Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
hellokety23

Default 18 kinds of Comedy after the results of drunk

First of all to one side: the one time I drunk of a friend, we have several people pulled him from the hotel on the quarters when the road is simply care to go back. Care street side of the road when he suddenly lying about lying in the ground, shouting: I want a woman! Later, these words become our first choice to take his joke!
In theory, 90 percent more, before the three-year-old will be drunk once. As for the drunk after the appearance, can be described as full range, great variety, people simmer with laughter ... ...
today, let's take a look at the manifold movements after the bar drunk.
1: the car was also a brother, I
my door children,mbt shoes, we like to drink driving, once a home was hit ** in the search vehicle. As he checked off Anjiao unlucky when ** pick up a phone, holding mobile phone, gesticulating and making endless speaking up. He will be an opportunity to see one, they quietly returned the car, taking advantage of the phone ** no preparation, process marked by potholes drove back home. The next day, someone knocking on the door of his house, it was yesterday that **. His wine is now awake, natural justifiably questioning **: "You come to do? What can I do?"
** Said: "I have your car to the door you opened, and now you police car was also give me? "
2: stopped police car
time to eat a buddies drinking some high, but it seems fairly clear, everyone no attention to him. Finish at dinner time, which buddies suddenly rushed to the central road, reaching stopped a patrol of the 110 police vehicles,nike air max red, and then Lakaichemen, Chong said, sitting inside the ** out loud: I know you and your car a 11 kilometers, ( Qingdao taxi pricing is a 1 per kilometer) can you also do not need to write so much to me to see, you thought I was nearsighted 呀... ... 3: The business is good to
go to a restaurant for dinner, there's buddies goes to the toilet I returned home to tell who is very mysterious:
"The hotel business was very good, even the toilets are arrayed two tables!"
everyone is surprised when a group of people rushed over, Jiuqi It is necessary to play buddies. Of course, we quit, and asked them: "He's not any of you provoke, you beat him Mody?"
"Hit him for? Be properly eat our dinner, but this guy went to our room,wholesale nfl jerseys, sprinkled with bubble bag urine left. "
4: car oil spill has
has a relatively cool buddies, once he was wearing Lederhosen pedal motorcycle to catch dinner. A pass silly to drink later, we retreat. Parted at the roadside, when suddenly the urgency buddies together, we came to a tree, no solution Lederhosen, but untied the belt and saw him hand the belt, directed at a tree began to carefree together.
the end of the time, he also carried the belt a pass mad shake.
Then he launched his own motorcycle. At the time he launched, he noted that the ground beneath Lederhosen actually become a mass of wet. So he's asked us special puzzled reply: "I wonder how oil spill in my car?"
5: great run
year notes at the newspaper when a colleague, he had a special legend hobbies, likes a drink high-fat gives the money, one hundred, makes a taxi to go home. Who is not he whom acute and ruthless people can not beat meal. Can be from one to the next day, he went to special grievances of the people one by one in front, put on a pair of pathetic phase: "Big Brother, to give your money back yesterday, me ... ..."
of the most funny is that the same gives the hair a matter of money within a month actually happened to him three times.
6: throw
I watch her father, drunk and people love to bet, and once he was back late at night, we went to the pub to find him. To find him, he was shouted on the street and another person he wanted to watch than the pros and cons. Quarreling, he took off his old hand Omega wrist, to fling across the street, and then pick up and hurriedly walked excitedly shouted: "You see, my watch is still to go, you come and try? "
7: cosmopolitan
have a flower bed in front of my house, there are days set out at dawn and found asleep in a flower bed buddies, was covered in only a small pants. His shirt, pants, neckties, are stacked neatly on the side of the above Crimping his cell phone, is actually off of the plane. There are shoes, is also a neat arrayed, socks, shoes on the hole ... ...
This seems buddies are headed in this. Later, though, fortunately it did not Luoshui buddies love, or, more fun to read.
8: stairs
once, and Tianjin to the netizens, known for getting us the people of Shanghai filling fell under the table, of course we are not convinced, then turns on stage. Drink wine from beer, from the wine drinking rice wine, rice wine drinking white wine from the final result is: who Tianjin Brother should hold the toe fracture of his wife upstairs, but sleepwalk my six-year daughter from the first floor Back to the seventh floor, and then send back to the first floor of staggering from the seventh floor, was his wife meal beat, eyes are blue in.
9: encounter with the gang of robbers
finished drinking wine, is about to leave for certain family. Walked, wandered off one person gone, another would look for him.
us first so and so home, sit down, child wandered off after a while the person came, and very vigorous way for everyone to say that he hit the robbers, and so he did not even hit and threatened to hit the bricks and mortar to robbers gone. If just finished, to get his man has arrived, flustered and said that wandered off the bricks and mortar of that Ah smashing him, Zade he Baotoushucuan .....< br> 10: I once again had
, a few friends about a drink called the head of King Hotel, where a drink after having simply wanted to be rushed to another hotel after batch of drinking buddy, everyone bar him high, had to let him go a. Can not long before he was brilliant in his face suddenly appeared in front of us, while he kept apologize: "Sorry, sorry, I just drank a meal, come too late."
Said, an ass and sat down, directed at attendant shouted: "Come on, ah, on the rice!"
Later we learned that after he left us, it is neat to the drilling of the taxi, directed at the driver shouted: "Open, go fish the first king! "
a result, the driver took him to wander around in a circle, again he sent back. When he once again came before us, he has been unable to recognize who is who is going to result Fortunately, a pain sorry!
11: laughing and crying
the year before winter, I've met a girl. Bu Xingle too good temperament. We both almost every day stick together. The evening is not going to bubble Disco Paojiu Ba. One night, we drink drunk back home. She came home after the trouble started.
Kua, crying can be much. Her own person hiding a toilet crying. I Chuaikai the door and pulled her out, she was gone again drill into the large closet, and then crying.
finally Bata Nong to bed, she hugged me and cried. It also is not finished, to see hand phone, bang the look. Bitter hit to the wall to go. I then watch as the nice clamshell half.
The next day, she woke up over. Leaning on his head looked at the floor broken into two sections of the phone, ran downstairs in a huff Eurya of a brick up. I looked at her inexplicable. I saw the lady pick up the bricks and mortar to pound bitter phone, breaking open the shell, she took out the parts inside,Jimmy Choo Shoes, laughing Mimi's looked at me and said: "Oh, these parts are worth more than 300 yuan, then, get rid of it were re-chip in to buy a cell phone! "
12: pity
a unit to request our colleagues in the relationship between drinking, inviting guests to place a pretty high-end restaurants, abalone, bird's nest or something, point a lot. During the meal we drank frequently, wheel turning melee and do not know how many bottles of drinking red wine, just remember to go when one of my colleagues in the hotel downstairs vomiting while vomit while a regrettable shouted: "My abalone 呀, my shark's fin ah, the pity. "
13: from Nanjing to Zhenjiang
I know a big brother, Nanjing people, especially like to drink. At that time he could come and go ride a motorcycle a small magnolia, one night, he was drunk, but was still riding his motorcycle home. He was also unclear way to see, and only know 晕晕 Huhu along State Road 312 all the way forward. Can not remember how long riding, and so he was somewhat sober when the cold-called the rise of a look, even in front of a sign is "Zhenjiang Grand Hotel."
He went so far to ride from Nanjing, Zhenjiang small magnolia Motorcycle Riding!
Genghen was, he rode a small magnolia and then riding back from the Zhenjiang, Nanjing.
14: Moonlight Amid the
normally do to send a very gentle man drank high to a small Shupang convenient, finish up the time off to go, but felt it was Chezhu him, and he was finding a way back, " No, no, too late, I go back, and his sister good-bye. "
frustration that does not go away. Who waited for him to see him busy for a man, and so impatient, but also came with him persuade, "Miss, do you let go Well, we'll come back later, opportunities, plenty of it."
Have to commute more than an hour after finding a way out They discovered that he is actually put together the tree belt Lianren Dai Kun Shang, and even went to the tree a good friend and brother a while the endless ... ....
15: mistaken
my brother unit made year-end bonuses, he and a few to be good colleagues celebrating a pass on the hotel. After fond brother out of car keys to open a bike, but in any case be opened.
brother thought that might be because he drank too much, hand trembling reason, right? Anyway, made a Tingduo today, money, and just got to play a car to go home. So he put the bike into the trunk of a taxi, the taxi back home. Sober up the next day, after his brother came downstairs one look bad! He had to fight car then bike to pull back.
the original, a quick pull to go home at night by his co-workers Mike's bike!
16: home of the
one of my neighbor, I like to drink, often drunk. On one occasion, after he was drunk on the taxi, the driver ...

Sponsored Links