Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 04-13-2011, 06:18 AM   #1
zelil147764
Major

zelil147764 is on a distinguished road
Default chi Making luxury cars and special Gongchesiyong o

online very active post-shot brother, but in reality, brother shot very carefully designed very carefully. Only one college roommates know that he is
first post where he also proved this point, he said, shoot out, everyone comments, the are worth geometry ah?
special shot brother said that in daily life, he was a quiet man, very honest and very ordinary. But some of the things he did, others felt he was somewhat evaluation is not abiding by the rules, but he personally considered normal.

he said: Have you seen the old car like the Songhua River Rouge O brand linked to it? a never-ending feeling. He said every day to work, he will be able to see a lot in the bus official car, or at night to eat, or even later to go out there over the weekend went out to play, one can see the official vehicle.

in the first phase of the His official duties because of special cars to beat Jinan became popular on the network, because of the exposure in reality never a blur; to contribute 30 million in Wang, Shandong, let's take a look at how his life was passed.
special shot brother insisted that this is not that he did not follow the rules, but

at a press conference with his QQ 6 days before and after the interview, has repeatedly offered to interview him, and promised not to take pictures, do not ask names, units, not the text in the description of his appearance, but the post still beat Costa Rica not agree. He said he did meet, it is his

definitely do not meet the principles of
four months, never seen the reality of media professionals in the Columbia film,ed hardy blazer, all the media can only contact him through QQ. He said a few days ago, Shandong TV station contacted him,mbt outlet store, promising he will do the image processing, people recognize it, he did not answer; Shandong radio stations wanted to interview him, and promised to do his voice processing, post- not agreed to take brother. He said that so far, he only gave a vague CCTV pictures.

he admitted that at first he only saw the van on the film, those of Lu O is in a private car, But many of his photos are taken from the hotel, entertainment venues, hospitals, schools and other public places the door, he asked the reporter: If not proved to be in private,80后闹市举牌寻“1折女” 女性斥责哗众取宠, but the alleged, suspected you know? So he played a luxury concerned official vehicle. Some are breaking the official car, even when they are in personal affairs, he does not necessarily take, but some luxury bus,omega watches geneve, regardless of whether something is a private matter in the office, he will shoot down, because
But when a reporter told him, in fact, these are not a secret, the public security department can determine based on IP address Government may also be positive factors disclosed it.

shot for the day so much Lu O car, specially shot brother had this to say: 4 points to get to the bus it! The thought that go back, should see the number of official cars, surprise, is also public servants who work in a timely manner, on the road as usual bustling Lu O car.

the eyes of others may be surprising in this scenario, it touched a post-beat brother.
brother also thought about making an official post, But the road I want to go through is very difficult. I just want to better control the country. And then hope to get a scoring conscience who, give me a high score, on the contrary, I basically reciprocal. And those who play by the rules, you may get high marks. I never quite found bosom friend. Official car in the film, he said, he knew nothing about the car, Only later came to understand a number of car knowledge. do not know.

friends around him, he said, it is little more bottom.
reported in the media in the past, specifically shot brother, making only his official vehicle to the reported incident, while the other things he said, it is less involved.

there is a point of view is (Zhang Hongbo Zhao Li)
brother said he was specifically making this car shot down, but

brother shot specifically not satisfied with his work, he said,
but in the next post, post more and more obvious intention of shooting brother, once he made a good few in the official luxury car photos, write continuously several times 6 am to 8 points the way to work, he took a 39 bus Lu O car, there are a official UK Land Rover luxury sport utility vehicle; 4 pm to 6 am,北京联通计时上网服务算出客户4天上网139小时, work the way he took the bus the 27 Lu O car, designed to beat Costa Rica each car's license plate number of Lu O exists a cell phone.

just a moment the idea

This is the post-shot brother, some very common sense of justice are also some very ordinary little extreme.
even when reporters repeatedly asked, the post-shooting brother actually is alert, said: trouble. He even went to the Public Security Bureau consulted him to do so is illegal, and how to protect themselves.

professionals brother shot he had given some journalists and a media dialogue, next to a small room, where there lived people, very poor ... ... I had a few things to find a client, passing there, I feel very sad, there is also a child do ... ... p> In a chat with the post-shot brother, he always instinctively turn to these topics, when interrupted by reporters, he was always depressed and said: Why not let me finish it? paper, he will charge you five dollars. Many people are very unhappy, but they have other reasons to make money or put up. But I do not want this, I will take this matter to find those civil servants Chazi, and I hope the people behind it no longer has to pay five dollars already.

In fact,cheap louis vuitton luggage, a number of days of chat, designed to shoot Geti wide range of subjects, he speaks he saw beggars on the streets, sanitation workers, but he did not know who can help them; He speaks bad night and see the lights, they think that if there is a girl walking alone, the girl will be very frightened, worried that he would encounter robbers, but he did not know who is going to repair the look ... ... Then he put them all down to the departments concerned as well as social injustice is not.
reporter questioned specifically those not beat Colombian official in the private car is the right exposure, and post-film Columbia The answer is, no need to clear those cars to do. He even asked reporters, So he reluctantly said: wrote to the state legislature over and over, and finally to the prison to apply a small amount of money for the Prison Library.
attention outside of official vehicles

special shot brother,louis vuitton stephen sprouse collection, name, age, unit, appearance, address unknown, he only said he is 80,重庆暴雨致大树突然倾倒 女警救群众被砸昏(图), to say. Issued from his previous post, also know he is a Bachelor of Engineering, the monthly wages of only a few hundred dollars. But true or not, are difficult to trace.

famous brother is a special film on March 18 this year, that morning, post-shot brother in Lixia District, Jinan, Lok Man Road, such as bus to work. Suddenly, a hanging, The Experimental Primary School in nearby provinces.

holding a cell phone is not very good, with friends advised him to buy a SLR camera to shoot cars, he said, is too conspicuous, can not afford.

in Jinan, the total number of faces will touch the depths of our hearts, let us move, anger, speculating, mind. And our
zelil147764 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links