Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2011, 06:13 AM   #1
stone397

Default Office Pro 2010 Key 10 Resources SEO Going Underg

Protection four is a Innovative Commons picture by Jasmin Cormier
The white hat vs black hat discussion in Search engine optimization typically misses 1 position. It’s not always actually about what color your hat is or how “un/ethical” your practices are. It’s about how Search engine marketing is viewed by others.
Decision makers in search and social media rarely take a close look whether your Search engine optimization efforts are ethical Cheap Office 2010, white hat, clean or in accordance with their TOS.
They don’t have the time and will to do so. They will single you out Windows 7 Discount, ban you or cripple your accounts based on the assumption that you practice Search engine marketing at all. They will penalize you for the slightest misstep while others without the label Search engine marketing will get away with murder. That’s the way things work on the Web today. It’s a sad realization but it’s true.
2 years ago I went public hailing the new better Office Pro 2010 Key, cleaner, more ethical Search engine marketing. I proposed a version of Search engine marketing that was even more ethical than the Seo Google proposes, a Search engine marketing that does not actually rely on Search engine optimisation but is simple common sense use of the Web. The Web didn’t listen though.
I loved social media Microsoft Office 2010 Key, but social media didn’t love me back.
I left Mixx of my own accord after a temporary ban and then I got silently banned on YCombinator Hacker News and probably on StumbleUpon as well. On all 3 sites I had to deal with prejudice and hate towards the Search engine optimization industry from the start and no a single ever asked me if it’s me who is spamming. I was the perfect scape goat for all of them in spite of being twice as clean as normal users.
I haven’t done anything wrong neither on Mixx, nor Hacker News and StumbleUpon. I didn’t even really use them for Search engine marketing purposes that is to promote myself or my clients. My goal was to get a name there. I didn’t practice self submission or something. My Search engine optimization blog has been submitted by others I didn’t ask to do so beforehand.
Writing about Seo was enough of wrongdoing.
I didn’t even try to use Digg or Reddit where the Seo hate is so overwhelming that it didn’t make sense in the first place to educate them about real Search engine optimization. Nonetheless I have been treated like “sh*t” on all three sites where I have contributed countless of hours of my valuable time as well as provided a huge amount of “user generated content”. They earned money on my back and they I got my *ss kicked. Don’t try it yourself. Twitter is currently the only general interest social site that really works for me as an “SEO”.
Google has a different, more down to earth approach to Search engine marketing but still as Aaron Wall and Micheal Gray usually have reported a double standard, see their articles below.
Why should you victimize yourself by calling yourself an Search engine marketing?
So my advice is: Keep it low key. Do whatever you do, but don’t call yourself an Search engine optimisation unless you offer Search engine optimization services to clients. Otherwise earn your money and mind your business. People don’t want to know about the good clean Search engine marketing. Only a few will listen. Most people don’t care and prefer to hate you for mentioning the evil acronym. I have tried the righteous path for 2 years and learned it the hard way.
Now after the reality check I will change my strategy in 2010. Will I become a black hat? No, but I won’t try to educate the ignorant as much as I did in the past. I will take care of my business and earn the money instead of trying to teach others what they don’t want to know.
Not only should you mind your business, you should mind your own business.
Working for clients can be great, I have the greatest clients you can imagine right now Office 2010 License, but still you are dependent on other people and you’re building businesses for others. Make sure to work on your own projects so that you have enough money and online real estate to be independent. This way clients are a nice to have and the risk is low. When working only for yourself you don’t even need to call yourself an Search engine optimization.
Read more about Search engine optimization going underground again elsewhere:
Search engine optimization goes back Underground in 2009
WhiteHat SEOs Going Underground
Google Openly Profiles SEOs As Criminals
SEOs are not Criminals There Is Definitely Something Devious Going on Over at Reddit!
Are You Really “Ghost Banned” on StumbleUpon?
Big Brands? Google Brand Promotion: New Search Engine Rankings Place Heavy Emphasis on Branding
How Does the Algorithm View Your Website?
The Only Real Hoax is that Google Treats Everyone The Same
Google The Double Standard of Being an Authority Website -->
Posted in blogging, search engine optimisation, social media |