Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:47 AM   #1
sdfu0skdh
First Sergeant

sdfu0skdh is on a distinguished road
Default [ transfer ] [ transfer ] the most embarrassing th

The toilet in another home, get away and find that the toilet is broken, how red are red can not afford, and had called in to help the owner, but also
There are several people watching, hey, the most embarrassing thing on earth than this ... ...
just learned to smoke even one of the guys in front of the face Shuashuai Oumen, took out a cigarette in the mouth oblique Diao good, learning to open the way Ma Ying-jeou
points before half-day cigarette lighter ... ... vain, only to find Diao wrong head. Burn for a long time ... ... we crash crazy filters down.

I was a child of a partner's mother to fall on the couch sewing box, and then play on ... ... he finally went to the factory gate to Renzhuojutong
port call to his mother:
station waiting for the bus when there is a PLMM been staring at me smiling, I thought I was handsome + stalwart, walked a few laps in situ, so
MM also become more charming smile ... ... the results of the side of the aunt, said:
I read an article in class, read the bare-chested into topless! Well, since I like MM to me as a pervert defense.
high school study hall class, if not, then the classroom teacher will be a mess, chat to see what the newspaper has to play the game, even as
is sitting at the window side so there sentry duty for everyone. Frosted glass windows, there is a small hole through the hole I usually
There is no teacher time to monitor
Yi Xing Huai Laos before yo S Υ light field slug qu apologized lucky break bream】 Fou Google rear blowing consultative shrimp stir-qu Α Stanford Wo Hui lie before the words? # 13;
Director peeping. After a child class the door and came in and said:
was a hole in the ground-glass piece to be replaced. Even when a study hall that the classroom is too hot, put the windows open, use
power of some large, only heard muffled bang and then the window is soon Menheng. Even look out the window stood up, the results seen lying in the class teacher
on ... ... It turned out he was standing a few bricks to the classroom peeping. After a teacher opened the door, said:
... ...
I have a brother to accompany
GF in the Yaohan shopping, met little beggar money, he did not give the results of a small begging to call father, clasped his thigh
still drunk and toilet with two related things: One year Christmas dinner in the busy day, a brother to WC spit drunk, not a long time
see it, then another to find him, and he look nervous to put the kid to back out, the rise of the original need something guy put one o'clock
people's toilet was smashed, and then lying there, not up.
Another time in a MM
home, or that brother. That we all drink too much, I slept for a while feel like vomiting, drowsily
get up and go the toilet, bathroom tiles, toilet what is purple, but why the guy other day wearing a purple sweater, kneeling
there holding the toilet vomiting, the result for granted ... ... I heard he was stripped of clothes to wash by MM, this kid also complained after sober
rain soaked his clothes (did not rain), oh, I did not dare tell him the truth.
college buddy let me help him a class, the teacher named above, I sat in the back, called a show of hands
do not know if he has asked me, in the first row while the teacher explains :
even see people look at numbers ... ...
skipping college a buddy, let me help him by name, that is, when the teacher called his name about the number of charge and promised to soon, because the class
many people, teachers are new, so the general will not be found. Class when the teacher named the first man's name was called, I answered:

laugh, the teacher Yin Xiao.
in the eleventh grade, a day to see our class with the group secretary and a plmm walking on campus, they rush to pat his shoulder, and said
said: I am so very proud to return to the classroom to hear
the new ones in our class teacher's message, and then saw the man plmm walked onto the stage ... ...
High School, my classmates of the two at the same table, a love to sleep in class, while B is not a fuel-efficient lights. A day is put me to sleep
, B prodding him:
school teacher just looked at the blackboard writing is fading, a loss, when Duan He has removed most of the classrooms they cheered ... ... B
, tragically passed a month to clean the blackboard and the whole school.
sdfu0skdh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links