzhou Yu Expo China 2005 The second session of the Health Industry Fair advanced in the North to accept the Sichuan Earthquake Relief nine individual awards, dancing and praying for the hit ten, July 19, 2008 Sister Lotus - Fu Love without public concert Sister Furong, 2008 / p> Sister Lotus, the Name of Love A man hold up a concert, a variety of beautiful sculptures and 10 Sister Furong fully display themselves in front of the stage. Sister Furong dressed the stage, confident, and Taiwan after the facelift, plastic, so busy that extreme. When the concert ended, Sister Lotus couple volunteers for the two inscriptions in Henan membership when it is discovered that in fact has been misunderstood in the back, Sister Lotus has brought confidence and hope to others! Selective Dissemination of a Sister Lotus is not everything, favorite color: blue: deep quiet, as I like the melancholy black eyes: the mysterious and elegant, like my hair the same enchanting Gray: miserable cold, the same as I was frightened tears Like Brown: Deep Resentment, like my scars like the vicissitudes of red: rich and beautiful, like my dance like dazzling orange: living a sense of volatility, like my swagger like the yellow skirt: Happy noble, I feel the same as Lotus gorgeous colors (pink powder): delicate and soft, as I am fascinated by the same shy white: pure holiness, the same feelings as I have time to two, with soul singing and dancing with life, with the spirit of the writing ... ... I like music. Infiltration and comfort in music, I was an angel, is the devil. I am quiet, my sweet; me flying, I'm crazy. I am the spirit of music, with soul moved to interpret the music, the smile with my angel and the devil's voice to shake the soul. Third, I is different dancers. I have long hair flying, fly real estate broker, Limbo Earned, dance dripping. Any audience can move on my investment. I put all of her into the dance, gently rippling, charming EYE; crazy rotation, Shining soul. Fourth, I will take the soul of the song for the dance of life, and my spirit of perseverance to forge ahead as a text , write me full, glossy and full of suffering life. Fifth, I was a shy hibiscus flowers, blooming my smile quietly, quietly released me she explains, only one can look forward to my early arrival of flowers. Six, I can dance crazy , and I just want to dance, the body in the eyes of woven brocade in the shuttle, arms paddled furiously misunderstood rumors, hard stepping on the foot of the hypocrisy of spectators. My hub out, Do not try to drown me in ridicule and discredit the saliva. I make sure they fly, even if the expense to pieces. VII, music shook my brave heart, I Fight the wings, had only one firm belief: fly, fly, fly me! I should not have to belong here , do not use the secular vision will be buried by me. I am a dancing elf, I was the embodiment of courage. I want to fly, with practical actions to tell you: as long as the intention to conquer the blue sky, anyone can fly! Eight, life has given me so much suffering and pain, but as long as I live, I still thank God for his success let me continue on the main street leading to strut! I suffered a baptism of life and death, even though I was wounded numerous, but I can still proudly in the sun with my tall and graceful figure of a beautiful, issued a declaration to the world: I am very confident, because - I'm good! Nine, a man quietly enduring the pain of breaking out of the pupa, unforgettable pain; a man and a fly in the secret power of savings, the power to shake heaven and earth. Reflect on their own, settling themselves, to enrich themselves and hone their just to let you see me take off that one moment, tears, sweat and blood of large flowers blooming most unearthly large flowers hibiscus flowers. Ten, thank God for giving me a second life, although I have not succeeded, but I will never give up their hopes and ideals , I believe that the fate of my endless test is to let me obtain greater success. I fail again and again has put up a ladder, which made me stand higher and see farther, but also away from my ideal my success further! XI, I very busy schedule but firmly walked this road, tears and sweat in the sun reflects beautiful rainbows. My eyes flashing light of hope, fluttering hair dancing in the most beautiful scenery on earth. So, I step forward, although I do not know what the front in the end, but I know will be successful, because of my courage, my dedication, I never give up ... ... I will tell you the actual action: long as the intention to conquer the blue sky, anyone can fly! Second, not entirely successful in anything, be sure to yourself, stick to the last minute. Must have faith in their own strength, do not be swayed by rumors of others, begin to doubt themselves, to their own set of success on the road barrier. Always believe in yourself and support yourself, encourage yourself, to do their strong backing, if they fail do not regret it, because he had worked to hard too!!! Thirteen, when you progress a little, you will confidently point. Self-confidence must be built on the basis of strength, I hope you a lot of oil and refined themselves, to enrich themselves, motivate themselves, like you can smile confidently in front of the sun:) fourth, no matter how people say and do their own, and through their wonderful performance to influence and even change the surrounding do not understand,men's boots online in usa frist class and their price, this is the greatest pleasure in life. Sister Furong's brave and strong hope that the spirit of self-confidence can motivate you, muster all the strength to move forward courageously. Believe in yourself, everyone is a great treasure hidden deep, do not mean to pay their own efforts, and the flower of life before they can drive more glamorous. The greatest value is as fully explore their own potential and realize their value. What is your life worth it,timberland 6 inch premium boot, I believe that here, your mind will be injected from the broad appeal of a spirit, that good on it! Fifth, in fact, every human life is extremely short, and its elimination sadly mediocre life of God, not as glamorous gorgeous blooming wonderful soul. Free yourself, you too are outstanding! Sixteen, in those fragile life waiting to be rescued before, everything is not worth mentioning. Seventeen, she should be happy that she can rely on their superior appearance live very cool. But she has been refused, she would rather live in the entrance examination of guilt that eight years ago, living in the car accident seven years ago that the problems, using a firm conviction and unyielding fighting spirit will be wrapped in layers of their own. She tied its own hands, because she wanted to butterfly, it was her own commitment, as well as her own eight years to the tenacity of hard work and endless pursuit of an explanation. Eighth, destroyed the body, I still will, even if the complete destruction of my body, I will not bow to fate! Nineteenth, secular to set up too many roadblocks lotus, lotus root, lotus root in the end do not know what is wrong. Wrong words , lotus root can be changed. If the lotus undressed, lotus root can be put. If prostitution lotus, lotus can be good. If the corrupt lotus, lotus willing to accept sanctions. However, what is wrong lotus root, lotus root, very sad. Lotus is very careful to pursue their dreams, just want to do their lotus. Twenty, life is so fragile, tears, sighs, every day face a variety of doom, waiting for pessimism is the face of indifference or active live exciting? Only one life, the same for everyone. The twenty-first, the intention of burning every inch of your time and do not leave a trace of regret, even if the soul of flying, but also Hanxiaojiuquan. Who has suffered damage, in the full bloom of life behind the pale weakness, what can not be left behind. Imposed if repeated criticism of others tangled and destroyed in the flower of life has been broken not dying, this life, certainly not looking forward to life lotus. What kind of public opinion, care about it one day, do not care it is one day. To love yourself, to love their friends and family, to love everyone, treat every soul, this is the true meaning of life. XXII, wake up each morning , Lotus will thank God, thank lotus flower of life is still gorgeous, even though each petal is soft and tender, but each color is eye-catching, each strand are refreshing flavor, so that want in life is the lotus, and certainly we want. Lotus root to do now is refueling charge, wonderful life, nourishing life, cherish life, not seeking fame, but for the worthy lotus heart. Come on! Xxiii, the psychological pressure is now too big to be honest, every Wednesday once a mental health hotline Sister Lotus, lotus answered relatively depressed, feel the pressure deep. Never thought of so many human beings would be a burden to the trapped pressure, while the lotus a simple little girl, and how many busy can help it, this master of psychological counseling burden is too heavy.!相关的主题文章:

Ping Jiawen

AA system

Wang Yi

shoesstore

Sponsored Links